Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The motion focuses on James Manuel Lowe, 50, said to be operating a sex trafficking ring out of 405 East Market, New Sharon, Iowa in the summer of 2018...
The motion says an investigation discovered that James Lowe was in a relationship with Xavior’s mother, SH, and they lived together for a period of time.
Not one to jump on the “every missing person abducted by traffickers,” but :eek:
WOW!!!
Stunning!
It just keeps getting worser and worser.
Poor boy!!!!! :mad:

Wowzer. I’m the one who reminds everyone that the biggest-by-far threat to a child is his sibling, grandfather, or family friend but there could be something here…or it could be an elaborate ploy by the inmates.

I am just flabbergasted. My gut says these two cases aren't related, but JL getting pulled into this is really throwing me for a loop. <modsnip> to see his connection to Xavior now being reported in the media and connected to Mollie is unsettling.

Yesterday when I saw the news about this "new evidence" right after Bahena's conviction I felt so sorry for her family that the potential closure of his sentencing is being dragged out by some people who were (imo) likely just looking for attention. I have only passively followed the Tibbits case (I’m an Iowan, it’s huge in the news) but based on what I do know - he was seen on surveillance footage driving in the area when/where she disappeared and he led investigators to her body - I think the case against him argued in court sounds more coherent than the convoluted mess presented in this new version. But seeing this specific suspect (JL) reported on today made my stomach drop. I’ll keep an open mind and we’ll see where this goes, but I have fears that this is just a sick prank enabled by social media. I hope at the very least that this new angle on the case will at least bring attention to Xavior’s disappearance and get his face out there more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info JL has been on the radar in this case. I've only read here and msm so that's interesting to know.

I am just flabbergasted. My gut says these two cases aren't related, but JL getting pulled into this is really throwing me for a loop. <modsnip> to see his connection to Xavior now being reported in the media and connected to Mollie is unsettling.

Yesterday when I saw the news about this "new evidence" right after Bahena's conviction I felt so sorry for her family that the potential closure of his sentencing is being dragged out by some people who were (imo) likely just looking for attention. I have only passively followed the Tibbits case (I’m an Iowan, it’s huge in the news) but based on what I do know - he was seen on surveillance footage driving in the area when/where she disappeared and he led investigators to her body - I think the case against him argued in court sounds more coherent than the convoluted mess presented in this new version. But seeing this specific suspect (JL) reported on today made my stomach drop. I’ll keep an open mind and we’ll see where this goes, but I have fears that this is just a sick prank enabled by social media. I hope at the very least that this new angle on the case will at least bring attention to Xavior’s disappearance and get his face out there more.

Last edited by a moderator:
From mom's interview, it sounds like Xavior is not very stable on his feet due to a hereditary, muscular disability that he shares with his mother. I don't think he would leave home on foot voluntarily. :(

I’m trying to pin down the timeline here based on the documents the defense for Bahena filed (source: Inmate Claims He Knows Who Really Killed Mollie Tibbetts — And It's Not Cristhian Bahena Rivera ) It is very odd.

• Defendant rests his case May 26 1:30-2pm
  • “Shortly after” this the defense is approached by the prosecution with info “that they themselves had just been provided”: the DCI had been contacted by someone from the Iowa Department of Corrections. That same morning, May 26th, an inmate had contacted his prison chaplain about the case, saying another inmate had previously shared details of the case implicating JL which he hadn’t believed until he heard Bahena’s testimony.
  • The inmate was interviewed by the associate warden and another officer at 1:15pm May 26 for approximately 20 minutes.

Here’s where it gets really weird. On May 29th, the defense received another report from the county sheriff’s office.

• On May 26 around 3:10pm, someone reportedly “unknown” to the inmate called the Poweshiek county sheriff to report that they had information about Mollie’s murder. They arranged for this person to come in for an interview at 5:20 that same day, where this person - highly emotional and possibly intoxicated - claimed that JL had told them he was involved with the Tibbits murder about a month prior.
  • Around 8pm the night of May 26th, Xavior and his mother have a fight.
  • The afternoon of May 27th, Xavior’s friend’s mom reports him missing.

So apparently JL was linked to the Tibbits case before Xavior went missing. I’m still skeptical of a link but if what the defense team is saying is accurate, it does poke a lot of holes in my previous theory, which was that someone who saw JL’s name on Facebook w/r/t Xavior concocted this story and tried to connect the cases because of their geographic proximity. I am just very confused right now. The document linked above does not name JL, but local news is saying that other documents filed by the defense do name him and give more details. If anyone finds these documents, please let me know.

I’m trying to pin down the timeline here based on the documents the defense for Bahena filed (source: Inmate Claims He Knows Who Really Killed Mollie Tibbetts — And It's Not Cristhian Bahena Rivera ) It is very odd.

• Defendant rests his case May 26 1:30-2pm
  • “Shortly after” this the defense is approached by the prosecution with info “that they themselves had just been provided”: the DCI had been contacted by someone from the Iowa Department of Corrections. That same morning, May 26th, an inmate had contacted his prison chaplain about the case, saying another inmate had previously shared details of the case implicating JL which he hadn’t believed until he heard Bahena’s testimony.
  • The inmate was interviewed by the associate warden and another officer at 1:15pm May 26 for approximately 20 minutes.

Here’s where it gets really weird. On May 29th, the defense received another report from the county sheriff’s office.

• On May 26 around 3:10pm, someone reportedly “unknown” to the inmate called the Poweshiek county sheriff to report that they had information about Mollie’s murder. They arranged for this person to come in for an interview at 5:20 that same day, where this person - highly emotional and possibly intoxicated - claimed that JL had told them he was involved with the Tibbits murder about a month prior.
  • Around 8pm the night of May 26th, Xavior and his mother have a fight.
  • The afternoon of May 27th, Xavior’s friend’s mom reports him missing.

So apparently JL was linked to the Tibbits case before Xavior went missing. I’m still skeptical of a link but if what the defense team is saying is accurate, it does poke a lot of holes in my previous theory, which was that someone who saw JL’s name on Facebook w/r/t Xavior concocted this story and tried to connect the cases because of their geographic proximity. I am just very confused right now. The document linked above does not name JL, but local news is saying that other documents filed by the defense do name him and give more details. If anyone finds these documents, please let me know.

What if the emotional, possibly intoxicated person was SH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard