Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think they did? Fresh start for them tomorrow morning? I’m so confused :confused:

It doesn't seem like they had much more time than to choose the foreperson and maybe talk about it a little. Or maybe they took a vote, it came up unanimous and they wanted to sleep on it. Hard to say, really. Delibs are always so nervy, esp. when they do something unexpected like this.

It doesn't seem like they had much more time than to choose the foreperson and maybe talk about it a little. Or maybe they took a vote, it came up unanimous and they wanted to sleep on it. Hard to say, really. Delibs are always so nervy, esp. when they do something unexpected like this.
BBM Darn right they are! My nerves are shot and I’m just reading lol

The Judge gave them 3 options. Work until 5:00 like they’ve been doing, work later than 5 and dinner would be provided or come back tomorrow.
B e a u tiful! That makes me feel even better. I have faith in this jury.

They won't be going to bed with line dancing cows, swillen beers and bears with fishen poles....ha!

"Perhaps it’s the poop pictures,” Dougherty told the jury. “I can’t tell you. I can’t tell you what was going on in his mind that night. Perhaps Dylan just said, ‘F-U.’ Perhaps Dylan cursed at him. … Whether it was the diaper pictures — which obviously had an impact on Dylan and (his brother) Cory, both were terribly disturbed by seeing their dad like that — or whether it was Dylan just saying something, the defendant had had enough.”

Italics mine.

Jury begins deliberations in Mark Redwine murder trial

Jury heads to deliberation in Mark Redwine murder trial - KRDO

DURANGO, Colo. (KRDO) -- The jury is heading to deliberate the verdict in Mark Redwine's murder trial nearly nine years after his son's death. Redwine is facing murder and child abuse charges in the death of his 13-year-old son Dylan Redwine.

After lengthy closing arguments that lasted most of the day Thursday, the case was handed over to the jury. At about 4:15 p.m., a Colorado Courts spokesperson said the jury had gone home for the day. The deliberations are expected to resume on Friday.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...er-trial-goes-to-jury-after-closing-arguments

After the defense’s arguments and a brief break, Dougherty finished his closing arguments by telling the jury to look at their instructions and to find that Mark Redwine killed his son based on the evidence presented.

“Murders almost always happen behind closed doors and we look to evidence. And there is a mountain of evidence behind us here, and it all points to this man being the killer,” he said, pointing to Mark Redwine in court.

He ended his presentation by talking about the text Dylan’s mother, Elaine, sent to him the night he was last seen, asking him how the trip was going and if he was OK.

“She’s been waiting 9 years for a response because this guy killed her son,” he told the jury. “This is the response she gets now. No, your son was not OK. Mark Redwine killed him and should be held fully responsible and fully accountable.”

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...er-trial-goes-to-jury-after-closing-arguments

After the defense’s arguments and a brief break, Dougherty finished his closing arguments by telling the jury to look at their instructions and to find that Mark Redwine killed his son based on the evidence presented.

“Murders almost always happen behind closed doors and we look to evidence. And there is a mountain of evidence behind us here, and it all points to this man being the killer,” he said, pointing to Mark Redwine in court.

He ended his presentation by talking about the text Dylan’s mother, Elaine, sent to him the night he was last seen, asking him how the trip was going and if he was OK.

“She’s been waiting 9 years for a response because this guy killed her son,” he told the jury. “This is the response she gets now. No, your son was not OK. Mark Redwine killed him and should be held fully responsible and fully accountable.”
:( Such a powerful, heart wrenching statement :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member