Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I read it as (very unfortunate) human error. Her voice was noticeably shaky when she started. I think she made a mistake.

I disagree. Scott Brown was very heated himself when presenting his court argument and he managed to refer to XH as a child that "disappeared" -- not killed or murdered. XH case is an active, on-going investigation. Nope. Seasoned attorney's such as this defense don't make those kind of errors -- it's their job to get it right!

JUL 15, 2021
Xavior Harrelson’s aunt speaks out while advocating for new AMBER Alert criteria (kyoutv.com)
[...]

MH says an AMBER Alert could have already brought her nephew home saying: “Especially after learning what kind of child Xavior was. That he was afraid of the dark and that he would never run away from home. That there was still no amber alert issued because the criteria wasn’t met. If that’s the only thing that prevented them from it then that needs to change.”

[...]

Mitch Mortvedt with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation says Xavior did not qualify for the AMBER Alert criteria and there are no exceptions to those rules.

Michelle says she plans to take her plans to state legislators when the session convenes in January.

[...]

The defense now saying they believe Tibbetts’ case is connected to the disappearance of Xavior, casting doubt on who killed Mollie, and Xavior’s looming disappearance.

But Mortvedt adds it’s all allegations and he remains confident on the investigation saying: “On Mollie’s investigation, I mean we remain confident on the investigation that was conducted. We remain confident in the trial and ultimately the conviction and feel as though there is no one else responsible for Mollie’s abduction and murder other than Cristhian Rivera.”

[...]

Prosecutors Say Defense Push for New Mollie Tibbetts Murder Suspects Is 'Unconscionable': 'We Resist Providing Anything'

Here's the link that reports on the arrest of JL. Not sure if source is approved. Mod notified clarification.

This is approved source.

"He was arrested just two days after Xavior Harrelson was missing,” Frese said..."
"Lowe was on the lam when Harrelson disappeared, Frese added. An Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation caught Lowe when he pulled over a car and Lowe ran from the vehicle. The vehicle which contained a sawed-off shotgun, Frese said."

Edited to add, when I read that article it blew mind. Holy crappola. WTH. People really do that?!
I lead a sheltered life and am thankful for that.

Last edited:
By all accounts, Xavier was a happy, fun, responsible young man.

What would inspire him to rush out the door, without explanation?

How about a familiar face, signaling a quiet "come here"?

Then wisked to a waiting car.... and a dreadful fate....

It would explain the silence from LE....

They might know who, when and how -- no need for charges because the who is already incarcerated on other charges....

What we remains is the tragic where....

JMO

By all accounts, Xavier was a happy, fun, responsible young man.

What would inspire him to rush out the door, without explanation?

How about a familiar face, signaling a quiet "come here"?

Then wisked to a waiting car.... and a dreadful fate....

It would explain the silence from LE....

They might know who, when and how -- no need for charges because the who is already incarcerated on other charges....

What we remains is the tragic where....

JMO

I've had the same thoughts. The atmosphere seems to indicate that LE have answers that they can't share but perhaps they have shared with his poor mom. Moo

At 5 minutes, mom says X was playing in his Switch, just before he disappeared. I am not familiar with that gadget.
Are kids able to talk to people from their switch?

Yes, my daughter plays a lot of minecraft and you can text chat in game. I'm also pretty sure if you use a headset that you can voice chat too. My daughter has autism and doesn't speak much so she isn't interested in voice chat or else I would know for sure.

With the new info, I don't see a connection to Mollies case. Just a desperate attempt by the defense. But I do see a possible connection to XH.

I think it's likely that the same cast of characters are involved somehow in both. Not that they're directly linked or that it's exactly the same people or motives, but I believe there are people who know the truth about both of the cases.

The defense attorney was right... it's a small community. There's no way these people don't know each other and don't have any idea what the others are up to.

Yes, my daughter plays a lot of minecraft and you can text chat in game. I'm also pretty sure if you use a headset that you can voice chat too. My daughter has autism and doesn't speak much so she isn't interested in voice chat or else I would know for sure.
Thx, cricket.
So we can assume that if X was communicating with someone via his Switch, that LE and mom will know who.

What a bunch of nonsense. A new low for the legal community.

It’s getting so that more defense attorneys are grasping at straws and using the myth of sex trafficking to confuse judges and juries. Have they named the ten kids who are supposedly missing?

Thx, cricket.
So we can assume that if X was communicating with someone via his Switch, that LE and mom will know who.

Well . . . I don't know. I don't know how to work the switch and the only way I know what my kid is doing on it is to sit beside her and look over her shoulder. I would hope that LE could search it like a phone.

I think it's likely that the same cast of characters are involved somehow in both. Not that they're directly linked or that it's exactly the same people or motives, but I believe there are people who know the truth about both of the cases.

The defense attorney was right... it's a small community. There's no way these people don't know each other and don't have any idea what the others are up to.

Yep, there’s definitely connections between them all. I think his lawyers may just be trying to exploit those connections and the links to XH to obfuscate and create sufficient doubt that a retrial is granted though. The alternative is just too wild to contemplate but I suppose there is some sort of a chance the two cases could be more directly connected.

What a bunch of nonsense. A new low for the legal community.

It’s getting so that more defense attorneys are grasping at straws and using the myth of sex trafficking to confuse judges and juries. Have they named the ten kids who are supposedly missing?
To be clear, the entire group that the defense purported to link to Mollie's death has denied any involvement. Most likely an inmate doing what inmates do to intimidate their cellmates and others. Shame on the defense for bringing this forward and linking to XH too.

Iowa duo named as suspects deny involvement in Mollie Tibbetts' death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members