GUILTY CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #5

Could I ask a favor! Those posting tweets make sure they are not already posted so we don't double copy tweets
Whoops. Guilty! I did post a Cathy Russon tweet without realizing you had already posted it. For some reason I thought you were only posting Ashley Franco tweets. If you plan to continue posting all tweet reporters during jury watch, that would be fantastic! Thanks!

I think the jurors are going to take some time. Maybe they will decide today but go home and sleep on it---and will submit their verdict on Saturday morning.
Is this common ? I would hate if they had a verdict for them to drag out the family’s pain for any longer than necessary.
It is common because often they want to have some time to contemplate and think deeply before they turn in the verdict. I don't think of it as dragging out the family's pain---I think of it as taking their job as a juror seriously, and wanting to really think it through.

To 'sleep on something' is a saying we have for making certain you are making the right decision by thinking about it for awhile before pulling the trigger.

I’m not knocking them as I said it’s a U.S thing again as that’s not done here. If you have a verdict then that’s it you tell the judge who is waiting patiently on our decisions and he calls everybody back in for the verdict.

So it’s fascinating to see and hear the differences on here. Please don’t get offended as that was never my intention I just don’t know Law in the U.S. and how it works.

I think my mind would be pretty much made up after hearing all the evidence these what..14 days of testimony. It's still early and I'm sure after sitting mum for all these days they want to discuss what they heard and how it all plays out.
On the other hand if nothing by the end of the day I'll be a bit worried there might be one or two not guilty's and a hung jury. Seems that happens a lot these days.
Praying Dylan, Elaine and Cory finally get justice. It's been way too long.

I wish we could get some hard rain here in Southern Cali. All we are getting lately is blistering heat.

It's HOT here too in Riga... I'm sitting here -
animated-smileys-summer-023.gif
I hate muggy!

I'm off to bed now - so if I don't come back if someone "tags" me - it means I'm sleeping & will find out tomorrow morning. Hopefully we have a verdict by then!!
Later!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back