GUILTY CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #5

Yep - my theory since this started has always been he thought he would get away with it as no body. That’s why he didn’t pretend to look for his own son as he thought he was so clever and had outsmarted them.

IMO
I believe that MR could have been found guilty even without any remains being found.

There was a ton of evidence against him. JMO

Can we get a Mod to change the title from Jury Watch to GUILTY!!!!!

~~~~~~HAPPY DANCE TIME~~~~~~
happy-dance-we-did-it-meme.jpg

I didn't follow this case as closely as many of you, so I wanted to say "thanks" for all your hard work. You made it easy to check in now and then for an update. When they finally found Dylan's body, it was so depressing.

Dylan and his mom had a very dedicated group of WS members here and you all did a great job of sticking with such a difficult case. Thank you.

Best thing I've heard today other than the obvious , Elaine saying, when asked what they're going to do tonight, "we're going to let our hair down, that's all I'll say about that."

Brings me so much joy to know they can celebrate the memory of their boy and justice and hopefully breathe and sleep a little easier with this chapter over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back