GUILTY IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, found deceased, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #51

I followed Mollie's case from the beginning, but not the trial so much. I may be in the minority here, but I do believe that it's possible that Mollie's murder is connected to the trap house and to Xavior. CBR may or may not be the actual murderer, but he is involved. Maybe CBR kidnapped Mollie and delivered her to the trap house, and maybe this Lowe person did decide to kill or have her killed (because of the high profile) and basically had his goons involve CBR in getting rid of her, since he was the one who kidnapped her in the first place. That could explain CBR's weird testimony. Lowe may have had Xavior disappeared to get back at the Mom for whatever reason. I don't believe in coincidences. This is a plethora or criminal activity! A whole lot of people need to be behind bars. JMO MOO

Prayers for Mollie's family and friends...

In hindsight, he really screwed himself with that testimony/fable.
IMO somebody told CBR the fabricated story. I don't think he is smart enough to have put it together. Somebody crafted the story after hearing all the testimony. I suspect a family member. Which included making the "jack" comment. CBR is an evil looking person.

I followed Mollie's case from the beginning, but not the trial so much. I may be in the minority here, but I do believe that it's possible that Mollie's murder is connected to the trap house and to Xavior. CBR may or may not be the actual murderer, but he is involved. Maybe CBR kidnapped Mollie and delivered her to the trap house, and maybe this Lowe person did decide to kill or have her killed (because of the high profile) and basically had his goons involve CBR in getting rid of her, since he was the one who kidnapped her in the first place. That could explain CBR's weird testimony. Lowe may have had Xavior disappeared to get back at the Mom for whatever reason. I don't believe in coincidences. This is a plethora or criminal activity! A whole lot of people need to be behind bars. JMO MOO

There is really nothing to link Mollie's murder 3 years ago to the boy's disappearance in May of this year. The boy's disappearance appears to me to be the result of a terrible domestic situation. The fact that the mom's bf was alleged to operate a trap house is irrelevant to me. Mollie wasn't taken to a trap house. She was abducted off the road and taken directly to the corn field.

Whether related to Mollie's murder or not, I am definitely concerned at this newly discovered connection between JL and XH.

There is really nothing to link Mollie's murder 3 years ago to the boy's disappearance in May of this year. The boy's disappearance appears to me to be the result of a terrible domestic situation. The fact that the mom's bf was alleged to operate a trap house is irrelevant to me. Mollie wasn't taken to a trap house. She was abducted off the road and taken directly to the corn field.

Wasn't it stated that 10 people were missing in such a small area or did I miss hear?

I was watching an attorney talk about the blood spot found on the trunk liner and/or other DNA and he pointed out that since inmates' DNA is in the national database now, that if any of these people claiming to have killed Mollie had left DNA/blood in the trunk or inside the car they probably would have gotten a hit from the database since they've been incarcerated for a while now.

Exactly. Her shorts and underwear were in that same corn field, and she was posed in a position that suggests sexual assault. This was not more complicated than that. Kidnapped, raped, murdered. Period.

Exactly. Her shorts and underwear were in that same corn field, and she was posed in a position that suggests sexual assault. This was not more complicated than that. Kidnapped, raped, murdered. Period.
Totally agree. Someone here also mentioned that her "GPS" tracker didn't show a deviation to a trap house, etc. I also remember CBR's mother testified to going out that day to buy flowers for him to take on a "date" that night. I totally forgot about that part. I think he had seen Mollie before and decided to go home after work, get showered and spruced up, had his flowers, and went out to find her to see if she would go out with him. She shunned him and threatened to call the cops on him, he got angry, and abducted, raped and murdered her. I think he murdered here where she was found and left there. Gavin Jones is bragging just like other inmates do sometimes. Look at the guys who confessed to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. They all sounded pretty credible on details!

The Prosecutors stance on the investigation files is an odd one, if there is 'nothing' in them, just hand them over, playing 'hardball' over 'nothing' is futile. I understand their isn't an obligation for the Prosecutor to hand them over (needs a Judge's Order), but if they want CBR sentenced swiftly, then it makes sense to hand them over.

The Prosecutors stance on the investigation files is an odd one, if there is 'nothing' in them, just hand them over, playing 'hardball' over 'nothing' is futile. I understand their isn't an obligation for the Prosecutor to hand them over (needs a Judge's Order), but if they want CBR sentenced swiftly, then it makes sense to hand them over.
I understood that differently. I thought the Prosecutor was stating they were not going to do any further investigation as they did not feel there was anything to investigate. They provided the information to the Defense and even offered to stop the trial. The Defense agreed with the Prosecution at the time. They are now saying the investigator knew of the women who said she was held at the trap house and should have considered it was related to Mollie. Prosecution told the Defense to have at it and do their own investigation if they want. I agree. Forgive me if I interpreted this wrong but that is a summary of what I heard during yesterday’s court appearance. It took me a few days to respond to all this because I am (like others) flabbergasted!

MOO IMHO

the boy's dissapearance is an ongoing investigation. They are not going to turn over that. Especially since there is no link to Mollie. The reports of the people saying inmate #2 said he killed Mollie were looked into. Not credible. There is no reason to do anything more.

Oh I see now, Defense whats the prosecution to share information on Xavior’s investigation. I am glad the Judge denied this.
I wonder if Maki and Jone’s ex-girlfriend know each other? Just a thought.
MOO

These named guys are all real pieces of work, IMO. For anyone who has a couple of hours and is curious about their rap sheets, Iowa Courts are really easy to navigate:

Iowa Courts Online Search
Click > Start a Case Search
Under "Trial Court" click > Case Search
Fill in names, etc

I haven't totally figured out case numbers yet but here's what I do know: The first group of 5 numbers represent the county in which the person was charged, the next set of letters indicates the type of charge. In this case, he got nailed for careless driving in Winnebago Co.
02951 STA0010157

Here are a few codes I found:
FECR – Criminal felony case.
AGCR – Criminal aggravated misdemeanor case.
SRCR – Criminal serious misdemeanor case.
SMCR – Criminal simple misdemeanor case.
OWCR – OWI case.
STA or NTA – State traffic ticket (simple misdemeanor) case.
PC– Post-conviction Relief case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back