Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
In LV's messages she says "it's a war" - that's what they perceive is going on around them. It's possible every one of them (especially MBP) is at war still, against full world of zombies who target them. Not sure their eyes can be opened o_O JMO
It also makes sense that IP was aware of this cult and bought into all Chad said before he married MBP. After all, they only knew each other a very short time. He was a member of it and I don’t believe what he’s telling people. Don’t believe MBP either. They are trying not to be prosecuted for what they knew.

IP's document doesn't attribute any guilt to MBP. He believed that she didn't participate in the murder attempt on BB. There are several possibilities, including:

A) IP isn't being truthful about his knowledge and beliefs. If that were the case, why tell the police anything that could put MBP in a bad light (e.g. saying goodbye to her own children)?
B) IP is telling the truth but MBP manipulated him into thinking that she wasn't involved in BB's case or the children's deaths. I'm not sure why she included the part about Alex possibly hurting Tylee and JJ but later retractied it for lack of proof. She might have been honest about her fears or tried to hide her actual knowledge.

I looks like MBP (just like Alex) really believed in zombies and their fate according to Chad. It's hard to tell where exactly her own manipulation of IP started but she was the one teaching him about the doctrine. It's possible that she had actual dreams about her children. IIRC at some point she also shared with IP that his ex-wife was a zombie. IMO IP still believes that MBP was a victim in this case, despite the fact that she never publicly renounced the cult. Instead, she's denies its existence.

I’ve often wondered during the unfolding of this case, if “visions” and “dreams” and “portals” are all just code for they were all smoking peyote... JMO

I just noticed Justin Lum released (about 4 hrs ago) a 2 pg email CV sent to LVD in March 2019 stating she had been gone for 38 days and abandoned JJ (as did all her family members - Gma Janis & Summer). I do not know how to link the story. Anyone more tech savvy than I?

I just noticed Justin Lum released (about 4 hrs ago) a 2 pg email CV sent to LVD in March 2019 stating she had been gone for 38 days and abandoned JJ (along with all her family members). I do not know how to link the story. Anyone more tech savvy than I?

CHARLES TO LORI: Within the thousands of files released by Chandler PD, I found this email from Charles Vallow to his then-wife Lori Vallow. The time frame discussed shows Charles sent this in March 2019. He says he had not heard from Lori in 38 days. Charles wanted to establish a family connection with her again and said their son JJ really missed her. “You are my one and only for 14 years. Period.”

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-195414_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-195414_Facebook.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20210718-195428_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-195428_Facebook.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 133
SBM. I don’t see that CD and LVD were “actively planning for it”. Of their own accord, they stated they didn’t like “roughing it” and they were found lolly-gagging around the beaches of Hawaii. Hardly, hard core preppers. JMO
LOL, that is why I'm so enjoying it that they are now "roughing it".

CHARLES TO LORI: Within the thousands of files released by Chandler PD, I found this email from Charles Vallow to his then-wife Lori Vallow. The time frame discussed shows Charles sent this in March 2019. He says he had not heard from Lori in 38 days. Charles wanted to establish a family connection with her again and said their son JJ really missed her. “You are my one and only for 14 years. Period.”
Thank you kindly! I appreciate this!

re: Justin Lum's newly released email from CV to LVD. It seems apparent she was upset w/CV about the psych eval but even more angry he "tried to have her arrested" for stealing the money, truck, his & JJ's things & locking him out of their mutual home. This is just my take on things as that is what is focused on when she relays the story to her extended family members. But it breaks my heart that Janis & Summer would not speak to JJ and then lie about their last contact with him. They had absolutely no ambition to help that child maintain stability (IMO).

Anyone starting to feel sad at how Alex was manipulated by Chad and also by Lori from an early age? Something very sick about the Cox family. Alex’s life had to be centered around doing dirty work for Lori.
Yes, and more convinced than ever that he did not die a natural death. Just another pawn in Lori’s game of life.

Lori was so cruel to Charles. He was a saint to put up with her for even a day. He must have felt so destroyed. Then she murders him. I pray she never sees the light of day. And her family are just awful people. Awful

With all the conniving, cheating, passing mental evaluation in AZ, abandonment, running off to Hawaii, making podcasts, excuses, lying, stealing money, fraud, conspiracy, murders, etc, etc, etc ........ how in the world can she possibly figure out how to do all that and suddenly become incompetent? This incompetent thing is an absolute joke.

Is LVD's first round in a mental facility 90 days? That's what is stuck in my head.

Vinelink still shows her in supervised custody at another facility (not the jail).

June 24 transfer date. I'm assuming their records are correct. Roughly, September 24 is 90 days.

JMO
I thought the 90 days is a court thing, e.g. the court will review 90 days from the date of the last order. If Lori needs more treatment, that order will be another 90 days. I don't think the 90 days is in relation to the duration of treatment?

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.

Casey Anthony would know the answer to that question lol ( sorry)

SBM
I think it is not all about money. It's about HATRED.
All these ratings were about self-justification of the desire to destroy and kill.
IMO

ETA: Also about self-elevation to the point, where other people in their eyes become so much lesser than THEY are, that do not deserve to live.
ETA2: I suppose Hitler and other tyrants came to that the same way.
ETA3: JMO, MOO and all that

I think that played a huge role when it came to Chad. I think he wanted power over who lived and who died. Then, he found Lori and Alex, two willing idiots to his serial-killing plan. I also see the similarities between Chad and other tyrants who derive pleasure from handing down death sentences.

My only hope is that neither one of them ever walk free again.

I think that played a huge role when it came to Chad. I think he wanted power over who lived and who died. Then, he found Lori and Alex, two willing idiots to his serial-killing plan. I also see the similarities between Chad and other tyrants who derive pleasure from handing down death sentences.

My only hope is that neither one of them ever walk free again.
Me thinks he wanted Lori all to himself and especially after finding out she wasn't going to get the million bucks that made killing the kids even that much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah