Wales. Mummified body found in his wife's garden

TootsieFootsie

Reaction score
The man whose mummified remains were found hidden in wife’s garden

The skeletal remains of John Sabine, who went missing in 1997, were discovered just weeks after the death of his wife Lee Sabine at their flat in Beddau

It wasn't until weeks after Lee's death from cancer in 2015 that the true horror of what happened to John Sabine came to light.

An ill-advised practical joke resulted in his decayed and partially-preserved skeleton being discovered in the same garden that Lee had spent so many hours tenderly transforming.

As a community was left reeling with the discovery it quickly transpired that the odd lady with green fingers was a murderer who had killed her husband with a stone frog.

This is the story of how one woman kept a killing from the world for almost 20 years.

I remember this, it's a crazy story.

I can't believe the woman who unwrapped the skeleton was in jail for four days, that's just ridiculous.
I wasn't aware of that, at the time.

I doubt either are really missed. They gave nothing to their children, but demons to carry for life.

It's a show!

Are they British?

All I got was Agatha don't think marriage is all that it's made out to be.

Stone Frog!

It's a show!

Are they British?

All I got was Agatha don't think marriage is all that it's made out to be.

Stone Frog!

Yes it´s a brithish show about a private detective, it was the first thing I thought of when I read about putting fake skeleton on the porch and realise it was a real skeleton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back