GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now a report from the PT online from today - sorry I don’t know how to add links! I won’t repeat what’s in the PT report but there were a few interesting points that they have missed out.
The judge went chronologically through the events leading up to, including and immediately after Bea’s disappearance. At various points she stopped and questioned SaW’s and ScW’s actions. She highlighted more than once evidence of ScW and SaW working together to deceive. The first example being after the youngest was born (DNA proves ScW is the father) she was discharged from hospital within 24 hours. She told Chris she had to stay in hospital for a week. After a week ScW took SaW and the baby back to the hospital to meet Chris. This she said was a clear illustration of the two of them working together, of ScW joining in SaW’s deception.
In the weeks before 18/07 SaW messaged friends telling them she had a solicitor involved in trying to remove ScW from the home and that was why it was delayed. This was a lie - there was no solicitor.
SaW and the baby went out to dinner with ScW in a restaurant. ScW pays a stranger £10 to take a photo of him with SaW and the baby and send it to Chris O’C’s phone.
On 17/07 the day after Bea has confided in her mum about the SA, SaW threatens Bea with SS taking the baby away and the younger children going into care if she carries on with the allegations. SaW tells Bea she is at the police station with ScW and that ScW is going into the police station to tell them about Bea’s allegation. This was a lie - they were both parked over the road to the police station when the message was sent to Bea. Another example of them working together and ScW joining in with SaW’s deception.
The judge went through the events of Saturday morning proved by phone data. She then focussed on the 9 minute phone call. There had never been a phone call of that length before or after between SaW and ScW. She then moves onto ScW’s account of what happened while his phone was switched off. She said there were 4 accounts of what happened during that time. 1st account is SaW’s to police, 2nd is the witness accounts to the police, 3rd is the defence statement and 4th was the evidence given by a cell site expert. After being questioned he then reinvestigates and a new map is produced showing ScW’s phone travelled east during that hour and a half. ScW then changes his story to fit the findings of the investigation.
Judge stressed how important this was. Just before the break the judge went through the evidence of what SaW was doing on line after the 9 minute call. She finished with the question - Why would SaW start creating a false trail which would delay external involvement?
Great place to pause I thought!
After break she carried on with phone evidence from 18th including the buying of the top up and SIM card. ScW has admitted to seeing a camera at the Spar. Judge asks - Why is Scott worrying about a camera if Bernadette has run away? ScW said he needed to shoe the phone was not in SaW’s possession. They then plan to involve Amanda. On 19th ScW drops SaW at Amanda’s. ScW leaves his phone at the lock up, drives to Westwood then messages SaW who he knows is with Amanda. The judge said Amanda is used by SaW and ScW - another case of the two of them working together to achieve deception. She told the jury to ask themselves why was it important to show SaW was not holding the phone if Bernadette has just disappeared.
When SaW messages Luke asking if Bea is still with him, he replies -No, she never was. The messages then shift to Chloe - the friend who lives in a farm out in the Fens. scW and SaW then make the trip to Crowland where they turn Bea’s phone on and send messages.
The judge then moved onto the 3am phone call to the police in which ScW can be heard joining in with SaW’s account to deceive the police.
The judge points out that a girl whose life is lived through social media has not accessed it since she disappeared. She has no phone, no money, no cards. She said that circumstantial evidence can be used by a jury to convict.
ScW and SaW were in court but could not clearly be seen from the public gallery. The judge referred to them as the defendants when asking them to stand down. Also in court we’re ScW’s dad and his wife. When the judge finished summing up ScW’s dad said “Well, he ‘ent coming ‘one then!”
Sorry this so long but I thought some of this info was important and needed sharing.
Wow welldone this is excellent information! I am fairly certain from the above that neither will be walking away from court free!

thank you so much for your write up !

Judge says - If you are the defendant you know you will be cross examined and everything will be picked up. This is particularly so if a defendant is giving evidence about something that is sensitive and personal. Think about these issues and consider them -

What I hear from this is - if you're the defendant you know you will be cross examined and everything - such as your lying, your fidgeting, your back tracking, your temper - will be picked up on.

This is particularly so if a defendant is giving evidence about something that is sensitive and personal - such as the flashbacks you'll get of murdering and burying someone you've helped raise for many years -

Think about these issues and consider them - consider why he no commented all his police interviews then took the stand and cried and left and came back and cried some more and left again and came back again and then said 'I don't want to do this any more' ...

If that was me, if I'd been worried about SS so I lied but was innocent of harming her and now I was up on a murder charge - you couldn't get me to stop talking ... I'd be telling anyone who'd listen, EVERYTHING I know.

Why isn't he?

When asked 'did you bury her where you killed her?' Why didn't he say 'I did not kill Bernadette' ... instead, he simply said 'No' and then complained that the prosecution were trying to make him look stupid.

I have complete faith that they will both get found guilty on all charges and it won't take too long to reach the verdict either.

Then, I hope that, as is usual after the verdict, we get to hear the 'Aha!' Bits that have been withheld until then.

Amazing report, love the bit from the dad!

the telegraph worries me. I know Scw worked for them as a tipster, but it’s almost cover up levels here. They didn’t turn up for two weeks and lied about the trial happening, and either side they have covered the minimum.

these two are doomed. The previous cases of deception are odd and builds a picture. The 9 minute call is central, and it’s clear the crowland visit was to imply she was with her friend out there by sounds of things.

to quote grandpa; looks like they won’t be coming home then

There is now a report from the PT online from today - sorry I don’t know how to add links! I won’t repeat what’s in the PT report but there were a few interesting points that they have missed out.
The judge went chronologically through the events leading up to, including and immediately after Bea’s disappearance. At various points she stopped and questioned SaW’s and ScW’s actions. She highlighted more than once evidence of ScW and SaW working together to deceive. The first example being after the youngest was born (DNA proves ScW is the father) she was discharged from hospital within 24 hours. She told Chris she had to stay in hospital for a week. After a week ScW took SaW and the baby back to the hospital to meet Chris. This she said was a clear illustration of the two of them working together, of ScW joining in SaW’s deception.
In the weeks before 18/07 SaW messaged friends telling them she had a solicitor involved in trying to remove ScW from the home and that was why it was delayed. This was a lie - there was no solicitor.
SaW and the baby went out to dinner with ScW in a restaurant. ScW pays a stranger £10 to take a photo of him with SaW and the baby and send it to Chris O’C’s phone.
On 17/07 the day after Bea has confided in her mum about the SA, SaW threatens Bea with SS taking the baby away and the younger children going into care if she carries on with the allegations. SaW tells Bea she is at the police station with ScW and that ScW is going into the police station to tell them about Bea’s allegation. This was a lie - they were both parked over the road to the police station when the message was sent to Bea. Another example of them working together and ScW joining in with SaW’s deception.
The judge went through the events of Saturday morning proved by phone data. She then focussed on the 9 minute phone call. There had never been a phone call of that length before or after between SaW and ScW. She then moves onto ScW’s account of what happened while his phone was switched off. She said there were 4 accounts of what happened during that time. 1st account is SaW’s to police, 2nd is the witness accounts to the police, 3rd is the defence statement and 4th was the evidence given by a cell site expert. After being questioned he then reinvestigates and a new map is produced showing ScW’s phone travelled east during that hour and a half. ScW then changes his story to fit the findings of the investigation.
Judge stressed how important this was. Just before the break the judge went through the evidence of what SaW was doing on line after the 9 minute call. She finished with the question - Why would SaW start creating a false trail which would delay external involvement?
After break she carried on with phone evidence from 18th including the buying of the top up and SIM card. ScW has admitted to seeing a camera at the Spar. Judge asks - Why is Scott worrying about a camera if Bernadette has run away? ScW said he needed to shoe the phone was not in SaW’s possession. They then plan to involve Amanda. On 19th ScW drops SaW at Amanda’s. ScW leaves his phone at the lock up, drives to Westwood then messages SaW who he knows is with Amanda. The judge said Amanda is used by SaW and ScW - another case of the two of them working together to achieve deception. She told the jury to ask themselves why was it important to show SaW was not holding the phone if Bernadette has just disappeared.
When SaW messages Luke asking if Bea is still with him, he replies -No, she never was. The messages then shift to Chloe - the friend who lives in a farm out in the Fens. scW and SaW then make the trip to Crowland where they turn Bea’s phone on and send messages.
The judge then moved onto the 3am phone call to the police in which ScW can be heard joining in with SaW’s account to deceive the police.
The judge points out that a girl whose life is lived through social media has not accessed it since she disappeared. She has no phone, no money, no cards. She said that circumstantial evidence can be used by a jury to convict.
ScW and SaW were in court but could not clearly be seen from the public gallery. The judge referred to them as the defendants when asking them to stand down. Also in court we’re ScW’s dad and his wife. When the judge finished summing up ScW’s dad said “Well, he ‘ent coming ‘one then!”
Sorry this so long but I thought some of this info was important and needed sharing.
WOW
Thank you so much, fascinating!

Thank you so much for all your efforts and time taken to visit court and report back.T

Really interesting extra information. So the baby is ScW's .

Oh My! You are amazing

I need to sit and digest this properly, but it explains the ' nagging feeling ' I have had about SaW right from the very start ( when the missing posts first appeared last July and I started looking at her posts! )

Of course , ScW and his role in this is despicable but I always felt we were missing something about SaW... that I had picked up on some kind of Narcissism from her that others were not seeing maybe. Strangely I feel more contempt towards her than I do him.

Thank you again @MIdge28 for dedication and invaluable reporting

“Well, he ‘ent coming ‘one ('ome'?) then!”

That is just brilliant! No pops, he won't be 'ome' for about 25 plus years!

The baby deception is just soo wild! WTH is wrong with them???

Frustratingly, it just makes me even more convinced that Sarah IS the brains of the operation and Scott just goes along with her and will do anything to protect her, even murder, even take the fall for her...

I hope the judge gives Sarah the sentence she deserves ... it certainly sounds from @MIdge28 like she's got the measure of Sarah!

Thanks for going there again.
There was some new very interesting things that hadn't been reported on before, and I think if anyone was in any doubt about SW knowing what had happened to BW they probably won't be now.

Thanks so much MIdge.

Amazing account.

I'm astounded by the amount of lying, in general.
The fact that lying is such a big part of their lives, and that Sarah feels she can lie to her own close friend, romantic partner, and own child.
Of course she probably is also lying to the son running the group, too.

It seems Sarah was lying to her boyfriend Chris, to keep him involved.
And Scott was letting Sarah lie that the baby was Chris's, just so he could later pose with the baby as a happy family with Sarah, rub it into Chris's face and make it hurt even more so.

Hi Chris if you're reading this.
The papers make is sound like you're still with Sarah.
Wtf? No pride at all?
Seriously. What a pushover.

Brilliant ! Thank you. Lots of new evidence to ponder here. Shocked about the new baby information.

Thanks so much MIdge.

Amazing account.

I'm astounded by the amount of lying, in general.
The fact that lying is such a big part of their lives, and that Sarah feels she can lie to her own close friend, romantic partner, and own child.
Of course she probably is also lying to the son running the group, too.

It seems Sarah was lying to her boyfriend Chris, to keep him involved.
And Scott was letting Sarah lie that the baby was Chris's, just so he could later pose with the baby as a happy family with Sarah, rub it into Chris's face and make it hurt even more so.

Hi Chris if you're reading this.
The papers make is sound like you're still with Sarah.
Wtf? No pride at all?
Seriously. What a pushover.

I agree. That poor lad is a victim too. I wonder if he was offered some sort of support / counselling from LE. He should have been! He certainly needs somebody impartial to talk to.

I am so sad for him. SaW is still clearly gaslighting him from behind bars. When the penny finally drops, that is going to be a tough healing process.

I hope that he can in time heal and live a happy & fulfilling life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member