Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daybell adult children must denounce their frightful father as the murderer of their poor innocent mother just as soon as he is found guilty. If they don't, they will go down in history as unpleasant, ungrateful, unloving enablers. They should have nothing more to do with him ever - any repentance on his part would not be genuine, like many he is only sorry he got caught. And murdering children is beyond forgiveness, however religious you may be.
Well, since one of his children is listed on one of the newly released documents as having been a prophet and jes*s chr*st, I'm thinking they won't. And that they are fully indoctinated. MOO.

As a reminder. When the children's bodies were found in CD's backyard, CP made a very public turn around. Im not judging his motives or his honesty, I'll leave that for someone else. But there's that.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ybell-is-no-longer-sticking-up-for-his-friend
I don’t question the motives of this person or others who initially stood up for Chad. Imagine the shock and horror of finding out someone you associated with is accused of murder. For people who only knew the Chad they shared interests with, it had to be almost impossible to imagine. Many of his associates backed away once they knew the children had been found in Chad’s yard. The people who still support him, despite the murder charges, are the ones to worry about.

Its really true what they say about people and how they treat animals.

Most of these vile excuses for human beings have some sort of animal cruelty under their belt.

Warning sign to everyone, everywhere.o_O

moo
I was just wondering whether I should post that! Yes, many serial killers start with animals, then graduate to humans, so it's not a surprise with Alex/Lori.

It appears that the documents in full are available to the public, however, those media who've obtained them are disseminating only portions to the reading public, and there is not a full release online? New details contained in thousands of Daybell case documents just released by police - East Idaho News

I'm hoping a dump of all of the documents will be made available soon but I haven't been anle to find one yet. Being fed info piecemeal is making it a bit difficult to keep up.

I'm hoping a dump of all of the documents will be made available soon but I haven't been anle to find one yet. Being fed info piecemeal is making it a bit difficult to keep up.

I know one podcast group already has all the documents, I predict we may see more from them in terms of the entirety of records being shared before one of these reporters does. Justin/Fox has always trickled things like this out bit by bit, I guess everything has to become it’s own story/post these days. But I agree - it’s a bit frustrating reading how they’ve just got thousands & thousands of records and still days later just pieces have come out.

I can see Justin Lum, Nate, etc...having a working relationship in regards to how to handle the 2,500 emails, etc...that were uncovered via the FOIA request. However, this is a worldwide story and has me a bit surprised that there are not tons of other outlets with this info ready to dump them as fast as they can

It may not be up to them.

It may not be up to them.

I agree.
JMOO but some other media might already feel based on previous Motions & subpoena by defense for Nate from EIN, that such a large release of information/records like this might open themselves to getting pulled into similar things in the future - and knowing the arguments forthcoming about change of venue someday, they may want to try to steer clear of giving more to the Defense to argue about pretrial publicity stuff. I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

"
  • On Aug. 8, 2019, Lori’s sister-in-law emails detectives outlining her beliefs and theories of Alex and Lori killing Charles. She also claimed Alex left two of Lori’s dogs in the desert because she didn’t want them. Alex is then reported to have shot and killed another family member’s dog when they didn’t want it."
source - New details contained in thousands of Daybell case documents just released by police - East Idaho News

Wow. I have no other words.

That is a whole new level of horrifying.

I know one podcast group already has all the documents, I predict we may see more from them in terms of the entirety of records being shared before one of these reporters does. Justin/Fox has always trickled things like this out bit by bit, I guess everything has to become it’s own story/post these days. But I agree - it’s a bit frustrating reading how they’ve just got thousands & thousands of records and still days later just pieces have come out.
I don't think we will even see all of the documents. There might not be 2500 pieces of salacious info. Some correspondence could be routine, minor details or what is already out there. For example, we heard of hundreds of AVOW posts. EIN made a summary of things that were found. IMO we shouldn't expect too much. Not every member of the public has time to wade through 2500 files or is able to connect details with the bigger picture.

I'm interested in the burner phone info. Some of it has already been released.

Last edited:
Officially freaked out now. I live in Rexburg and someone named in this document lived within a mile of me for a few years. They've moved recently. To Missouri (important to the LDS during the end times).
3 faiths surround Independence land where many believe Second Coming will occur | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

Yikes. This has me rethinking every encounter I ever had with them. And the timing of them moving here and moving away. And about some of their behavior and beliefs that seemed odd but now makes sense. Holy carp. Wondering about a few other people they associated with now. I really wanted to believe that Chad had no following to speak of, but for the first time I am entertainting the idea that he did/does have a bigger following. It's making the hair on my arms stand up. MOO.
I never believed there was a bigger following until recently. Now i wonder how many are part of this group and if they should be investigated if they had recent deaths in their families. Chad deceived so many, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288