Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the HCW investigation is busted.

He thought he had the perfect suspect and got gassed. I am sure HCW believed that they'd find the evidence they needed once they were up on the perp. But it hasn't panned out.
He says he has definitive proof she was killed by CB. Not that he fits the profile hence they are investigating him.

That would be a mortifying outcome.

I still find it hard to believe HCW would have gone as far as he did in terms of naming CB (and he did, to all intents and purposes) and claiming to have the evidence that puts CB firmly and unequivocally in the murder frame if he really didn't have what he claims to have.

His own (paraphrasing as too lazy to google the precise) words - 'If you know what I know, you would have no doubt either'.

I do think some type of statement from him as regards where things now are would be helpful.

My problem has always been, if he really has that kind of evidence why can't he charge?

Unless his evidence is inadmissible for some reason, it must be the case that his evidence actually does not prove CB is guilty but is only suggestive.

So maybe he just can't find the evidence, or maybe its all another fantasy

He doesn't have definitive proof.
He has always said that he 'believes' his suspect killed MM.
He has said in interviews, when asked if CB killed MM ............"we think so".

Your are right Ted!

He seems to have evidence that MM is dead, but to prove who is responsible seems to be "cumbersome".

We'll see, it ain't over 'til it's over!

That memorable silence from everyone involved in this case is killing me!

Still thinking about the newest piece of art from CB showing the prosecutors ordering a forensic filet in a portugese pizza restaurant.

CB's letter mentioned female prosecutor Ute L., so he knows that she must be investigating him as well.

The interesting thing is, that she is the head of the unit at the prosecutors office in Braunschweig, who is in charge for investigating sexual offences, including child *advertiser censored*. That makes sense according to the other investigations of Hazel B., and the presumed offences against children at the beach and the playground.

But CB' s drawing seems to connect both prosecutors to MM, as he refers to the missing forensics. But they seem judt to be crucial for the murder investigations and not the other presumed crimes.

So IF there is any link between female prosecutor Mrs. L. and the MM investigation, it should be related to a previous sexual offence, linked to MM. Everything else likely doesn't make a lot of sense.

So to me it looks, that they probably do have evidence like footage of some kind of abuse, right? But maybe i'm just interpreting too much into it....

Last edited:
That memorable silence from everyone involved in this case is killing me!

Still thinking about the newest piece of art from CB showing the prosecutors ordering a forensic filet in a portugese pizza restaurant.

CB's letter mentioned female prosecutor Ute L., so he knows that she must be investigating him as well.

The interesting thing is, that she is the head of the unit at the prosecutors office in Braunschweig, who is in charge for investigating sexual offences, including child *advertiser censored*. That makes sense according to the other investigations of Hazel B., and the presumed offences against children at the beach and the playground.

But CB' s drawing seems to connect both prosecutors to MM, as he refers to the missing forensics. But they seem judt to be crucial for the murder investigations and not the other presumed crimes.

So IF there is any link between female prosecutor Mrs. L. and the MM investigation, it should be related to a previous sexual offence, linked to MM. Everything else likely doesn't make a lot of sense.

So to me it looks, that they probably do have evidence like footage of some kind of abuse, right? But maybe i'm just interpreting too much into it....

Well we know they have something, but unfortunately they can't release that info, as it could ruin the case, I'm sure they are doing all they can, and it's just a matter of time, we must wait patiently, very frustrating for us though

@Pitkin I just don't buy it that they would be very worried about an autopsy revealing some cold or allergy medicine. That could so easily be explained away by saying she had symptoms. But to claim an abduction and draw that level of scrutiny instead? It makes no sense. They had to report her missing, because she was taken! IMO.

Crucial read from The New Yorker magazine:
With the approval of the GERMAN government, a renowned sexologist ran a dangerous program. How could this happen?

I read everything very closely, you should all do too. Look for the words/clues... New Yorker are very selective (& political) regarding what they publish and the timing. Didn't Biden just visited Frau Merkel? Good timing, right?

The detail of using a metal rod to discipline children reminded me of CB... and the Pizza restaurant drawing... also the word "scandal" CB used in his letter...
-Archives regarding pedos disappeared.
- There is a cover up by the German government and I am pretty sure the church too is also behind..
Please read it closely, the dates are very important to MM case. Again 2018 and 2020 come up...
- Notice also the choice of boys sent, another scheme to purify the One Single race?

"When Kentler publicly discussed his experiment, he offered details about only three foster homes. But, in a 2020 report commissioned by the Berlin Senate, scholars at the University of Hildesheim concluded that “the Senate also ran foster homes or shared flats for young Berliners with pedophile men in other parts of West Germany.” The fifty-eight-page report was preliminary and vague; the authors said there were about a thousand unsorted files in the basement of a government building that they had been unable to read. No names were revealed, but the authors wrote that “these foster homes were run by sometimes powerful men who lived alone and who were given this power by academia, research institutions and other pedagogical environments that accepted, supported or even lived out pedophile stances.”
"At a hearing in February, 2018, an AfD representative, Thorsten Weiß, complained that the Senate had not taken responsibility for Kentler’s crimes. “This is a case of political importance, which also requires political action,” he said. “The Senate is double-crossing the victims, and that is a scandal.”

The German Experiment That Placed Foster Children with Pedophiles

Last edited:
The procedure, why and how that demanded money has to be justified to be granted in the UK would be interesting to me! Maybe a native UK based member in here could bring some light into the darkness....?!;)

It appears that's its renewed every year, they applied April /May time, and I think until its solved it will carry on. don't think there is any more to it, and can't see why it would stop now, as getting so so close

According to the known oddities around this case, a troubled childhood including abuse, a possible proximity to cleric institutions, unusual placement of cadavers at the neuwegersleben estate, reports of the modus operandi in the DM and an alleged HB rape and intercepted paedo-chat fantasies, i would like to know, if there could be elements in that case, linked to this twisted "phenomena".

BRISSC | Ritual Abuse

The procedure, why and how that demanded money has to be justified to be granted in the UK would be interesting to me! Maybe a native UK based member in here could bring some light into the darkness....?!;)

I suspect it's because this time there's an actual suspect under investigation.

From the Home Office point of view, it actually makes sense.

If they turned down the Met's request for further funding, it would have looked like they didn't have any faith in the German investigation, which would place them very much at odds with (Head of the Met) Cressida Dick's ongoing insistence that this investigation is a close and collaborative one between the German and UK police forces.

I think it's also a strategic decision, the Home Office not wanting to risk being left red-faced and the object of widespread criticism for failing to fund, should this investigation result in a conviction.

Last edited:
Although why is Met needed if there is a German investigation?

To liaise with witnesses?

This part is unclear to me. If the german investigation looks good, why not wind up Grange and the Met provide support via their normal operations?
I suspect it's because this time there's an actual suspect under investigation.

From the Home Office point of view, it actually makes sense.

If they turned down the Met's request for further funding, it would have looked like they didn't have any faith in the German investigation, which would place them very much at odds with (Head of the Met) Cressida Dick's ongoing insistence that this investigation is a close and collaborative one between the German and UK police forces.

I think it's also a strategic decision, the Home Office not wanting to risk being left red-faced and the object of widespread criticism for failing to fund, should this investigation result in a conviction.

Although why is Met needed if there is a German investigation?

To liaise with witnesses?

This part is unclear to me. If the german investigation looks good, why not wind up Grange and the Met provide support via their normal operations?

I'm guessing, of course, but maybe there's a UK-related aspect to the case? Something uncovered at the German end that requires OG involvement?

I'm guessing, of course, but maybe there's a UK-related aspect to the case? Something uncovered at the German end that requires OG involvement?

Maybe

It still seems odd to me though, as Grange was a case review, and surely that function ended.

Maybe the rationale is to keep the team together, as they are best placed to help the Germans

Maybe

It still seems odd to me though, as Grange was a case review, and surely that function ended.

Maybe the rationale is to keep the team together, as they are best placed to help the Germans

There are many possibilities IMO. In one of the earlier interviews of HCW, he has been asked about the results, other involved police forces had achieved. I think it was about Smithman in particular. His answer seemed to be a little of disinterest as he said, that he assumes that he should already have all that info. I had the impression, as if these results aren't crucial for his investigation.

But i think there has been some communication between BKA and SY/OG in the last year, so they should have a reason, to stay involved. The most probable reason might be the faster access of british witnesses or presumed accomplices/confidante?!

In some way it should be remarkable, that a german drifter abducts a british speaking girl from a holiday resort in portugal, although the algarve should have been full of easier prey.

So the origin of the victim could indeed be one of the keys to solving the case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong