Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #64 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LaurenScharfTV

Attorney Dru Nielsen now saying that 18 witnesses would take three weeks to hear and it would be like a mini-trial. Sr. Deputy Attorney Jeff Lindsay said we gave more than what will likely hear during the preliminary hearing.

I don’t think it’s that unreasonable that the Defense wants equal time & that they should try to set their witness list. If they admit they don’t need all 18, and some of them have scheduling issues already….then it doesn’t seem that unreasonable to ask….JMHO

They don’t need, as they said, all 4 people to testify about the crime scene just to prove probable cause….

@LaurenScharfTV

Nielsen wants the court to give the same amount of time to each side. The judge said lets give a day or two days of the hearing and see where we are then. I want it to be completed in those four days. Judge asked Nielsen if they are going to call witnesses and she didn't know yet

I can't believe his defense made the suggestion to decrease his charge as a bargain over alleged late discovery! However, I took note the defense didn't suggest to dismiss the charges...

By suggesting reduced charge to Second degree, did Defense suggest BM is responsible for Suzanne’s murder, just not premeditated? Wth? Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member