GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

@StephenFastenau
33m
Prosecutors preparing to show jurors photos of Samantha Josephson’s clothing and some of her injuries. Didn’t say this before, but please unfollow or mute me as you’re comfortable if you want to avoid reading some potentially grisly details.
@StephenFastenau
5m
Former SLED agent says Josephson’s shirt was so drenched in blood that she couldn’t discern the color. Steps down from the stand and holds shirt for the jury. Josephson’s parents don’t appear to be in the courtroom for this portion. Some friends and family crying, heads down.

Next Investigator David Dove, SLED, Lt. in charge of computer crimes, digital forensics

He collected four phones to analyze

SIM card was taken out of her phone

Last edited:
Poor Samantha this really is the stuff of nightmares. I hate getting a genuine cab on my own, maybe it’s too much WS but my mind always goes to ‘this guy could put the automatic locking on and attack me at any minute and I’d be powerless’. I’ve even thought about what I’d do if it ever happened, attempt to kick the window out, quickly dial emergency services in the struggle, grab the steering wheel. It’s probably gone through a lot of women’s minds when they’ve been in a cab alone before, what if he turns down a dirt road or doesn’t stop when you say ‘this is my street’ this person could drive you anywhere and you’re trapped in that car with someone who could easily overpower you.

Learning that there were footprints on the rear window really sticks out to me, she was probably fighting for her life desperately trying to break the glass :(

MOO
Search for "tactical pen" or "window punch" on amazon or similar. Also important to have in your own vehicle for water escapes. These handy items will break a car window when used correctly. Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back