WI - Hannah Miller, 26, fnd dead on side of road, Oneida Co., Jul 2021 *POI*

Alexis Nicole

Reaction score
Hey all! Please delete or tell me how to do this correctly if it is not allowed. I literally joined just minutes ago so I am new.

My best friend in the whole entire world was murdered three weeks ago. Her murder never found and I am desperate. I need you help in locating her murder! Here is her story! I’ll keep it short and to the point but attach articles. Thank you all in advance!

Hannah was such a bright light and beautiful human who was the wonderful mother of a two year old baby girl. She was trying g to leave a domestic abuse situation for probably about the 4th time when her baby’s father plotted with a friend to kill her, her family and take their daughter. His name is Christopher Anderson. Hannah didn’t deserve this- no one does. I need his face out there so we can get him located and found. Hannah was finishing cleaning her apartment the morning of June 30th when he showed up and got her into her car. From there Chris and Hannah were seen arguing on the side of a road and five minutes later she was found dead n the side of the same road. I can’t imagine what her final moments were like because she was so terrified when he tried to contact her. Him and his accomplice stalked her to try to get her alone. Please, please share. I need him found so her family and baby can be safe.

Search Continues for Wisc. Man Who Allegedly Recruited Friend's Help in Murdering His Ex

Oneida County Sheriff identifies victim in homicide, suspect still on the run

Homicide warrant issued as search continues for suspect in Oneida Co. killing

millermural.jpg

Community Members Create Mural to Remember Hannah Miller

Friends and community members constructed a mural at Pioneer Park in Rhinelander in honor of Hannah Miller.

It’s a collection of 3,000 cups painted to resemble the young woman.

She was killed on June 30, and police are still searching for her killer – who they believe is Christopher Terrell Anderson.

A reminder – police are still searching for Anderson. If you have any information about him or his whereabouts, you're asked to call the Oneida County Sheriff's Office at 715-361-5201

How terrible. So sorry for your loss.

This about the accomplice. Man arrested in connection to Oneida County homicide

Chris Anderson, nickname Bravo or DJ Bravo: the fugitives tattoos. In releasing photos of Anderson, authorities pointed out the tattoo of an owl on his chest. He also has the letters G.M.F.B. tattooed on top of his right hand and a Celtic skull with a halo on his left hand.

MTQOYLXBEFDYJCB5Q6WVSBFHPQ.jpg

I hope they will arrest him soon.

Manhunt for Wisconsin suspect sought in ex-girlfriend's murder heats up after SUV found, accomplice arrested

The search for a man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend in northern Wisconsin is heating up after his SUV was discovered abandoned outside Minneapolis – and an alleged accomplice was arrested.

Oneida County Sheriff Grady Hartman had been seeking information about a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander with Wisconsin license plates believed to be linked to Anderson until Monday, when St. Paul Police found the vehicle unoccupied in the Minnesota city. Authorities first believed that Anderson was riding in a white 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser with Minnesota plates, which had also been found abandoned in St. Paul.

Last edited:
millermural.jpg

Friends and community members constructed a mural at Pioneer Park in Rhinelander in honor of Hannah Miller.

It’s a collection of 3,000 cups painted to resemble the young woman.

She was killed on June 30, and police are still searching for her killer – who they believe is Christopher Terrell Anderson.

A reminder – police are still searching for Anderson. If you have any information about him or his whereabouts, you're asked to call the Oneida County Sheriff's Office at 715-361-5201

Thanks for sharing!
This is Hannah's Facebook page. Log into Facebook

How can somebody kill this woman and leaving this precious baby girl behind without a mother.
Right! Literally the sweetest baby girl! No one deserves that!

Wisc. Man Accused of Murdering His Ex Is Found and Arrested in Illinois After Monthslong Search

The sheriff's office claims a confidential informant helped them track down 30-year-old Christopher Anderson

Authorities in Illinois have detained Christopher Anderson, a Wisconsin man who has been on the run for months after allegedly killing his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his child.
Anderson, 30, has long been a suspect in the death of Hannah Miller, and was wanted on a first-degree homicide warrant.
The 26-year-old Rhinelander woman was found fatally shot on June 30.
Miller's body had been left along the side of a road, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.
Anderson was located Tuesday afternoon in Carol Stream, Ill., a police statement confirms.

IMO
Thank you informant whomever you are! It sounds like another SA homicide. Beyond sad for her family and their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back