GUILTY MS - Police Sergeant arrested for child exploitation, Picayune, June 2021

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Person-of-Interest:
"John Doe # 44"
- 2018 -

d43f2b0b-c85f-4b3f-9047-32fd70512843_750x422.jpg

1)) FBI dot Gov:
FBI Seeking Individual Who May Have Information Regarding the Identity of a Child Sexual Assault Victim — FBI

2)) FBI Poster:
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individual---john-doe-44/download.pdf

3)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
John Doe 44 - FBI - Google Search

4)) EXIF - Exchangeable Image File Format
EXIF Data - Google Search
& = And - [AMP' err sand]
§ = Section / Silcrow - [SILL' crow]
§§ = Sub-Section - [Double-Silcrow]
= Trademark
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
ECAP = Endangered Child Alert Program
EXIF = Exchangeable Image File Format
FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation
LE = Law Enforcement
MJ = (Lower) Magisterial District Judge Court
NCMEC = National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
POI = Person-of-Interest
via = by-way-of

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

[Contribution # 8014
Thread # 577245]

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-14_14-46-17.png
    upload_2021-7-14_14-46-17.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
A Picyaune police sergeant fired from his job Wednesday has been arrested in a child exploitation case after the FBI asked for the public’s assistance in identifying him.

Joshua Christopher Stockstill, 29, has been arrested on child exploitation charges, the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office has confirmed: 4 counts of distribution, one count of lustful touching, and 1 count of production.

Stockstill was arrested at the Picayune Police Department.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article252828318.html

I have a hard time w the images shared on the fbi site because it’s clear what’s going on in them. It turns my stomach. And this was a cop. It’s so sickening to me. Teachers, school employees, cops, any fire or life safety personnel or literally makes me sick.

Former Picayune police officer receives maximum sentence for child *advertiser censored* charge

A Picayune man will spend the next 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to producing a video of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct.

Former Picayune police officer receives maximum sentence for child *advertiser censored* charge

A Picayune man will spend the next 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to producing a video of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct.

Hmmmm. Maybe some of the inmates will know he was a cop.

I have a hard time w the images shared on the fbi site because it’s clear what’s going on in them. It turns my stomach. And this was a cop. It’s so sickening to me. Teachers, school employees, cops, any fire or life safety personnel or literally makes me sick.
I agree @cvaldez1975 ...you know, I thought I was pretty tough- been reading true crime since I was 12, being on this forum, etc. I admit to often avoiding threads concerning child and animal abuse, but I really believed I had the ability to detach and or intellectualize criminal stuff. But when I read about monsters who see kids in *that* way and ACT on their perverted "feelings". I just can't handle it well at all. It's worse than any nightmare I could ever conjure up. That level of evil is incomprehensible to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back