Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy and his possible link to the Delphi case has been so highly publicized his lawyer might be able to find some island in the South Pacific or Indian Ocean where the inhabitants don't have cell phones, computers or TV's, but then the language barrier might be a problem.
IDK about that.

What I do know is that I could randomly interview 100 residents in my small western Pennsylvania town, and not one of them would have heard of either of these crimes.

'Play ball' brings dream alive for Libby, Abby, their families, Delphi
First games hosted at Abby & Libby Memorial Park
Take a look in Abby & Libby Memorial Park as the first softball games are hosted on Saturday, July 10, 2021 in Delphi.

There is a video and I read:
"Police: This may be the voice of the male homicide suspect."
(bbm)
What's that now?? Afaik, it was the perps (BG) voice for sure and this man should be the killer??

-.-.-
I missed the sport-loving donors of part of the reward. Why didn't they contribute in some form to the remarkable event? I would have found it suitable.

there could be staging and the result was dragging in other words they needed to be dragged to an area where the staging was accomplished so it's part of the crime scene. I still find the focus on these details a bit peculiar as it really has no effect on the outcome..I mean drag marks indicate dragging..thats it..maybe nothing more than proof of a sequence of events.

mOO

This guy and his possible link to the Delphi case has been so highly publicized his lawyer might be able to find some island in the South Pacific or Indian Ocean where the inhabitants don't have cell phones, computers or TV's, but then the language barrier might be a problem.

I live in another state and I could easily find a full jury just in my group of friends or neighborhood who have never heard of this case.

The staging was the dragging...? Maybe dragging noises caught on audio? (eta) If there is more audio.

Drag marks don’t fit the definition of staging a crime scene.

“Staging is when someone who’s committed a crime attempts to make the scene look like something that it isn’t. The most common staging scenario occurs when someone tries to make a murder look like a suicide or an accident. The suspect may move the body or clean certain areas.

Say, for example, a husband strikes his wife in the head with a blunt object, killing her. Then he cleans up the bedroom, moves her body into the bathroom, places her in the tub, and calls the paramedics, claiming that she fell while bathing….”
What is a Staged Crime Scene? - dummies

when thinking about JBC the one thing that holds a lot of water for me is the sheer capability that I know he alone possesses. he is 100 percent physically, mentally , emotionally capable of murdering two children in the woods. we know he is a vicious attacker and isn't afraid of being caught, he is arrogant and will choke a child until blood comes from their eyes. He kills quickly and will sexually assault a child with every intent of killing . He also has the experience with heights and railroad trestle bridges to walk across in the manner that we see in the video which is so casual and nonplussed..

so the sheer capability and proximity hold a lot for me...his remarks on Facebook and his
tattoo of what I believe is a likeness of a victim pull me closer.

mOO

On #1, most cell phone tower information is kept any where from 4-6 months to 12-18 months with the exception of AT&T:
How long do wireless carriers keep your data?
HOWEVER, I wonder if LE obtained the cell phone numbers that pinged on the closest towers that day? Or does that violate privacy laws? (Wow! If LE had to provide probable cause on a specific phone number to obtain a search warrant, could they be out of luck now if a suspect pops up?)

I'm wondering if his DNA doesn't match and if he has no alibi for that day LE can't rule him in OR out. Of course, Sheriff Leazenby stated in the February HLN special that they don't know if the DNA they have belongs to the killer. So if his DNA doesn't match could that mean LE can't rule him in, BUT considering the killer may have not left his DNA (or LE didn't find it) they may not be able to rule him out. (Unless he used a gun and shot the girls - without touching them at all - it would be tough to avoid leaving his DNA even through transfer from his clothing or gloves.) IOW, without a DNA match or a solid alibi his suspect/eliminated status might be in limbo.

I know they used it on the Hannah Graham case once they had their suspect and got the court order to find pings for his cell phone. They found an area diameter of 2 miles that they sent in extra targeted search teams for her body. Which was found. That data was only 3 months old.

I suspect this data is kept a lot longer due to cases for requests from law enforcement, etc. It might mean that is the MINIMUM timeframe that these companies promise to keep that info. It's a flat file so it does not take up much room in memory.

when thinking about JBC the one thing that holds a lot of water for me is the sheer capability that I know he alone possesses. he is 100 percent physically, mentally , emotionally capable of murdering two children in the woods. we know he is a vicious attacker and isn't afraid of being caught, he is arrogant and will choke a child until blood comes from their eyes. He kills quickly and will sexually assault a child with every intent of killing . He also has the experience with heights and railroad trestle bridges to walk across in the manner that we see in the video which is so casual and nonplussed..

so the sheer capability and proximity hold a lot for me...his remarks on Facebook and his
tattoo of what I believe is a likeness of a victim pull me closer.

mOO

yes, how many brazen sadistic child abductor/murders are in any rural area the size of this area? None.

99.5% of child molesters do not kill the child

when thinking about JBC we know he is a vicious attacker and isn't afraid of being caught, he is arrogant. He also has the experience with heights and railroad trestle bridges to walk across in the manner that we see in the video which is so casual and nonplussed.
mOO
imo, he could have been inebriated..It would have given him the boldness and daring. Alcohol takes away your inhibitions. Gives you liquid courage to do things you wouldn't do sober. Also watched the video of him walking across the rr tracks and I think he could have been inebriated...my .02 cents.

I posted this before and could be COMPLETELY WRONG.... but I think JBC fits so many pieces of the puzzle as the perpetrator:

1) Lived close to Delphi.
2) Same level of criminal mindset (he was caught red-handed in the process of raping and killing a 10 year old girl). That is statistically extremely unlikely to happen to have 2 such people in a very rural area.
3) Face and voice match relatively well. Sort of matches both sketches to the level of perpetrators matching other sketches in other crimes...not an exact sketch - just memories). Voice of him on FB showing people how to walk his pit bull - voice matches pretty darn well in my mind.
4) Same midpoint of height estimate ( 5-8" ) that LE had triangulated from the bridge video.
5) History of hanging around bridges and hiking on trails.
6) Out on parole when the murders happened.
7) His own family saying he was evil and they could almost imagine him doing it. Yikes.
8) Physically fit to do what was done at least from point A to point B to point C. - Dude looks fairly muscular on FB videos. Could easily have hands in pockets walking across rickety bridge, could easily slide/slosh down steep bank with railroad trestle rocks all over it, forge across creek and up bank with girls in tow. Looked a lot more fit than me.
9) Tattoo of either Libby (or Reagan from the Exorcist) on his arm. Quite freaky.
10) Nose.. oh that nose. I said from day 1 that the only thing I could really make out about his face from the actual video was he had a big nose. Depending on lighting, JBC has a big nose too. Most distinguishing feature in his face.

I HOPE JBC is BG himself!.. because that way he is off the street and cannot do this to any other child EVER AGAIN.

Last edited:
I posted this before and could be COMPLETELY WRONG.... but I think JBC fits so many pieces of the puzzle as the perpetrator:

2) Same level of criminal mindset (he was caught red-handed in the process of raping and killing a 10 year old girl). That is statistically extremely unlikely to happen to have 2 such people in a very rural area.
3) Face and voice match relatively well. Sort of matches both sketches to the level of perpetrators matching other sketches in other crimes...not an exact sketch - just memories). Voice of him on FB showing people how to walk his pit bull - voice matches pretty darn well in my mind.
4) Same midpoint of height estimate ( 5-8" ) that LE had triangulated from the bridge video.
7) His own family saying he was evil and they could almost imagine him doing it. Yikes.
8) Physically fit to do what was done at least from point A to point B to point C. - Dude looks fairly muscular on FB videos. Could easily have hands in pockets walking across rickety bridge, could easily slide/slosh down steep bank with railroad trestle rocks all over it, forge across creek and up bank with girls in tow. Looked a lot more fit than me.
9) Tattoo of either Libby (or Reagan from the Exorcist) on his arm. Quite freaky.
10) Nose.. oh that nose. I said from day 1 that the only thing I could really make out about his face from the actual video was he had a big nose. Depending on lighting, JBC has a big nose too. Most distinguishing feature in his face.

I HOPE JBC is BG himself!.. because that way he is off the street and cannot do this to any other child EVER AGAIN.

I have a strong feeling he is indeed!!!

I've haven't heard yet or seen on his FB if had visited the trail before - and maybe multiple times - in the past. Of course, since 2017 it isn't likely he would have mentioned it.

I've haven't heard yet or seen on his FB if had visited the trail before - and maybe multiple times - in the past. Of course, since 2017 it isn't likely he would have mentioned it.
Iirc, didn't he have pics of railroad trestles? I didn't really look to much on his FB. Sorry, not brave enough..I tried and it creeped me out. Revolting, imho

Not sure about Chadwell, from what I've been reading Grey Hughes has mentioned (in his latest podcast) he's received very interesting information that he can't talk about......maybe the day is going to be soon, we can only keep everything crossed.
I was discussing this case with my brother the other day and we both think children should be told to NEVER allow yourself to be transported / taken to another location because you're being taken somewhere else to be killed.
Run if you can, scream, cause a distraction, do whatever you can but don't let them take you elsewhere.
That gun could be a fake, you might be able to outrun your assailant, I'd rather die trying than let them take me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson