MN MN - Timothy Joseph Crosby - Possible victims

Mysteries1974

Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985
Reaction score
Timothy Joseph Crosby is a convicted rapist who is a suspect in several different cases in Minnesota. He is a Person of Interest in the 1974 disappearance of Belinda VanLith who vanished near Crosby’s cabin. He is also a suspect in the 1994 death of another woman. He May have been involved in the disappearances of two young women in the early 1970s as his first attack on women started in 1972. He is currently in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.twincities.com/2009/07/14/two-cold-cases-a-single-suspect/amp/

MPR News

Belinda VanLith – The Charley Project

Seeing foul play, Wright County reopens 1974 missing teen case

The two missing women who vanished in the early ‘70s have not been officially named as suspects by police so until that happens we can only speculate. There names are Gloria Rieken and Janet Kramer. Janet is a runaway but hasn’t been seen for 48 years. Gloria Rieken was recently identified as a Jane doe.

I find it disturbing that his wife was 17 when they began dating and he was 38. They married 2 years later. Had 3 kids. She defends him in interviews! There's no way she didn't know what was going on. And what about his kids? He was printing twisted *advertiser censored*... Including incest! Where the cabin was located is the heart of trafficking in MN. I honestly wonder what else they were up to, particularly given his job at U of M. I can't believe they hired him.

Timothy Joseph Crosby is a convicted rapist who is a suspect in several different cases in Minnesota. He is a Person of Interest in the 1974 disappearance of Belinda VanLith who vanished near Crosby’s cabin. He is also a suspect in the 1994 death of another woman. He May have been involved in the disappearances of two young women in the early 1970s as his first attack on women started in 1972. He is currently in prison.

Two cold cases, a single suspect – Twin Cities

MPR News

The two missing women who vanished in the early ‘70s have not been officially named as suspects by police so until that happens we can only speculate. There names are Gloria Rieken and Janet Kramer. Janet is a runaway but hasn’t been seen for 48 years. Gloria Rieken was recently identified as a Jane doe.

My mom

MPR News

MPR News

My mom was murdered in 1994 close by Timothys cabin. It hurts me so much I never got to meet my mom and this guy is not charged or even looked at anymore. I was born on June 3 and my mom was found in October. Any new information would help if anybody has any. I was looking at all that this guy is charged with and I’m in total disbelief that they kept letting this guy out. I know for sure he has more then 1 murder under his belt. It’s just total crazy ......

I find it disturbing that his wife was 17 when they began dating and he was 38. They married 2 years later. Had 3 kids. She defends him in interviews! There's no way she didn't know what was going on. And what about his kids? He was printing twisted *advertiser censored*... Including incest! Where the cabin was located is the heart of trafficking in MN. I honestly wonder what else they were up to, particularly given his job at U of M. I can't believe they hired him.

MPR News

My mom was murdered in 1994 close by Timothys cabin. It hurts me so much I never got to meet my mom and this guy is not charged or even looked at anymore. I was born on June 3 and my mom was found in October. Any new information would help if anybody has any. I was looking at all that this guy is charged with and I’m in total disbelief that they kept letting this guy out. I know for sure he has more then 1 murder under his belt. It’s just total crazy

My mom

My mom was murdered in 1994 close by Timothys cabin. It hurts me so much I never got to meet my mom and this guy is not charged or even looked at anymore. I was born on June 3 and my mom was found in October. Any new information would help if anybody has any. I was looking at all that this guy is charged with and I’m in total disbelief that they kept letting this guy out. I know for sure he has more then 1 murder under his belt. It’s just total crazy ......

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom & you're in my thoughts. I would love to talk to you more private-- I have been investigating Belinda Vanlith for 7 years now & have access to her police files which means I have a lot of Tim's case files also. I'm investigating other murders/disappearances I believe Tim was involved in to get justice for the girls. I'm making a documentary currently & I'd absolutely love for you to finally tell your moms story. It's been absolutely way too long of a wait for justice!

My mom was murdered in 1994 close by Timothys cabin. It hurts me so much I never got to meet my mom and this guy is not charged or even looked at anymore. I was born on June 3 and my mom was found in October. Any new information would help if anybody has any. I was looking at all that this guy is charged with and I’m in total disbelief that they kept letting this guy out. I know for sure he has more then 1 murder under his belt. It’s just total crazy

hey, i just reviewed your mom's case a bit and i think the spot by the Mississippi river in Montecello where he took the girl in 1974 should be checked out.

the thing is: why did he take her there and not rape her in the cabin where he had already tied her up and where there'd be little chance of them being discovered. i think the place by the river holds some significance for him.

p.s. i sent in the tip to the Wright County Sheriff's office. if this wasn't already considered, maybe they'll check it out.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom & you're in my thoughts. I would love to talk to you more private-- I have been investigating Belinda Vanlith for 7 years now & have access to her police files which means I have a lot of Tim's case files also. I'm investigating other murders/disappearances I believe Tim was involved in to get justice for the girls. I'm making a documentary currently & I'd absolutely love for you to finally tell your moms story. It's been absolutely way too long of a wait for justice!
I have recently been looking into Belinda's case. I would love to talk to you about what you may know.
My daughter-in-law is related to her, so this is personal for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back