Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

I hope she did not get off at the Tioga exit.

Wait. Now that's the one that splits and takes ya over the Betsey Ross if you don't where.you're going, right? Ya.wind up on Allegheny Avenue.

It's confusing to me, and I've.lived here my entire life. This won't help Casey, but a friend was me a ride to Fishtown. We get close and he yells "Where the h*ll is the Girard exit? Look there's the Church your mom went to. That don't move".

Ummmm ya gotta get off at Callowhill. He quipped a bunch of curse words.

Starting to think Casey is.closer to home. If that was not her driving on camera I'd say Baltimore.

I admit, I never heard of the term “tweaker” I Philly is a mess. I still don’t think she pulled over in a shady area, but anything is possible. They need to involve the fbi.
I admit, I never heard of the term “tweaker” I just had to look that up. I’m not sure what head rolls are… Philly is a mess. I still don’t think she pulled over in a shady area, but anything is possible. They need to involve the fbi.
@am80 don't feel naive. I read my DD journal in her teens after seeing a complete change in her. Yeah I'm Nancy Drew. I see "Starr and I were tweaking to the drums". I freak out and confront her." It said twerking. Like dancing.

Head rolls is a thing I have seen people on the El do who are all strung out The Kensington Beach Facebook can show you more. Beware it is sad, scary and IMO exploits people who are in their worse way.

*****Noting I do not believe for a second Cassandra is there. Not an addict nor homeless. Loves her job.*****

Found this. Holding my breath. Clothing description doesn't fit though.

On Thursday July 22, 2021 at approximately 11:52 am, the Stroud Area Regional Police Department was dispatched to the 200 block of Washington Street in East Stroudsburg in reference to a possible body found in a dumpster. Patrol units and Detectives arrived at the scene and confirmed that a body in various states of decomposition was located in the dumpster.
The body was recovered from the dumpster and an unidentified female was pronounced dead by the Coroner’s office at 12:39 pm.
Due to level of decomposition the height, weight, race and identity of the deceased has not yet been determined. The description of the clothing worn by the deceased appeared to be denim shorts and a black shirt. This incident is currently an active ongoing investigation. The cause and manner of death has not been determined.
An autopsy is scheduled for July 23, 2021.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Dan Knowles at dknowles@sarpd.com or by calling 570-421-6800-ext 1046.
The SARPD would like to thank the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office, the Monroe County Coroner’s Office and the Pennsylvania State Police Forensic Science Unit for their assistance with this incident.

@am80 don't feel naive. I read my DD journal in her teens after seeing a complete change in her. Yeah I'm Nancy Drew. I see "Starr and I were tweaking to the drums". I freak out and confront her." It said twerking. Like dancing.

Head rolls is a thing I have seen people on the El do who are all strung out The Kensington Beach Facebook can show you more. Beware it is sad, scary and IMO exploits people who are in their worse way.

*****Noting I do not believe for a second Cassandra is there. Not an addict nor homeless. Loves her job.*****

@am80 I had to look up the word tweaker too.. learned something new.....

Oh noooo that FB site is so horrible...imagine it's your loved one on display. So very cruel. FB is sickening me with the so called restrictions and banning because the algorithm pick things out, they consider NOT OKE....BS mostly....but this site is OKE? Bah.

PS. Don't see Cassandra being there too.

@Filly you make me laugh and wonder all the time about the words you use....what is a DD journal? Sometimes I wish it was the other way around, me talking Dutch slang and you have to guess or Google all the time. Hug, no harm meant. :)

Last edited:

Oh noooo that FB site is so horrible...imagine it's your loved one on display. So very cruel. FB is sickening me with the so called restrictions and banning because the algorithm pick things out, they consider NOT OKE....BS mostly....but this site is OKE? Bah.

@Filly you make me laugh and wonder all the time about the words you use....what is a DD journal? Sometimes I wish it was the other way around, me talking Dutch slang and you have to guess or Google all the time. Hug, no harm meant. :)

Oh bit no joke I was about to look up hug no harm meant in Dutch. I read it like one sentence. No offense ever taken and I needed that hug.

Good lookout on the East Stroudsburg case. IIRC Casey's change of clothing was black yoga pants.

Sorry about the slang. It's worse when.ya hear my annoying voice. DD means dear daughter. She journeyed since she could write. So yeah I looked in that journal/ diary. Trust me that.did not go well! My fault. Me holding up her book yelling "I knew it! I knew bad things go on at your drum circle". Her response "yeah a bonfire, drumming and dancing Sherlock Holmes"

Which leads me to wonder was Casey on any sports teams? Involved with any mission work? We know she loves children.

Please let them find her safe. Where is she?

Dank Vielen @Bit of hope

I'm sorry but I don't believe these are the same vehicles. The rims are different, the window tint is different, it would seem to me the second photo is missing the antenna sticking up. IDK.....questionable.....Opinion only, of course.

8b800246-335e-4566-8bbd-91abb0b626a0-Casey_3.JPG
64034fa4-e965-45da-949d-920f4bfec4ca-Casey_2.JPG

I'm sorry but I don't believe these are the same vehicles. The rims are different, the window tint is different, it would seem to me the second photo is missing the antenna sticking up. IDK.....questionable.....Opinion only, of course.

8b800246-335e-4566-8bbd-91abb0b626a0-Casey_3.JPG
64034fa4-e965-45da-949d-920f4bfec4ca-Casey_2.JPG

Hhmmm I'm not very much into cars but the second picture is so vague....we can't see the sunroof on the first picture ....stickers on the back not sharp in the second picture...antenna is the black spot in second picture....back lights definitely the same shape.....on the first picture we see window pillars....second picture not. Doubts about the rims on both cars. Back wheel arch seems to be the same. I really don't know but good to take a closer look.

That FB page is horrible, sad, exploitative, sad, sad
I really hope she didn’t end up there.

At 6 in the morning, I would want breakfast. At least a big coffee and a donut or something. Maybe she stopped at a Starbucks or McDonalds and ran into an unsavory character.

Especially coffee if I've been out drinking! I'm pretty sure she is a coffee drinker, I know I've seen pics of her holding one, and of course now I can't find a single one.

That FB page is horrible, sad, exploitative, sad, sad
I really hope she didn’t end up there.

I haven't visited that exact page, but I know what the images look like. It is very sad and exploitative, but as someone who once had a missing relative who was a known addict, you comb those pictures and videos over and over hoping to catch a glimpse of your loved one, to at least know they are alive.

I don't think Casey is in Kensington, at least not willingly.

I haven't visited that exact page, but I know what the images look like. It is very sad and exploitative, but as someone who once had a missing relative who was a known addict, you comb those pictures and videos over and over hoping to catch a glimpse of your loved one, to at least know they are alive.

I don't think Casey is in Kensington, at least not willingly.

That FB originated with good intentions. People out there will help a loved one who has someone missing. Even if it was "Joe, call your mom" Just to know your loved one is alive.

Now some fool is doing tictoks of human beings who happen to be addicts in some really bad positions and he's laughing. It's entertainment for him. Seeing someone nodding or carrying their needle like a loose behind their ear. O.K. can help. Egging on addicts with dresses up as they swim in a puddle not cool. Not helpful.

No I don't think Casey is down there. Not for a minute.

We can take a sec though to send a prayer for those out there.

That FB originated with good intentions. People out there will help a loved one who has someone missing. Even if it was "Joe, call your mom" Just to know your loved one is alive.

Now some fool is doing tictoks of human beings who happen to be addicts in some really bad positions and he's laughing. It's entertainment for him. Seeing someone nodding or carrying their needle like a loose behind their ear. O.K. can help. Egging on addicts with dresses up as they swim in a puddle not cool. Not helpful.

No I don't think Casey is down there. Not for a minute.

We can take a sec though to send a prayer for those out there.

Ugggh :( I completely understand - I was hoping it wasn't that kind of website.

I've been combing through the Philly311 complaints for any similar abandoned vehicles as Casey's. Also searched the impound lot for her VIN; no luck on either one.

Casey where are you??

Are there any Philadelphia area and Bucks County search and rescue sites? Anything that shows ongoing search and rescue activity efforts?
It’s been over 2 weeks and the police don’t appear to be doing much at all. No press conferences to update the community on their efforts (even just what they can share).
It’s interesting how some cases get more attention than others. There is nothing normal about this case. Hanging posters is not enough. If I were her family I would be livid. There should be daily ongoing searches for her. If they were to receive tips I am sure they would have received them by now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back