Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #64 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
Every Kindle has its own email address to receive documents.
This would be the perfect way to have a "secret" account that BM would not realize Suzanne had.
Amazon.com: Send to Kindle by E-mail

I forget I even have this option as alternative email document storage.

You can store documents on a Kindle, too.

Email them to your Kindle, delete your email, empty it from your trash, and you'd only have one copy, stored to your Kindle.

Barry doesn't strike me as being a Kindle kind of dude.

Because, reading.

JMO.

Yes...this appears to be true...but Barry was under tremendous stress and strain....I think there is a third possibility...He discarded something....then thought the better of it and decided..oops...I shouldn't throw that in there...might get searched....and was attempting to retrieve something he discarded. I see this misstep being possible just like when this avid outdoorsman-hunter attempted to tell Tyler that a mountain lion had possibly dragged his wife "up the mountain".....I am quite sure he would love to walk that one back.

This was at the beginning. BM is a good liar, but sometimes subconscious talks. I think he hid SM in one of his hunting places with wildlife around, and maybe saw, from afar, a “cat” dragging her “up”. I think this “up” might be an indicator - it is a hilly place. JMO.

Why didn’t FBI arrest him on April 5th after they presented to him the 26 pieces of evidence?
This wasn’t the FBI’s investigation, and the DA is the one who decides when to file murder charges.

The case wasn’t presented to her until a couple weeks after this sit down, and it didn’t take her long to pull the trigger.

You can store documents on a Kindle, too.

Email them to your Kindle, delete your email, empty it from your trash, and you'd only have one copy, stored to your Kindle.

Barry doesn't strike me as being a Kindle kind of dude.

Because, reading.

JMO.

However, here is the problem I see.
If you store a document only on a Kindle, or, if you communicate via Kindle, and then you disappear and the Kindle is lost, or drowns, in other words, no one thinks of looking for it, and it might happen, then, a lot of information may never be retrieved.

I am thinking of many other cases and the problems of listing all medias that people use.

Let's see. Let me count the words. Idiocy. Imbicility. Retardaton. Foolishness. Addlepated-ness. Thickheaded-ness. Muttonheaded-ness. Doltishness. Palooka-ness.. Woodheadedness. Knobheadedness. Schlepperness. Schlemiel-ness. Tosser-ness. Toerag-ness. ******-ness. ****-wittedness. Dip-s**ttedness. *advertiser censored**hattedness. Trumpish-ness (given the attempt to vote for her).

There are so many words...

Self-conceitedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members