Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I'm not sure where to post this because there are so many threads on Haleigh Cummings. If anyone has a better placement, please cross-post it there.

I just came across a connection in the news to someone involved in this case. Chelsea Croslin had been living at the house where Yarmouth, Massachusetts police sgt. Sean Gannon was murdered on April 12. The homeowners were evicting Chelsea and another person for living there without paying rent. That connection came up in a followup story about the eviction proceedings.
The police officer was killed in the attic of the house. A 3rd person, Thomas Latanowich, is charged with murder.

Chelsea is listed by the last name Bergen in some records and Croslin in others. She also goes by Bergen Croslin sometimes.

Eviction was planned at home where Gannon was shot

Man Charged With Killing Yarmouth Officer Faces Trial

This breaks my heart. I have a son same age as Haleigh. That poor baby never stood a chance. I can’t believe no one has been arrested. I thought someone would’ve said something by now. I’m so sorry this happened to you Haleigh. I will never forget you

I cannot believe no one has talked. They can’t be that smart!

I think they have talked and weren’t believed, or they actually don’t know anything. The only reason I can think of for Tommy to make up the story of throwing Haleigh’s body into the river is if he didn’t actually have any useful information.

I think they have talked and weren’t believed, or they actually don’t know anything. The only reason I can think of for Tommy to make up the story of throwing Haleigh’s body into the river is if he didn’t actually have any useful information.
But why implicate himself?
Maybe they were all just too high too know what happened?

I think Ron and Misty were probably drugging Haleigh for a while. Remember how she used to have BAD restless legs and hyper issues because of Turners Syndrome?

They probably argued when he was at work, as was said, Misty was feeling like crap from her multiple day bender, Ron told her to give Haleigh something to make her sleep.

At some time, Misty noticed Haleigh was struggling to breathe, or a possible seizure, so she either called Ron, who called Tommy to go help Misty out. (as is proven in phone records).

Tommy called Timmy for the van (Joe was there), so Tommy and Joe went to the trailer. Haleigh probably wasn't even dead yet when they took her out of there.

I believe the rope and cinder block story, I believe they dumped her in Shell harbor. There is no way any part of her will ever be found.
sad.png

ALL of this explains Misty's changing stories, Tommy's putting himself at the scene, Ron's covering, Joe disappearing fast and lawyering up.

ALL LE needs is ONE piece of physical evidence...her body. (or even a bone in Shell harbor that is hers) and they would arrest the whole lot of them for murder.

This is my theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back