GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a big cry today seeing the big ‘Guilty’ for ScW! , I am so relieved he has been found guilty and Helen’s law doesn’t let him out unless he says where the body is,

I pray SaW comes back with a high sentence too,

If anyone does want to continue to do any searches to help find BW body I would love to help, I’m in Huntingdonshire and have done a few initial searches (mentioned here on a different account which I asked to be closed for
Privacy)

She has already pled guilty to 2 of the charges.
Sarah and Scott's 4 charges were identical ones.

One set of perverting the course of justice not knowing she was dead.

And one set of perverting the course of justice to give the impression of B being alive.

Maybe Sarah's lesser charges she's admitted to will no longer exist if she's found guilty of the worser set of perverting the course of justice charges.

Perhaps someone else knows

Had a big cry today seeing the big ‘Guilty’ for ScW! , I am so relieved he has been found guilty and Helen’s law doesn’t let him out unless he says where the body is,

I pray SaW comes back with a high sentence too,

If anyone does want to continue to do any searches to help find BW body I would love to help, I’m in Huntingdonshire and have done a few initial searches (mentioned here on a different account which I asked to be closed for
Privacy)
Same. My daughter and I are having a cry too. The shock and relief of it all is overwhelming
So relieved he's been found guilty. I hate him.
Poor, poor Bernadette. I hope she rests in peace.
Thank you amazing websleuths. Thank you

There are some comments on there saying SaW has been found guilty which is obviously wrong - would have thought those would have been deleted tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82