GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done the judge Mrs Justice Maura McGowan for giving a direction that the jurors don’t have to do jury duty for the next 10 years if they don’t want to, that’s a clear indication that there is a lot more that was said during the trial than was reported to be excused like that

What a tragic waste of life. Who could have thought that murdering your child wouldn't work as a way to keep the social services off your back and yourself out of prison? I feel so sorry for the rest of the family and all the poor children whose lives have been thrown into turmoil because of this. I hope the pair of them rot in prison.

So, is it too soon to ask for all the SaW apologists to come forward. Not on here, but those elsewhere who had been freely spouting ever since last September how poor Sarah was innocent and how 'it' (whatever 'it' might be) would 'all come out at the trial'. I have not seen anything before or during to show her in any other light than what she has been charged on. A thoroughly despicable person and abomination of a so-called 'mother'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member