WA WA - Shilo Faith Dove, 11, Vancouver, 19 Jul 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The Vancouver Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing 11-year-old girl.

Police say Shilo Faith Dove was last seen on Monday, July 19, at her home.

She is described as a white girl with blue eyes and hair that is dyed blue and purple. Dove is approximately 5'5" tall and 130 pounds.

Police say she may be with a 15-year-old named "Zac," however police have not been able to fully identify that person.

There are no known medical concerns for Dove, according to police, and at this time, no foul play is suspected.

Anyone with information on where Dove may be is asked to call 911.

fec22a61-f3a8-438b-b599-38d8d9b27e78-large16x9_ShiloFaithDOVE.JPG

Vancouver police ask for help in finding missing 11-year-old girl

This cute girl is only 11 years old? Very mature pic -- she's got a cute look and a sparkling smile. Let's hope that she gets back home soon and her smile is still sparkling.

“Zac” could be any internet pervert who pretends he is 15. Even if he is a teenager, ( and I’m betting he is not), he has no business messing with an 11 year old little girl. I hope they find these two very quickly.

I hope this girl is safe and home soon.
I feel bad for her. At 11-years-old you think a boy wants the same friendship/ caring connection that you do. You wouldn't realize no teenage boy (or older) pursuing you is wanting that. You'd want to believe they actually care about you and are too young to realize they don't. Whomever she is with needs to be caught ASAP.

She definitely looks older than 11. Could the age be wrong? If she was last seen at home are the thinking she snuck out? Very worrisome.

Wow she looks older than 11.

shilo faith dove - Google Search

In a Google Images search (link above), there is a larger version of that photo from The Columbian, a Vancouver WA newspaper.

On that photo, you can see her other hand, and she has tattoos on her right wrist.
Don't you have to be 18 to get tattoos?

I suppose they could be fake ones, but that all adds to the look of being older than 11 years old.

If she said she was 21, I'd have believed her.

Attachments

• Image_1627315087.jpg
    Image_1627315087.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
shilo faith dove - Google Search

In a Google Images search (link above), there is a larger version of that photo from The Columbian, a Vancouver WA newspaper.

On that photo, you can see her other hand, and she has tattoos on her right wrist.
Don't you have to be 18 to get tattoos?

I suppose they could be fake ones, but that all adds to the look of being older than 11 years old.

If she said she was 21, I'd have believed her.
I think they might even be doodles.

The hair really ages her. It’s an edgy shaggy bob that 11 year olds don’t typically wear (I work in elementary). It’s supposed to look undone. It’s that choice that’s makes me curious about her personality. No typical 11 year old asks for an ironic shag.

checked fb to see if anything’s going on there and it’s nothing but comments about her appearance. Every now and then someone’s will say she’s just a runaway. But most of them can’t drop that this photo is “inappropriate”. All that I see are people who are WAY TOO CONCERNED with judging a CHILDS BODY. Policing her body. Saying she shouldn’t dress like that..dude it’s a tank top and pj pants. Saying her parents are to blame.
Why are we victim blaming a child and shaming her parents because she’s hit puberty?

I agree that she looks older. I agree that it’s a recipe for disaster.
I hope she’s ok.

I think they are doodles. The mushroom one we used to draw back when we used to do mushrooms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back