GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernadette’s diary has broke my heart as I know it has many others on this thread. I hope with all my heart some evidence is found of where she is and she can finally be laid to rest and her family may have closure.

Thanks so much to everyone who’s worked to ensure this thread is updated with all the latest information and especially to the two members who went to court. I pray Bernadette gets justice imminently.

Last edited:
Hopefully the younger ones are blissfully unaware and settled into their new lives. Hopefully the older ones now have some closure and and start to move forward and block this evil pair from their lives.

The only one young enough to be blissfully unaware is the baby ... all the other children will be very much aware and affected for the rest of their lives.

View attachment 305990

Gone all camera shy all of a sudden? The mugshot says so much ….
You know what there so so telling them pictures if my child was missing id look a state you would be able to see bags under my eyes from not sleeping etc... this pair are evil beyond doubt they just look so content its unbelievable

The criticism of the police investigation on this thread appears to have been justified:

The Independent Office for Police Conduct found "practice requiring improvement" by four officers involved in the initial missing person investigation.

The watchdog also said it had made a number of recommendations to Cambridgeshire Police, including around training for frontline officers about missing person cases and the handling of sexual abuse allegations in those investigations.
SOURCE

an answer to your earlier question @CSIAngus

"When the jury delivered its verdict on Scott Walker's murder charge, Sarah Walker wailed loudly "no, no, she's not dead" and the hearing was paused for a brief time before the jury were sent back to finish deliberating verdicts against her."
Bernadette Walker: Scott Walker guilty of murder

video of his arrest in that article too

an answer to your earlier question @CSIAngus

"When the jury delivered its verdict on Scott Walker's murder charge, Sarah Walker wailed loudly "no, no, she's not dead" and the hearing was paused for a brief time before the jury were sent back to finish deliberating verdicts against her."
Bernadette Walker: Scott Walker guilty of murder

video of his arrest in that article too
I note in that video that ScW tries to wriggle out of it by saying that the two older siblings will tell them [the arresting officers] that BW admitted to them that she was lying about the sexual abuse. I have my own theory about why he felt he could say that.

Poor, poor Bernadette. What a wicked pair her parents are. My heart breaks for her. Come on, jury - we're rooting for you.

Great news.
Hope they suffer in Prison.
Reminds me of another horrid couple (SPJ): father guilty of rape.:eek:
SPJ escaped the father, to end up with another Creep.

The criticism of the police investigation on this thread appears to have been justified:

The Independent Office for Police Conduct found "practice requiring improvement" by four officers involved in the initial missing person investigation.

The watchdog also said it had made a number of recommendations to Cambridgeshire Police, including around training for frontline officers about missing person cases and the handling of sexual abuse allegations in those investigations.
SOURCE

step one: don’t leave your notebook full of evidence with someone acting weird
Step two: when there’s allegations of sexual abuse, don’t go “oh well” and get on with your task.
Step three: don’t stand and watch as a possible nonce deletes images off a phone in front of you
Step four: maybe look for someone when they go missing, don’t just believe the parents that she’s ran away again

absolute disgrace. A real embarrassment and I can’t defend their actions

Although I am pleased for the guilty verdicts I cant help but still incredibly sad about it all. The utterly heartbreaking diary entry is just a small glimpse into how Bernadette was feeling just before she died...abused, hurt, sad, unloved and broken...Their sentences should be long enough for them to reflect long and hard about how they treated that poor girl before brutally ending her life. I hope one day she will be found so that she can be laid to rest with the respect that she deserves.

RIP Brave Bea :( x

<modsnip>

If anyone is up for doing searches (the fens I believe are the best place) please let me know, I have done a few around Peterborough now and will be going tomorrow also,

This poor girl deserved so much better from the police, the newspaper with publicity, her parents and so much more,

All I can think about day and night is how she needs to be laid to rest properly with a chance for people who loved and cared for her be able to say goodbye,

If anyone has any time over the next few weeks or months it would be the best time to do searches before it gets cold, rainy and dark in the early evenings,

<modsnip>

Let’s do this for Bee❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernadette was just a toddler when Scott Walker entered her life. It was 2006 and Walker and his second wife were living next door to Bernadette and her family in Milnthorpe Lane in Wakefield.

He started an affair with her mother, Sarah, then a pregnant single mother of five.

Before Bernadette's death, life at the family's five-bedroom council house in Peterborough had become highly chaotic.
Sarah had given birth to her tenth child just a few weeks earlier. But she was also planning to leave Walker – father of four of her children as well as two others from previous relationships – for a new lover.

In recent years Scott reinvented himself as a professional gambler, calling himself the 'Telegraph Tipster' and posing as a horse racing expert.

more detail at the link ................

Wife who escaped beast's clutches reveals horror as he is convicted of murdering his stepdaughter | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
<modsnip>
If anyone is up for doing searches (the fens I believe are the best place) please let me know, I have done a few around Peterborough now and will be going tomorrow also,

This poor girl deserved so much better from the police, the newspaper with publicity, her parents and so much more,

All I can think about day and night is how she needs to be laid to rest properly with a chance for people who loved and cared for her be able to say goodbye,

If anyone has any time over the next few weeks or months it would be the best time to do searches before it gets cold, rainy and dark in the early evenings,

<modsnip>

Let’s do this for Bee❤️
The bigger the blocklist the less people to search

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics