AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Help Find Daniel

For an update (shared July 23), go to the drop down menu on the page (linked above); click on “Please Find Daniel!!” in menu...there you will find an update concerning forensics (or lack of) on the Jeep.

Does anyone think that LE would have done forensics if there was any visible blood? Sad to say, noticed any skin/tissue on the airbag, steering wheel, dashboard?

Obviously a closed head injury wouldn't leave much blood -- but could leave skin or hair.

In an article (sorry not sure which one) Dad says that Mr. Robinson was interested in a young lady? Has this young lady been identified, at least to LE? We've seen plenty or relationship issues play out poorly, imho.

Praying continued support for the family!

jmho ymmv lrr

I wonder if a significant amount of water could have washed him a distance away from the crash site.
Not sure about at the time of the accident. If I remember correctly though there had not been enough for running washes, but very much a possibility now. Most of Arizona seems to be getting a good drenching of rain. I'm about 2 hours away and all our washes look like raging rivers. Phoenix is under a lot of the same watches we are. This was yesterday.
Pantano Wash at Harrison Road, July 23

Thinking back to washes in Texas back in the 70's, I remember a dirt bike rider ended up stuck in one a few miles away from a storm. The water came rushing down the wash, caught him and he was later found about a mile away under a layer of dried mud.

This is so sad. Daniel was adorable. :(
I wish I could help search.
If I didn't have to worry about quarantine for international travel, I might consider a trip out there.
Hope he'll be found soon.
That reminds me a Patrice O'neal joke where he said if he ever gets on a boat and it goes missing he hopes he’s with a white woman, because then he would know people would pull out all the stops to find her. Him being black, and for this example someone who isn’t as adorable or good looking, there is a less effort to find them.

I get it that he is good looking… but whether someone is adorable or not, every person needs to be found. We all look the same in the eyes of God.

The fact that Daniel was on foot after the crash means there is a wide radius to search. I don't understand why he didn't take his phone with him. But maybe he knew it wasn't useful anyway. I've left my charging wire at home before and ended up not having any juice for a few hours.

Keep in mind that he might have stayed with or near the Jeep for a good bit. That means he might have been badly dehydrated when he decided to walk for help.

There's still one big mystery. Why did he go anywhere at all? His co-worker thought it was strange that he drove away.

Last edited:
Bumping. The weekend brought SO MUCH RAIN to the area.

Was it said if the seatbelt was unlocked when his vehicle was found? I know it was said they determined it was engaged at the time of the rollover but was it then disengaged? Did it say anywhere? I am thinking head injury, and wandered off, yet to be found, but only because we have nothing else to go on.

Today is clear and I imagine they are searching.

The vehicle overturned with personal items still in it and the subject missing is starting to look like the Brice Laspisa case in California.

I wonder if the cloths found in the vehicle were folded neatly like they were spares, or if it was obvious he took them off? Waiting for the spot the vehicle was found to be pinpointed.

That reminds me a Patrice O'neal joke where he said if he ever gets on a boat and it goes missing he hopes he’s with a white woman, because then he would know people would pull out all the stops to find her. Him being black, and for this example someone who isn’t as adorable or good looking, there is a less effort to find them.

I get it that he is good looking… but whether someone is adorable or not, every person needs to be found. We all look the same in the eyes of God.

Never assume anything.

It is Daniel's distraught father and family, which spurs my motivation for wanting to help in the search. :(

edited to add quote.

Last edited:
Bumping. The weekend brought SO MUCH RAIN to the area.

Was it said if the seatbelt was unlocked when his vehicle was found? I know it was said they determined it was engaged at the time of the rollover but was it then disengaged? Did it say anywhere? I am thinking head injury, and wandered off, yet to be found, but only because we have nothing else to go on.

Today is clear and I imagine they are searching.

I've been wondering the same exact thing about the seatbelt.
Did it disengage during the crash?
I was thinking maybe a "staged" accident (of course I was, as being on WS).
Whether himself, or otherwise.

Does the black-box data also indicate weight in the driver's seat?

Wondering what the speed of impact was? Airbags generally deploy at around 15-20mph, but was it going much faster?

So many odd car-crash disappearances lately. Strange.

jmoo

Are you thinking Daniel’s family has more to do with this case than how it appears?

No! GOSH! NO!
I was thinking that you shouldn't assume I wanted to search because I thought he was "adorable" (really regret saying that now!)
I just want to search and find him, simply to help his distraught father and family!

eta, I should have quoted your original (rather rude and assumtive) post, but didn't want to start a running thing on this thread. (So much for that plan.) :(

Last edited:
Never assume anything.

It is Daniel's distraught father and family, which spurs my motivation for wanting to help in the search. :(
Are you thinking Daniel’s family has more to do with this case than how it appears?
No! GOSH! NO!
I was thinking that you shouldn't assume I wanted to search because I thought he was "adorable" (really regret saying that now!)
I just want to search and find him, simply to help his distraught father and family!

eta, I should have quoted your original (rather rude and assumtive) post, but didn't want to start a running thing on this thread. (So much for that plan.) :(

I mean even if it’s just bickering between sleuths or correcting one another’s posts, it’s still traffic to the thread and keeps the thread high up there in the forum.

I was trying to make a little light from your post by telling the Patrice O’Neal joke, but I’ll admit some jokes aren’t too funny written out verse told into a mic to a stand up crowd…

Regardless of feelings, I stand by what I said. I hate how certain cases are more popular based on the person’s looks/age/social status etc. And I’ll be the first to admit I am a culprit of this myself.

What really should intrigue us to a case is bizarre circumstances where we feel the need to figure it out, or a case that is just on the edge of being solved where we can actually do good and solve it.

MOO, YMMV, this is my point of view only, I hope Daniel is found.

It would really help me if someone could put a pin in the map to show exactly where the vehicle was found. Then I can look at Google Earth to try to noodle out his most likely route of travel away from the vehicle.

Last edited:
ETA: Not sure if these have been posted here yet and I think it is ok within TOS: Please Help Find Daniel
https://searchfordaniel.org/detail-plan/

This website also has a sector search map. Click on the Search for Daniel Sign-up at the top and it will open another page - the sector map is top right.

https://matrixneworld.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=fbe97dbe035c40dd9ee307ed302dfa01

@Trackergd - based on the sector map, and to the best of my ability, the southern point here is the approx. location Daniel's car was found :

Google Maps

I'm wondering what the area to the east of where the vehicle was found is. Anyone local know ?

Tonopah (small town, don't blink) is to the west, White Tanks (mountain range) due east, and on the other side of the mountains is suburbia. Might be reservation land thee in between also (sorry, busy day, answering quickly)

ETA: Luke AFB is also east, on the other side of the White Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member