Found Deceased UT - Kache Wallis, 4, Hurricane, 24 July 2021

Initially, police issued an alert Sunday morning after Kache wasn’t found in his bed where he had been tucked in the night before. Approximately three hours after getting the call, Raddatz said, the boy’s body was found “hidden” in his bedroom. Raddatz would not say exactly where in the bedroom the boy was found but that he was not in his bed.

Raddatz would not say whether officers believed the death was criminal or accidental, but he said no one was under any suspicion at this point.

“It’s unfortunate, that’s for sure,” Raddatz said of the situation.
No suspects in case of Utah boy as investigators work to determine if death was accidental

New information surfaces in case of Hurricane 4-year-old found dead in home | ABC4 Utah

“Based on the situation surrounding where he was located, we can’t make a definitive determination of accident or otherwise this point in time, we’re waiting on information from the Medical Examiner’s Office before we make that determination,” says Raddatz.

I have read a couple of comments - RUMOR - that he was found in his toy box. I don't know yet if that is true, but it is truly tragic that he is dead! :(

New information surfaces in case of Hurricane 4-year-old found dead in home | ABC4 Utah

“Based on the situation surrounding where he was located, we can’t make a definitive determination of accident or otherwise this point in time, we’re waiting on information from the Medical Examiner’s Office before we make that determination,” says Raddatz.

I have read a couple of comments - RUMOR - that he was found in his toy box. I don't know yet if that is true, but it is truly tragic that he is dead! :(
How sad! I wonder if there are any other children in the home. If so this must be very traumatic for them.

HURRICANE, Utah, July 28, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) — Officials have released a cause of death for 4-year-old Kache Wallis, who was announced missing on Sunday after being tucked into bed the night before.

“After interviews with the family and additional investigation into the cause of death by the Utah Medical Examiner’s Office this was found to be an accidental death due to positional asphyxiation,” says a statement issued Wednesday by the Hurricane City Police Department.

Update: Officials release cause of death for 4-year-old Hurricane boy found in toy chest | Gephardt Daily

:(:(:(

Kache Wallis was discovered dead inside a little toy box in his bedroom, according to a statement made by the City of Hurricane Police Department (CHPD) last Wednesday.

According to the police statement, officers responded to a report of the youngster going missing on July 25 after being called by Wallis’ grandmother. Wallis had been put to bed the night before, but was missing in the morning and could not be seen in or near the house, according to the anonymous grandma.

When the boy’s family and friends were unable to locate him, police were summoned. Officers searched the house as well, but were unable to locate Wallis.

According to the statement, a search was conducted outside the Wallis’ home with the assistance of the community and several other authorities and resources. Officers eventually conducted a second search of Wallis’ home, where they discovered the child inside a small toy box in his bedroom.
A four-year-old boy was discovered dead inside his toy chest. | The Washington Newsday

So many many prayers for this little one and family…

“Our sweet Bubba passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, July 25th leaving us heart broken [sic] and empty,” says (a page) set up by the family to defray the cost of Kache’s funeral. “Kache had a smile that was infectious and loved everyone, everywhere he went, and they loved him too! ‘My name is Kache with K’ is what he would say. He was the glue that held it all together for us, we just don't know what we are going to do without him. We are asking for help to cover expenses of the loss of our sweet boy as we mourn his passing. We appreciate the love and support already received at this time. He will be in our hearts forever! We love you Bubba! And we will miss you!”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back