Found Deceased GA - Noah Davis, 24, Ringgold, 20 June 2014 *found in 2021*

The information I will be providing in this post is meant to assist with the investigation to find Noah Brandon Davis only. Any information, links, and details do no reflect my personal opinion or assume the opinion of others.
This case is very convoluted, confusing and proving to be more complex than I ever imagined. Because there is a lack of any specific, verifiable detail about Noah's last days and hours it almost requires that some speculation needs to be reviewed for reliability.
To begin there are 2 time lines that play center stage in this search, the timeline created by Joshua Wright the brother of Noah Brandon Davis, and the timeline created by a Facebook group that are Missing Person Case Enthusiasts. I will provide the public timelines and links to access each one. The timelines I post below will be exactly what is available today 6/15/2018 but may be changed by their authors after this time.

Timeline created by the Missing Person Case Enthusiasts: Facebook Enthusiast Timeline

(The above timeline was located at The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis?)

Timeline created by Joshua Wright: Joshua Wright Timeline

(The above timeline was located at The Timeline)

DOCUMENTS AND IMPORTANT ITEMS ( Includes: court documents, birth records, information provided by the detective, new stories, and videos)

Bring it to the Table Documents
(This was located at Log into Facebook | Facebook)

The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis Documents

(This was located at The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis?)

Whereisnoahdavis.com Documents

(This was located at Where Is Noah Davis?)

Whereisnoahdavis.com Facebook Documents
(This was located at Whereisnoahdavis.com)

******IMPORTANT..

Pictures of Noah can be found on all of the above referenced pages.

The audio files and additional videos related to Noah's case can be found at Where Is Noah Davis?

Please help bring Noah home!!!

#whereisnoahdavis #NoahBrandonDavis
In regards to your timeline event. The dag Michael Cobband Kera Francisco took Noah to his brothers truck you referred to them as " Joshua Wright's friends ". That statement is inaccurate and possibly misleading to untrained readers. Michael Cobb and Noah Davis were friends and were also trustee roommates together for a period of almost 2 months in November and December of 2013 while incarcerated at Catoosa County Jail. It was Noah who called Michael to inquire about a ride to the Hamilton County Jail to retrieve Joshua Wrights belongings which contained the keys to the white Ford F150.

After missing for 7 years, Noah's remains have been found and identified.
SBM

"A missing person cold case has been solved following the identification of human remains by Catoosa County Sheriff’s Office.

The body of Noah Brandon Davis was found in a remote area close to Battlefield Parkway on October 18, 2019.

Due to COVID-19, there were delays in the investigation.

After a DNA match, the sheriff’s office was able to identify Davis a few days ago."

UPDATE: Brother Speaks Out on Missing Catoosa County Man's Body Found - WDEF

How far away is Battlefield Parkway from where his mother lived?
Is it close to his mother's house? Or is there a murderer out there?

I am glad he has been found. This may give some closure to his dedicated brother who has spent so many years searching. R.I.P Noah you are with your mother.

Some mysteries remain, however, according to Catoosa County Sheriff Gary Sisk. who says neither the remains or where they were found provide any more clues as to Davis's cause of death.

While the last reported contact with Davis was on June 20, 2014, in East Ridge, Tennessee, Sheriff Sisk says the investigation revealed that Davis’ truck was located and returned to his brother, Joshua Wright, on August 7, 2014, a week before the missing person report was filed.

During the months and years that followed, Sheriff Sisk says investigators interviewed dozens of people who claimed to have knowledge or third-party information about reported circumstances surrounding Davis's disappearance and the location of his body. Sisk says the investigation revealed conflicting stories that ultimately proved to be either false or not verified.

Crews conducted several searches with the help of neighboring agencies and K9 units, Sisk says, in remote areas of Catoosa County, Walker County, Chickamauga National Park, Dade County, Hamilton County, Tennessee, Marion County, Tennessee,

Remains identified as Catoosa County man missing since 2014

I really don't understand how this site works at all. But yep. Those are the links. (lol)

This is Noah's Brother Josh, and I guess I can receive messages on here, and/or via WhereIsNoahDavis@gmail.com as well just so some of you have that verification.

You forgot to add WhereIsNoahDavis.com to those links btw, and I think I have one or two more for this... but again, I have no idea how this works.

Ill figure it out... thank you all for your interest in my little Brother's wherabouts!!

God bless you.

#WhereIsNoahDavis

Joshua, not sure if you're still here on Websleuths, but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to all of Noah's loved ones. Fly high Noah

I'm glad his family finally has some answers
Yes, knowing is better than not…

Although the pain is unbearable now for his loved ones and the sting will always remain ~ my hope is a peaceful relief will soon surround them. Yes, you now know the truth of reality. It hurts. I know. I’m sorry. Joshua, allow Noah’s spirit and his love to fall into your heart . He is still with you. Remembrance of him honors him. Say his name. Don’t be afraid to speak of him even when it hurts. Bittersweet memories reside within you. Think of them. Talk about him. Write it down, for yourself, for others you may want to share later in life. Keep your precious memories alive, preserving them for future generations…

Catoosa County Sheriff Gary Sisk says that despite finding the remains, they don't have any more clues surrounding Davis' death.

Enter Joshua Wright, Davis' brother.

"With him being missing, keeping his face out there was the most important part," said Wright.

Wright lead the charge on trying to track down his missing brother.

He created a Facebook page called "Where is Noah Davis?" (Now "What Happened to Noah Davis?").

"It was tearing my mom up," Wright says. "So I was constantly thinking about it from day one."

He also passed out flyers, made t-shirts and put up PSA's on billboards.

He also had a few celebrities make PSA's, including Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle.

"I want you guys to know that Noah Brandon Davis has been missing since July 28th, 2014," Angle said in a video.

Wright's friend, Jason Butts, has been with him through all of this.

"It just seemed like everything he tried to do was like dragging himself across sandpaper," Butts said.

While Butts feels he hasn't contributed as much as Wright, he was there for his friend the day they got the news about Davis' remains being found.

"I broke into tears, of course, for quite a bit of time," Wright said.
Loose ends: Catoosa County man seeks closure after his brother's remains were discovered

I have followed this case and Josh's coverage of it as well as his deep love, respect, and loyalty for his mom and brother and to Josh if you still read here - I am deeply, deeply sorry to you and your daughter for this unimaginable loss and how strong and determined you've had to be for so long. Felt relieved to see Josh has been located, but there is so much further to go...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back