PA PA - Michael McCool, 14, Philadelphia, 28 June 1978

Over the years, was there ANY possible sightings? Any other children missing from that area in the late 70s?

Any new developments?
Would like to know what his family thinks happened...

The two men he was spotted talking to...was this at work?
Was there any other child abductions during that time in the general surrounding areas?

June 28th, 1978
Where is Michael and what happened to him????

I am not from the area, but a friend of mine with a very troubled past, tough Italian street amateur boxer by trade, grew up and still lives in that area of Pennsylvania. He grew up in the 80's, and this was not a neighborhood where you learned to "love your fellow man." Kids in that part of town often had to fight to survive.

Unfortunately, Mike was probably the victim of a bully and or pedophile situation. I would strongly suspect foul play.

Satch

While the timing is off (by a few weeks) Long Beach Doe had a scar above his right eyebrow, appears to have a dimpled chin (although it's difficult to tell), and appears to have similar physical stats.
Screenshot_20221104-152820.png

Thought I would check in....
No updates :(

45 Years Missing...

ALT TXT

Michael McCool, age 14
Missing Since 28 June 1978

I have the impression that this child was deceived and that perhaps he was drugged and murdered... maybe he was envious of his classmates, I don't know... I just hope he didn't suffer so much when he died...
rest in peace

So little information on this case. His brother seen him talking to 2 men..where?
IMO, this was an abduction. What kind of search, if any, was done by LE? Wish we knew more :(

Is anyone aware of any other kidnappings, of children, in that general area a few years prior or after? Could be a serial type of abduction...

Also, the sighting of Michael by his brother is vague. Was it on his way to work..or after? I'm assuming after..would think LE would have checked to see if he made it to work and what time he left. How far a walk from Acme to his house? Was there a composite sketch done of the two men..description?

So little information on this case. His brother seen him talking to 2 men..where?
IMO, this was an abduction. What kind of search, if any, was done by LE? Wish we knew more :(
How old was the brother?

In regards to his brothers age, the only info I could find was...it was Michael's "older" brother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back