CO - Woman killed by husband claiming self defense, Littleton, 1 November 2020

TBH, I know a family where the woman was very emotional, and probably, became extremely emotional when she underwent certain hormonal treatment. (But that ended up well, the man just ran away from them all, it is probably the best ending given the circumstances). So there may be the situations when a woman is the angel to her friends, and not such at home. But in the case I know, the neighbors, at least, used to call 911 on hearing the screams and yells prior to him bolting. So if there were no previous calls to the police, or any warning signs, it would be surprising. I think the neighbors and kids (if there are any) could be witnesses in cases like this.

Oct 4th, 2021

OCTOBER 4, 2021
SBM

Scott Lee Smith, 46,... [snip] ... was arrested on the scene and charged with first-degree murder but released several days later when prosecutors stated the evidence at the time “was not sufficient to support criminal charges.” On Sept. 24, 2021, Smith was rearrested on charges of first-degree murder, tampering with evidence, and domestic violence. [snip] Scott Smith’s mother, Theresa Rino, 66, was also arrested in connection to the murder, according to the sheriff’s office. She is charged with being an accessory to the crime, attempt to commit tampering with physical evidence, and conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence.

October 6, 2021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back