Who molested/abused Jonbenet? #2

On topic,
I feel it’s entirely possible that JB was molested by several people.

DeDee,

04-18-2000 Steve Thomas, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation,"

Page 73:

"Chet Ubowski at the CBI had pulled startling information from the tablet belonging to PR. By comparing tear patterns, Ubowski had determined that the first twelve pages were missing and the next four - pages 13 through 16 - contained doodles and lists and some miscellaneous writing."

"But the next group of pages, 17 through 25, were also missing from the tablet. The following page, 26, was the practice ransom note (Mr. and Mrs. I), and that page showed evidence of ink bleedthrough from the missing page 25."

Comparisons of the ragged tops of the ransom note pages with the remnants left in the tablet proved that it had come from pages 27, 28, and 29."

To me, being able to prove that the ransom note came from her table was an incredible piece of evidence.

"Furthermore, the ink bleedthrough discovered on page 26 indicated that perhaps still another practice note could have been written on page 25 and been discarded. Two possible practice notes and one real one covering three pages led me to believe that the killer had spend more time in the house composing the ransom note than we originally thought.

Facts. These words prove the ransom note came from within the house.

Steve Thomas was so close to closing this case. Screenshot 2021-07-03 10.16.49 PM.png

DeeDee,

The s0-called practice RN is generally available. IDK where off hand; but, it shouldn't be hard to source. It was found in the notepad which was used for the RN and which JR handed to LE.

Rain dropped the receipts

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-03 10.16.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-03 10.16.49 PM.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 74
I'm sorry, but I truly believe there was something going on with JAR. I read in another thread about her bedwetting increasing toward the end of her life, after it had been better for a little while. Could it have decreased while JAR was away for school, and increased as his visit was approaching?
I think he involved BR that night, and that is why PR and JR are trying to cover things up. Because he was involved and has information. JAR's suitcase was at the window, the footprint of the brand of boots that BR owned, BR's strange behavior and responses to questions in interviews. I think JAR involved BR because he knew PR and JR would help cover up details of something that their younger son may have been involved in. They may have even suspected only BR at first. Otherwise they may have reacted differently.
Entirely a theory.

I'm sorry, but I truly believe there was something going on with JAR. I read in another thread about her bedwetting increasing toward the end of her life, after it had been better for a little while. Could it have decreased while JAR was away for school, and increased as his visit was approaching?
I think he involved BR that night, and that is why PR and JR are trying to cover things up. Because he was involved and has information. JAR's suitcase was at the window, the footprint of the brand of boots that BR owned, BR's strange behavior and responses to questions in interviews. I think JAR involved BR because he knew PR and JR would help cover up details of something that their younger son may have been involved in. They may have even suspected only BR at first. Otherwise they may have reacted differently.
Entirely a theory.

Always Stay Hopeful,
It's unlikely JAR was involved that night as he was located, geographically, so far away with a confirmed alibi.

The thing about the circumstantial JAR evidence is that it might have arrived via another person, JR in the Samsonite suitcase along with it's contents? And hearsay in comments from University attendees, so nothing really concrete there.

Not saying he played no role but there is nothing to pin him down with.

He cannot be blamed if BR, PR and JR stage then revise then stage again adding a RN, resulting in a dog's breakfast of a fake crime-scene?

It's unlikely JAR was involved that night as he was located, geographically, so far away with a confirmed alibi.

UKGuy,
It is also entirely possible that JAR blew back to Atlanta from Boulder Christmas night and made it in time to basically turn around and fly back to Boulder; the next morning.

The thing about the circumstantial JAR evidence is that it might have arrived via another person, JR in the Samsonite suitcase along with it's contents? And hearsay in comments from University attendees, so nothing really concrete there.

Go to: JAR thread and you will discover:
eileenhawkeye and DeeDee 249 speak about hearsay.

Not saying he played no role but there is nothing to pin him down with.

Possible the scarf left on the wet bar downstairs by the (flashlights keeping place) and the attaché. The suitcase, the semen, the comforter and the adult Dr. Seuss book. Do you consider these to just be happen stance? Just because JR says he moved the suitcase to the basement doesn’t necessarily mean he did.

He cannot be blamed if BR, PR and JR stage then revise then stage again adding a RN, resulting in a dog's breakfast of a fake crime-scene?

If JAR is guilty then there would be blame.

I believe there is possibility in Always Stay Hopeful redemption. It’s worth considering, IMO.

Last edited:
UKGuy,
It is also entirely possible that JAR blew back to Atlanta from Boulder Christmas night and made it in time to basically turn around and fly back to Boulder; the next morning.

Possible the scarf left on the wet bar downstairs by the (flashlights keeping place) and the attaché. The suitcase, the semen, the comforter and the adult Dr. Seuss book. Do you consider these to just be happen stance? Just because JR says he moved the suitcase to the basement doesn’t necessarily mean he did.

I believe there is possibility in Always Stay Hopeful redemption. It’s worth considering, IMO.

Rain on my Parade,
Sure, but that is stretching possibility quite a bit, means he had to avoid being recognized outbound, arrange his alibi in Atlanta, then fly back ... I'm not convinced.

Sure, but it's still opinion and hearsay. i.e. not fact.

I agree, we should all know not take anything from JR at face value. Just consider how revised his version of events to that of using the flashlight to put Burke to bed. Do I believe that, nope.

So do I think JR was just being the good house-husband by decluttering stuff and moving JARs stuff, including the suitcase down to the basement, nope, not for one minute. That's why Patsy and John hired LHP, she was given those tasks, consider who had to move the Christmas decorations from the wine-cellar to upstairs: that was LHP along with her family assisting here, so all got to view the contents of the wine-cellar, was there any Christmas gifts lying about, e.g. Lego set, size-12's, etc, answers on a postcard to Lin Wood.

Really it is all circumstantial, the suitcase might just have been used to transport incriminating evidence down to the basement, e.g. pink barbie nightgown along with her gap top, etc?

Consider Patsy saying she was in JAR's bedroom packing for the vacation, but so late at night, why? From memory they already had the foresight to load the plane up with stuff, so why wait until bedtime to undertake packing, methinks this is a Patsy smokescreen for evidence removal?

Not saying it was so, but who can tell, as we know JR is lying through his teeth. Again like BR and his long johns why inject JAR into a crime-scene if you are trying to remove him from suspicion?

Again I'm not saying JAR played no part in JonBenet's demise, just that we have no concrete evidence.

Sure, that's a no brainer, but there is no forensic evidence linking him to either the breakfast bar, JonBenet's bedroom, the wine-cellar, whereas BR, JR and PR can so be linked.

Also where was JAR hiding out when the rest of the family went to the White's Christmas party?

What we really need is JonBenet's medical interview reports where she will have named the person. It is actually all out there. Folks like Hunter know full well who did what, including some BPD detectives, but they are bound by their terms of employment to keep their lips sealed.

It will all be revealed one day, as some of JonBenet's and Burke Ramsey's therapy records will have been archived as part of normal practise.

Were they used in the Grand Jury, have they been hunted down and destroyed by JR's Private Investigators, who knows?

The staging was successful as, despite the obviousness, no one was arrested. Despite it being arranged by an amateur(s), it remains enigmatic. In Dec. '96, the Rs could not know that they'd skate.

ST noted that JR looked under JAR's dust ruffle, and was told to stop. This seems to be the most curiosity he displayed.

icedtea4me,

Doh! TY that is correct. Anyway, it does raise the question - for what was he looking? Or just part of the R's theatrics? Perhaps he took his cue from the previous hide-n-seek ruse of FW's daughter? Mr. Ramsey ought to have searched JB's bedroom before LE arrived. Use that southern common sense, John!

Sure, that's a no brainer, but there is no forensic evidence linking him to either the breakfast bar, JonBenet's bedroom, the wine-cellar, whereas BR, JR and PR can so be linked.
Also where was JAR hiding out when the rest of the family went to the White's Christmas party?

UKGuy,
There was no reason for him to hide out at his own house.

Sure, but that is stretching possibility quite a bit, means he had to avoid being recognized outbound, arrange his alibi in Atlanta, then fly back ... I'm not convinced.

Not necessarily ? Atlanta is the busiest airport in the USA. His friend was also a pilot. He did establish alibis. I would ask why was Lucinda afforded support from JR and PR during interviews, plus an attorney? What is going on here?

Sure, but it's still opinion and hearsay. i.e. not fact.

We do not know this for sure.

So do I think JR was just being the good house-husband by decluttering stuff and moving JARs stuff, including the suitcase down to the basement, nope, not for one minute. That's why Patsy and John hired LHP, she was given those tasks, consider who had to move the Christmas decorations from the wine-cellar to upstairs: that was LHP along with her family assisting here, so all got to view the contents of the wine-cellar, was there any Christmas gifts lying about, e.g. Lego set, size-12's, etc, answers on a postcard to Lin Wood.

Those trips to Bloomingdales in NY happened after LHP and family moved the trees down to the basement.

Really it is all circumstantial, the suitcase might just have been used to transport incriminating evidence down to the basement, e.g. pink barbie nightgown along with her gap top, etc?

Yes, there was incriminating evidence in that suitcase. An adult Dr. Seuss book, and JAR’s semen covered duvet.

Again I'm not saying JAR played no part in JonBenet's demise, just that we have no concrete evidence.

We should ask ourselves why MR hand print was found on the bottom of the wine cellar door. What was she doing down there? Not LHP, the R’s, FW’s prints were found on that door as we know of.

UKGuy,
There was no reason for him to hide out at his own house.

Not necessarily ? Atlanta is the busiest airport in the USA. His friend was also a pilot. He did establish alibis. I would ask why was Lucinda afforded support from JR and PR during interviews, plus an attorney? What is going on here?

Those trips to Bloomingdales in NY happened after LHP and family moved the trees down to the basement.

Yes, there was incriminating evidence in that suitcase. An adult Dr. Seuss book, and JAR’s semen covered duvet.

We should ask ourselves why MR hand print was found on the bottom of the wine cellar door. What was she doing down there? Not LHP, the R’s, FW’s prints were found on that door as we know of.

Rain on my Parade,
JR's legal advice will have been to have everyone linked to the case on his side allocated attorney's, it's standard practise. Means when the police arrive to ask questions they can be referred to My Attorney.

No established facts means you have no case. This is established police procedure, i.e. no facts, no charges. Even when you know the person in front of you is say an organized criminal, e.g. a Mafia Boss!

Was there? Who did it incriminate and how? I reckon one of the R's used it to transport stuff from JonBenet's bedroom down to the basement. Just like Patsy takes the blame for the long johns and size-12's, John says he moved the case down prior to Christmas? CEO doing housework, yet he pays for a housemaid. Hey, Linda could you tidy up JAR's bedroom and move some his junk down to the basement, thank you

MR's hand print is alike BR's bootprint it does not come with a time-stamp, so unless you have some biological marker, e.g. dna, hair, clothing, etc it just represents circumstantial evidence. Similar to finding Patsy's fibers or dna in JonBenet's bedroom.

JAR might be implicated but not on Christmas Night as there are far too many moving parts for JAR to be in control of.

IMO the suitcase and its contents are elements of the staging, or restaging, which were meant as red herrings. Implicating someone whom you know has a perfect alibi provides another distracting dead end for LE. The Rs were masters of implication. A problem with the suitcase is not knowing its original locus; and so, its intended impact as a prop only can be surmised generally. JAR's bedroom was as much a disheveled mess as the rest of the house. He didn't learn his habits from PR. Of course, the mess in his bedroom could be staging too?

Where was the comforter usually kept? Bringing in JAR as a main player, also can bring in the unpopular view of premeditation. We always bear in mind that the killer need not be the abuser.

JAR's Christmas schedule seems unnecessarily hectic. The same goes for JR's. It's interesting that with the Rs going to MI, and then the cruise, that the suitcase was not needed for traveling. Fashionista PR said that she used trash bags for their clothes.

IMO the suitcase and its contents are elements of the staging, or restaging, which were meant as red herrings. Implicating someone whom you know has a perfect alibi provides another distracting dead end for LE. The Rs were masters of implication. A problem with the suitcase is not knowing its original locus; and so, its intended impact as a prop only can be surmised generally. JAR's bedroom was as much a disheveled mess as the rest of the house. He didn't learn his habits from PR. Of course, the mess in his bedroom could be staging too?

Where was the comforter usually kept? Bringing in JAR as a main player, also can bring in the unpopular view of premeditation. We always bear in mind that the killer need not be the abuser.

JAR's Christmas schedule seems unnecessarily hectic. The same goes for JR's. It's interesting that with the Rs going to MI, and then the cruise, that the suitcase was not needed for traveling. Fashionista PR said that she used trash bags for their clothes.

What's amazing is the Boulder Police returned the adult Seuss book to JAR.

Allegedly, the blue Samsonite was left on the second floor by JAR when he returned home for the holidays. John carried it to the basement the evening of the Christmas Party.

JARs college duvet cover was inside. He took it home apparently so it could be washed during the break. How would John know his son's dna would be found on the bedding? Why were bedding fibers found on JonBenet? Who knew the adult book was inside?

JAR was rarely home during school terms. He didn't dine out with his parents in the evenings or anything like that. He didn't come home for Sunday dinners. He was a college student.

Patsy used bags for the private flights bc luggage adds weight to the plane's load. She'd been packing for the Disney trip in JARs room using their large black fabric luggage.

I understand your criticism though for the bathroom in JARs room had nearly ever drawer open for which I've never heard a good excuse. Someone suggested Patsy colored her hair in the bathroom.

Statistics indicate incest is generational. JAR could have been grooming one of both of the children but I am not sure that is the case here.

proust20,
BBM: Exactly, note how Patsy distances herself from the suitcase, e.g. I used trash bags, etc.

Not JR, he knows the samsonite suitcase needs an explanation so he tells us about his housekeeping chore, duh!

Could be JAR's bedroom was used to sort out what evidence was going where. Did BPD establish whether Patsy had finished her trash bag packing?

Any of BR, PR, or JR could have used the samsonite suitcase either as staging which was later unwound by JR when they went for the Kidnapping Staging, or it was simply used to transport evidence down to the basement, or both?

I doubt any of the Ramseys were clued up enough on forensics to leave red herrings lying about?

Just consider the size-12's and Burke's long johns fiasco.

I reckon the original staging was minimal but likely situated in JonBenet's bedroom, or more controversially down in the basement where the broken window and suitcase were intended to play a pivotal role in the entrance/exit of an intruder?

That is Burke Ramsey moved JonBenet down to the basement and staged the above. When the parents found JonBenet they knew right away what had happened and took measures to minimise BR's role, including revising all the staging. Meaning JR had a lot of tall tales to tell us about stuff in the basement, e.g. broken window, suitcase, the chair blocking the door, etc. Patsy chimes in to saying she had the basement cleaned by LHP, along with saying she put JonBenet to bed in Burke's long johns and the white gap top, minus the size-12's, which Patsy says she put the pack in JonBenet's underwear drawer, but when BPD took a look there were no size-12 underwear present.

Takeaway: is that both PR and JR were taking responsibility for crime-scene evidence that was really the remnants of someone elses staging?

If they were staging for themselves or each other, such amateur staging would not have taken place. Not saying it would have been undetectable, but certainly JonBenet would have been more appropriately dressed, and avoiding the use of the wine-cellar which indicates one the residents were involved, this is before dna is cross-referenced.

What's amazing is the Boulder Police returned the adult Seuss book to JAR.

Allegedly, the blue Samsonite was left on the second floor by JAR when he returned home for the holidays. John carried it to the basement the evening of the Christmas Party.

JARs college duvet cover was inside. He took it home apparently so it could be washed during the break. How would John know his son's dna would be found on the bedding? Why were bedding fibers found on JonBenet? Who knew the adult book was inside?

JAR was rarely home during school terms. He didn't dine out with his parents in the evenings or anything like that. He didn't come home for Sunday dinners. He was a college student.

Patsy used bags for the private flights bc luggage adds weight to the plane's load. She'd been packing for the Disney trip in JARs room using their large black fabric luggage.

I understand your criticism though for the bathroom in JARs room had nearly ever drawer open for which I've never heard a good excuse. Someone suggested Patsy colored her hair in the bathroom.

Statistics indicate incest is generational. JAR could have been grooming one of both of the children but I am not sure that is the case here.

DeDee,
Might be JAR had a picture album containing pageant snaps of JonBenet? Could be Burke looking for something, postmortem?

JR's legal advice will have been to have everyone linked to the case on his side allocated attorney's, it's standard practise. Means when the police arrive to ask questions they can be referred to My Attorney.

UKGuy,
Yes, wonder why they needed this?

No established facts means you have no case. This is established police procedure, i.e. no facts, no charges. Even when you know the person in front of you is say an organized criminal, e.g. a Mafia Boss!

No established facts would probably pertain to all of the R’s, as the story goes. Except child abuse and coverup of JR and PR leading to JB death. With true bills like this one has to wonder how they walked. It’s like charging the Mafia boss; knowing what he has done then letting him off Scot free.

Was there? Who did it incriminate and how? I reckon one of the R's used it to transport stuff from JonBenet's bedroom down to the basement. Just like Patsy takes the blame for the long johns and size-12's, John says he moved the case down prior to Christmas? CEO doing housework, yet he pays for a housemaid. Hey, Linda could you tidy up JAR's bedroom and move some his junk down to the basement, thank you

Except JAR’s room wasn’t clean and tidy was it? I never knew Dr. Seuss wrote adult books until this case. If as you say the suitcase was used as transport then where did the duvet and adult book surface from?

MR's hand print is alike BR's bootprint it does not come with a time-stamp, so unless you have some biological marker, e.g. dna, hair, clothing, etc it just represents circumstantial evidence. Similar to finding Patsy's fibers or dna in JonBenet's bedroom.

The housekeepers didn’t even know that room was down there. I wonder why MR was on her hands and knees pressing her hand upon the WC door? Circumstantial, just as the tea bag in the tall water glass on the dining room table. Nothing odd about either of these?

JAR might be implicated but not on Christmas Night as there are far too many moving parts for JAR to be in control of.

He could have been caught and left Dodge abruptly. The moving parts were obviously staged by those remaining family members. Do I honestly believe it was JAR, no, but I wouldn’t rule him out either.

BBM: Exactly, note how Patsy distances herself from the suitcase, e.g. I used trash bags, etc.

Not JR, he knows the samsonite suitcase needs an explanation so he tells us about his housekeeping chore, duh!

There were trash bags at the bottom of the stairs, and next to the table in the back hall.

Wasn’t there glass found on top of the suitcase initially?

Could be JAR's bedroom was used to sort out what evidence was going where. Did BPD establish whether Patsy had finished her trash bag packing?

Any of BR, PR, or JR could have used the samsonite suitcase either as staging which was later unwound by JR when they went for the Kidnapping Staging, or it was simply used to transport evidence down to the basement, or both?

I doubt any of the Ramseys were clued up enough on forensics to leave red herrings lying about?

JAR’s bedroom looks like packing was going on in there. There were a lot of cloths on top of that bed and on the floor. Wasn’t that bag under his bed found to be fiber evidence in the crime or was that from her hands being bagged?

Since they did have a party on the 23rd and PR was all about show I suspect that suitcase was moved to the basement before the party. Besides we know there is a big duffel bag laying on JB bedroom floor that could have been used for transport.

You could be correct on the red herring assumptions but wasn’t JR big into Crime books? There was Mindhunter found on his bedside table.

Takeaway: is that both PR and JR were taking responsibility for crime-scene evidence that was really the remnants of someone elses staging?

If they were staging for themselves or each other, such amateur staging would not have taken place. Not saying it would have been undetectable, but certainly JonBenet would have been more appropriately dressed, and avoiding the use of the wine-cellar which indicates one the residents were involved, this is before dna is cross-referenced.

Bingo! And here we have the reason for the true bills handed down to both of them.

UKGuy,

No established facts would probably pertain to all of the R’s, as the story goes. Except child abuse and coverup of JR and PR leading to JB death. With true bills like this one has to wonder how they walked. It’s like charging the Mafia boss; knowing what he has done then letting him off Scot free.

Except JAR’s room wasn’t clean and tidy was it? I never knew Dr. Seuss wrote adult books until this case. If as you say the suitcase was used as transport then where did the duvet and adult book surface from?

The housekeepers didn’t even know that room was down there. I wonder why MR was on her hands and knees pressing her hand upon the WC door? Circumstantial, just as the tea bag in the tall water glass on the dining room table. Nothing odd about either of these?

He could have been caught and left Dodge abruptly. The moving parts were obviously staged by those remaining family members. Do I honestly believe it was JAR, no, but I wouldn’t rule him out either.

Rain on my Parade,

Just avoids any ad-hoc interviews and lets the police know they are up against a professional legal team.

From memory, the Christmas decorations, trees, etc were stored in the wine-cellar. Anyone care to fact check?

The teabag likely places BR in the breakfast bar when JonBenet was snacking pineapple!!

Burke's bedroom?

We will have to wait until a GJ member does a complete reveal on what they actually thought.

Hunter executed his Protect Burke plan nearly 100%, now we know the GJ considered the parents as active participants in JonBenet's homicide, but we have no real facts. You need a trial for those.

There were trash bags at the bottom of the stairs, and next to the table in the back hall.

JAR’s bedroom looks like packing was going on in there. There were a lot of cloths on top of that bed and on the floor. Wasn’t that bag under his bed found to be fiber evidence in the crime or was that from her hands being bagged?

Since they did have a party on the 23rd and PR was all about show I suspect that suitcase was moved to the basement before the party. Besides we know there is a big duffel bag laying on JB bedroom floor that could have been used for transport.

You could be correct on the red herring assumptions but wasn’t JR big into Crime books? There was Mindhunter found on his bedside table.

Bingo! And here we have the reason for the true bills handed down to both of them.

From memory, Fleet White found shards of glass on the suitcase and moved some to the windowsill?

IMO, Patsy was re-arranging the evidence, there was no need for the millionares wife to be up dealing with trash bags the night before a vaction flight to MI.

Check that JR had his trash bag chores all done and finished Christmas Day!

Sure, but does not mean he understood the finer points of evidence staging. All these books and CSI TV shows are fact checked to make sure no killer methods or advanced evidence removal techniques are published, same applies to the Spy Adventure movies, these get checked to make certain nothing is revealed, etc.

If you are or have been a Federal employee there will be a line in your contract about publishing books, consulting, e.g. Holly Smith, Steve Thomas.

BBM: yes, just simple cross-transfer of evidence.

There was no need for Patsy to be packing the night before a vacation, thats what housekeepers are for.

You know Patsy was never going to take all that stuff on vacation, why bother sorting it the night before you fly interstate, duh!

IMO, JAR's bedroom was an intermediate staging post. Patsy was cleaning it up and removing any forensic evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back