GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a while to catch up was on holiday, so happy justice has been served and that at least to most of us is of some comfort (although obviously finding B's remains and giving her a proper burial would be better.

I said this a while ago, if ScW had left his phone behind and they hadn't tried to lay a false trail then B would probably always just have remained a 'missing person'. Luckily though they did and were caught for those reasons. As we have also said pity the police didn't take this more serious in the first place and hopefully they we learn from this absolutely despicable, evil crime.

Hoping one day ScW will reveal where she is as SaW will never tell! Monsters the two of them!

I don't know what to think about all of it. There were verdicts...good....but where the heck are the remains of Bernadette? Sometimes I wish we could go back to the middle ages.....no, not really mean that, but you can understand my point.

I don't know what to think about all of it. There were verdicts...good....but where the heck are the remains of Bernadette? Sometimes I wish we could go back to the middle ages.....no, not really mean that, but you can understand my point.
I really wish we knew :( I don't think I'm ever going to be able to forget about this case. Poor Bernadette. I feel like I want do something useful but I don't know what.

I do not think this is the correct forum to be seeking information about whether Berni is alive.

We have posted numerous articles showing that a murder verdict was given. Perhaps the kindest thing to do would be to get her brother help in accepting his sister is dead.

Alternatively, persuade his mother or ScW to tell them where Berni's body has been hidden.

Members of this forum have total sympathy for Bernadette's siblings and I for one hope they receive all the support they need to move forward. But I think this will start with acceptance of what has happened to Bernadette and people should help with that, rather than disputing what the legal process has defined.

IMO it rests in the hands of their own mother and stepfather to end their torment. If they admitted where she is, they may start to find some peace.

Totally agree with you both. I am still a member of the Help Find my Sister group & can see AW ( and now another AW ) are both still posting hoping for positive news. The other AW getting quite angry at any comments suggesting otherwise. I personally do not comment on there as I do not feel I can remain impartial.

These young men have been through huge trauma, and from what we heard in court have most likely been living that way for some time.

This is not something they are going to heal from any time soon, but I hope and pray that they are offered & seek out impartial help & support going forward & can grieve, heal & be the great young men they deserve to be.

As I have said here before, as long as SaW is still in the narrative, and still deceiving then it will only prolong the healing process for the rest of the family. Something that disgusts me greatly.

AW is very reliant on SaW versions of events when he answers questions. I think deep down he knows that B is gone but is continually pushed to think otherwise by others :( .

HongKongPhooey,Skigh, MrsBrooks,

B Walker's Brother is seeking information on the whereabouts of his sister, hoping she is alive, missing, and will return.

The odds of this happening appear slim. But if it has not been established that B Walker is not alive, perhaps members of this forum might be more empathetic to him.

Asking about whether or not the prosecution established that B Walker is dead is a basic issue when it comes to missing persons cases.

It has nothing to do with anything I might think about Scott or Sarah Walker.
Members of this thread have been empathetic to the brother and other siblings from the beginning. They are victims too. Read the thread from the beginning.

Totally agree with you both. I am still a member of the Help Find my Sister group & can see AW ( and now another AW ) are both still posting hoping for positive news. The other AW getting quite angry at any comments suggesting otherwise. I personally do not comment on there as I do not feel I can remain impartial.

These young men have been through huge trauma, and from what we heard in court have most likely been living that way for some time.

This is not something they are going to heal from any time soon, but I hope and pray that they are offered & seek out impartial help & support going forward & can grieve, heal & be the great young men they deserve to be.

As I have said here before, as long as SaW is still in the narrative, and still deceiving then it will only prolong the healing process for the rest of the family. Something that disgusts me greatly.

AW is very reliant on SaW versions of events when he answers questions. I think deep down he knows that B is gone but is continually pushed to think otherwise by others :( .
I totally agree. I left the group because I was not willing to say what AW wanted to hear. I also couldn't cope with the fact that SaW had donated the £5000 reward. AW will never accept that BW is dead because he cannot accept his Mothers guilt. Never has done even now after the guilty verdicts. That also suggest that he believes ScW is innocent too if he believes BW is still alive! am sure if 2 random strangers had been charged and convicted he would see things differently. I was absolutely certain that as soon as the trial was over The find my Sister group would start up again in earnest. SaW still remains a great influence over her family despite being in prison. A cynical part of me feels this group is more about SaW than justice for poor Bernadette. JMO

Hi Legally Bland,

Thanks for the link! That helps a lot! Some articles I read had headlines about murder but then only referenced the charges about "perverting the course of justice."

I am still confused about how / whether the prosecution established that B is no longer alive.

This is a sad case.
My heart goes out to B and the friends and family who cared about and loved her.
In these cases the police carry out an extensive 'proof of life' investigation. This would have been done prior to a murder charge. In this case they found no proof of life!

I totally agree. I left the group because I was not willing to say what AW wanted to hear. I also couldn't cope with the fact that SaW had donated the £5000 reward. AW will never accept that BW is dead because he cannot accept his Mothers guilt. Never has done even now after the guilty verdicts. That also suggest that he believes ScW is innocent too if he believes BW is still alive! am sure if 2 random strangers had been charged and convicted he would see things differently. I was absolutely certain that as soon as the trial was over The find my Sister group would start up again in earnest. SaW still remains a great influence over her family despite being in prison. A cynical part of me feels this group is more about SaW than justice for poor Bernadette. JMO
And that’s why she’s in prison because it was always about SaW and what she wanted!

I imagine now someone has been convicted of her MURDER then a death certificate will be able to be issued.
It is ridiculous to even speculate that despite the conviction there is no proof she is not alive.

The longer people bury their head in the sand the harder it will be to come to terms with . It completely fits SaWs controlling narrative if people still will not accept it , she will be revelling in people still believing her rubbish!

It would be nice to imagine she is alive, but if she is, then you have to ignore the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, the fact she’s not been seen in a year, not accessed any social media, made contact with any friends, not needed any money or doctors or access to any public funds.

they have proof of life checks and sadly there are none.

I feel if this isn’t a murder conviction then the law fails. You would be encouraging murderers to do a better clean up job.

I imagine now someone has been convicted of her MURDER then a death certificate will be able to be issued.
It is ridiculous to even speculate that despite the conviction there is no proof she is not alive.

The longer people bury their head in the sand the harder it will be to come to terms with . It completely fits SaWs controlling narrative if people still will not accept it , she will be revelling in people still believing her rubbish!
I agree. I do not know what that FB group is trying to achieve ? I imagine some of the new members here have come over from the group to try and convince us.!! I actually think it is in bad taste to keep the narrative she is still missing going on. I suspect they are hoping to gain support for SaW for when she appeals her sentence and when she is released. JMO

Surely it’s all stupid now. It’s not up to the law to prove she is dead, but for the guilty to prove she’s alive. If she’s alive then it should be incredibly easy to prove, especially as (according to the mum) she spent so long telling her she loved her, how happy she was and how this whole thing was just an overactive imagination.

we are getting into the realm of fantasy to suggest that the dad didn’t do it. Just hope the judge throws down a mega sentence to focus their memories next month

Hi guys.

First time posting here but been following all the threads. I live in Peterborough and Bernadette went missing on my birthday. I've been following it since I first heard about it as everything is so close to home. I saw them searching the lock up etc. I don't think it's had the right media attention at all so it's been nice to see you guys so dedicated to her/finding out the truth.

Maybe completely unrelated but I'm sure I've seen some posts on here about The Barn Garden Centre? Someone just posted on Facebook there's 3 police cars searching the bushes opposite. Like I said probably completely unrelated but Bernadette and the mention of TBGC on this thread was my first thoughts. I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Edit - the post was only just posted but apparently it was around 330pm. Im guessing it was something unrelated as I'm sure it would of been mentioned elsewhere. I'd like to think they were continuing to search for her though.

Hi guys.

First time posting here but been following all the threads. I live in Peterborough and Bernadette went missing on my birthday. I've been following it since I first heard about it as everything is so close to home. I saw them searching the lock up etc. I don't think it's had the right media attention at all so it's been nice to see you guys so dedicated to her/finding out the truth.

Maybe completely unrelated but I'm sure I've seen some posts on here about The Barn Garden Centre? Someone just posted on Facebook there's 3 police cars searching the bushes opposite. Like I said probably completely unrelated but Bernadette and the mention of TBGC on this thread was my first thoughts. I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Edit - the post was only just posted but apparently it was around 330pm. Im guessing it was something unrelated as I'm sure it would of been mentioned elsewhere. I'd like to think they were continuing to search for her though.
Thank you. I really hope the police are successful even though it would be a sad outcome.

Thank you. I really hope the police are successful even though it would be a sad outcome.

Me too. I really just wish they would tell the police where her remains are so she can be laid to rest properly. I guess I was hoping that's what they had done and it's why the police were searching there but I know the chances of them revealing that is highly unlikely. I'm still going to keep an eye on the post and see if anyones shares anything else. I think about her an awful lot and want to search but I really wouldn't know where to begin. The bushes they were at are only a 7 minutes drive from my house. I'm so close but feel so useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288