Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voice distortion? Hissing madly? Who else would do this if not a crazy murderer? His colleague pilot? A family member? No Way! It was B. But I must add - MOO.

I didn't take your assertion seriously, you know, I'm always looking for the thriller movie plot, wanting to believe he's got an accomplice and all...

New Post July 28 - BBM

According to an article in the newspaper On Time, the threatening phone calls are estimated to have been made either by Babis Anagnostopoulos himself or by his accomplice.

Σύμφωνα με δημοσίευμα της εφημερίδας On Time, τα απειλητικά τηλεφωνήματα εκτιμάται ότι γίνονταν είτε από τον ίδιο τον Μπάμπη Αναγνωστόπουλο ή από συνεργό του.

An interesting question: How did B, in prison, delete or lockdown his instagram? Did he get a burner phone or special internet privileges, or, did he have an accomplice who did it for him?

I still believe that B could have had an accomplice and they communicated on burner phones.

I am also still wondering whether there was any connection between Stavros and B even though B denied it.

Also have we been told who was driving the black Mercedes after the murder?

You and me both! MSM talked of how Stavros was depressed after B's arrest. But you know, since B denies knowing him, what B says is reality! There is this odd little pinterest commonality between Stavros and B, though.

MSM suggested that the Beemer belonged to the alleged accomplice, but I don't think there's been any reveal on who it may have been. LE must have at least 3 walls of photos, stickies, maps, red string and pushpins...

Well, if there was an accomplice, then this murder is sth else than I suspected. But I respect your point of view. As for closing Instagram - I think it was his family (brother?) who did this as there were posts attacking B there and family decided enough is enough.

Well, if there was an accomplice, then this murder is sth else than I suspected. But I respect your point of view. As for closing Instagram - I think it was his family (brother?) who did this as there were posts attacking B there and family decided enough is enough.

No doubt you are right. It makes sense that it'd be a family member that took care of the instagram account. (time to roll my eyes at myself!)

Caroline Murder: Shocking testimony about the sexual orgies of Anagnostopoulos with the transsexual Emmanuela in Syggrou Avenue! (Video)
August 3, 2021, 08:55

Megaton 'bomb' in the "Massacre" of the weekend with audio documents!

According to the journalist and publisher Stefanos Chios, Babis Anagnostopoulos, during the period when he met Caroline and after a few months he got married, had sexual relations with a transsexual, known as Emmanuela in the square!

The revelations are hot and όπως sinful as you can see in the video below with the revelations, which also has a fire testimony of the transsexual herself!

Watch the video after 23:20

Are you saying that this was the big secret of Babis Anagnostopoulos that Caroline discovered and killed her?

europost.gr

Δολοφονία Κάρολαϊν: Μαρτυρία σοκ για τα σεξουαλικά όργια του Αναγνωστ

Stefanos Chios is not a credible journalist, this is why I didn't post anything regarding the rumors about Emmanuela. Maybe B is into transvestites, which is fine, but until the MSM confirms this, I wouldn't post anything from Stefanos Chios.

Systran online translation of the following article:
https://debater.gr/ellada/to-debate...-igias-pou-kei-ton-bampi-anagnostopoulou/amp/

(He/she pronouns are wrong in places, but we can deal with it...)

Tuesday 27 July 2021, 11:09
From DEBATER NEWSROOM

Babis Anagnostopoulos: New revelations see the "light" of publicity regarding the case that has shocked the Greek and concerns the murder of Caroline Crouch.
The mental health counselor, whom the couple visited to talk about their relationship with, is shocked by the evidence she filed before the investigator and revealed what was happening to the couple's relationship and what Caroline had confided to her when they were alone.

What reveals about the first acquaintance:
Eleni Mylonopoulou in her testimony says the couple had submitted their interest through a platform to do sessions with her. She contacted them, but they did not respond. After a while, Babis Anagnostopoulos contacted her apologizing for not picking up the phone as their baby was crying. They arranged a rendezvous which took place on 17 November 2020 and appeared in the office with their baby in the cart. When he met the 32-year-old pilot, he was calm and kind and told her how much he loves his wife and explained to her that the reason they visit her is because Caroline's hormones caused her feelings of sorrow and depressed lotions. Caroline remained silent on his side, according to the adviser. Caroline was left alone with the counselor after a while, and she reported being sent away in tears; after speaking for a moment, Caroline burst into tears again, revealing that she wants to leave her marriage, that she has no sexual relations with her husband, but loves him. Caroline revealed to her mental health counselor that she is in love with Babis Anagnostopoulos but dislikes him.

What does he say about meeting Babis and Caroline:
Eleni Mylonopoulou talks about the couple's acquaintance and reveals:
“They met on a Good Friday, probably the year 2016, from what I remember without being sure, when some events were taking place in the run-up to Easter in Alonissos. Caroline was in the Scouts and was tasked with the location of the mayor's offices and Charalambos had taken some officials to the island in a helicopter and was himself invited by the mayor. When Charalambos went to the VIP venue, Caroline told him it was only for the officials, and he smiled at her. This was the couple's first acquaintance and then the meetings began.
“Babis had sessions to talk about Caroline's nerves”
In her statement, the health counselor reports that Babis Anagnostopoulos has been having sessions to report on Caroline's nerves.
“He had sessions with me in order to talk about Caroline's nerves and find ways to deal with these conditions, not to diagnose his own psychism.” At the same time he says:
“Each of the couple described their lives differently. Caroline, for her part, said that she felt trapped in this relationship, that she was constantly engaged with the child without any help, that she could not go somewhere alone, even if she dated a friend of hers, after a while Haralambos went along, that her movements were made with a particular taxi driver, a friend of Haralambos, and that she never had money on her after she had Babis was in charge of financial management. Even the money contributed by her parents each month was not managed by her but by Charalambos. Caroline was a social and active person who had always wanted to deal with things but was deprived of them in the way she lived them. He said that because he had a hobby for pastry, he wanted to go to a school and he was thinking as soon as the child turned 2 to complete her studies at the University of Piraeus.The issue with the studies Haralambos treated it superficially positively, but his actions, such as staying in the Sweet Waters, do not suggest to his positive approach to the issue.
In fact, the health adviser also talks about Portugal by saying:
"Caroline's parents knew Babis Anagnostopoulos but did not know what he had to do with their daughter... Caroline had told them she would go on holiday to Portugal and not the real reason why they would go. The couple had chosen to keep away people from their relatives. This was because Babis wanted to create in Caroline the image of a fairy tale and have it in a pink balloon, isolated from others in order to manipulate it.

He wanted to know what they were saying in their sessions:
Eleni Mylonopoulou says:
“He was asking to know what we were talking about in the sessions with Caroline, something I never told him. And he wanted to settle the fuss in the house that existed with Caroline's nerves. Having understood Caroline's relationship with Haralambos, I was trying to calm the situation down and I was telling him that he is older and that he should step back. On the other hand, I was trying to calm Caroline down and I was telling her that if she really wanted to leave the house, she would have to organize it and inform her folks, but she didn't want to hear, saying she was in love with Charalambos. I also told her and stressed that it is not right and even dangerous to threaten with fighting the Haralmapo that he will take the child and leave. Caroline was a very close person and many times she wouldn't tell me the same things but she wanted to guide me to tell her myself and ask her myself.
And he cites some examples of how it worked:
"When the couple had no sexual relations, for at least two months, before November 2020, I had asked her if there is any deviant behavior that prevents her from having anything to do with Charalambos there she never answered. Also in December 2020, the couple canceled their appointment twice, as Haralambos had told me that a heated argument had preceded them and the session could not be held. When I saw Caroline I asked her if there was physical violence, and what happened to Haralmapo, she would not answer me. In general, Caroline was afraid of what she would say to me, and many times during her sessions she would ask me if the doors were closed or if we were heard in the living room where Haralambos was sitting with the child; a typical example of the couple's relationship with each other is that although Caroline hated Bambi, and she did not want sex with him, they still slept in the same bed and even Caroline slept on his chest“.
She states in her testimony that everything was in Babis's hands and that she could not do anything without him knowing.

Caroline was opposed to Babes' parents:
Caroline had confided to her health counselor that they had found a plot in Dione to build their house, but her counselor told her that it was a far-off area from Piraeus and that it would be difficult to continue her studies.
At another session, Caroline told Babis' parents adviser.
"In another session I realized Caroline's opposition to Haralabou's parents. She pointed out to me why her parents should always give more than Babis' parents and especially why should her parents give 55,000 euros for the plot and the house while Charalambos' parents would give only 30,000 euros, choosing a lot of money that passed from their hands to spend on trips "... . "She was also annoyed that the house would belong to Charalambos because in his name the loan would come out but I had pointed out to her that she too will have rights at home since it is an asset acquired during the marriage". "Moreover Caroline did not want Babis's parents to see the child and in fact the only time they saw the child was when he came out of his intensive care maternity and before they took it home, which gave them the opportunity to see their grandchild for five minutes in a parish outside the maternity hospital“.
"I had told her this is not right" as she stated in her statement and she continued saying "And they asked if Haralambos agrees with this attitude and she told me that Haralambos does what he says and is independent of his parents. Haralambos had confirmed to me that they were not related to his parents and I understood that he knew Caroline's opinion about them and had chosen himself not to have special relations with his parents."
"She had asked Caroline if Babis was pressuring her to ask her parents for money, and she neither confirmed it to me nor denied it to me though."

Why did they stop the sessions:
Caroline began opening during the sessions, and as reported by the board between November 2020 and February 2021, Caroline was losing her sparkle. Caroline had fears about the pilot's job, as revealed by Eleni Mylonopoulou, and when asked if she was afraid of a third person, the 20-year-old did not answer her. Early February 2021, Caroline sent her a sms which she said: "Thank you so much I already feel much better, I want to interrupt the sessions."
"I was intuitive, and because Caroline never communicated with me personally, I thought Haralambos had sent the message," the adviser says. "I think the reason why the sessions stopped is that in a fight Caroline told Babis that she has expressed to me her fears about the house, the job, the third person."

The threats on the phone:
According to Eleni Mylonopoulou, after her first statement to the police, on May 13, she received a phone call from an audience known to her with Babis Anagnostopoulos and asked if she has been invited to testify to the authorities. He says, he replied that they have not called - something that he had met with the police - and allegedly told her the common knowledge that Babis Anagnostopoulos has given the police everyone's evidence and that they would be called.
Babis Anagnostopoulos phoned her when her name was revealed to the media and asked if she was called by the police while allegedly telling her that the police are good guys,
As she describes in her testimony on May 22-23, she received threatening phone calls from classified numbers where a man told her:
” I will kill you, you are finished, you are finished if you don't do what you have to do”.
The pilot contacted her and asked her to have a session together after Caroline's funeral so she could manage his grief.
When the session took place, the health counselor was impressed that Babis was not looking her in the eye and that he had his eyes lowered, and was not referring to Caroline by her name.
Am I the only one who is horrified that a "mental health counselor" is talking to the press after her death about intimacies shared by CC in confidence?
It's one thing to testify under oath to details during investigations or trial leading to a conviction, another thing entirely to blab to the press.
When I think of things I've shared with my therapists, who I trust, being read by my friends and family, and complete strangers all over the world after my death, it makes me feel a bit ill.
Is patient confidentiality not a thing in Greece?

Am I the only one who is horrified that a "mental health counselor" is talking to the press after her death about intimacies shared by CC in confidence?
It's one thing to testify under oath to details during investigations or trial leading to a conviction, another thing entirely to blab to the press.
When I think of things I've shared with my therapists, who I trust, being read by my friends and family, and complete strangers all over the world after my death, it makes me feel a bit ill.

Yup. As a psychology student i am very disgusted by this woman.

We've discussed at great length here EM's unprofessional conduct, the Greek Association of Psychologists exposing her for a fraud (she's currently under LE investigation for presenting herself as a 'psychologist'), the fact that LE coached EM from the beginning to publicly present B in a fairytale light, and the MSM publication of LE leaks noting what EM really knew about the couple. Most of us here were suspicious of her from the beginning. ...If you have time, please go back through the threads and it'll do a good job of filling you in on the situation. If you can't (there's a lot, talk about overwhelming), then to quickly sum EM up, she's been a fraud for decades, but after C's murder, LE found her biz card on C&B's table, interviewed her at great length to get the gist of their real relationship, coached her on 'breaking C's confidentiality,' to keep B pacified while LE investigated him, and consequently, EM's own façade unraveled. The Greek public in general was horrified and disgusted that she broke confidentiality and had zero qualifications.

Really? Ooops, I never knew:) :)

Patrick gave me the heads up when I wanted to post one of SC's vids about the abuse C suffered etc... I was shocked at what I found out about SC after reading a few links, which is totally irrelevant to this thread, so I'll just end it here after saying again, be wary, very wary, of posting any of SC's media.

We've discussed at great length here EM's unprofessional conduct, the Greek Association of Psychologists exposing her for a fraud (she's currently under LE investigation for presenting herself as a 'psychologist'), the fact that LE coached EM from the beginning to publicly present B in a fairytale light, and the MSM publication of LE leaks noting what EM really knew about the couple. Most of us here were suspicious of her from the beginning. ...If you have time, please go back through the threads and it'll do a good job of filling you in on the situation. If you can't (there's a lot, talk about overwhelming), then to quickly sum EM up, she's been a fraud for decades, but after C's murder, LE found her biz card on C&B's table, interviewed her at great length to get the gist of their real relationship, coached her on 'breaking C's confidentiality,' to keep B pacified while LE investigated him, and consequently, EM's own façade unraveled. The Greek public in general was horrified and disgusted that she broke confidentiality and had zero qualifications.

Patrick gave me the heads up when I wanted to post one of SC's vids about the abuse C suffered etc... I was shocked at what I found out about SC after reading a few links, which is totally irrelevant to this thread, so I'll just end it here after saying again, be wary, very wary, of posting any of SC's media.

So does that mean that it cannot be confirmed that B actually had orgies with this transvestite?

It's hard to separate out info CC's therapist has been instructed by the police to reveal to the press for operational reasons, from any details from the therapist that have been leaked to the press by sources from inside the investigation. I'm reserving judgment on the therapist for the time being.

Confidentiality - advice to mental health counsellors

Suppose that your client/patient doesn’t appear for a scheduled appointment and that shortly thereafter you are contacted by a deputy county coroner or deputy sheriff who says that he is investigating the death of your client/patient in order to determine whether the death was the result of a suicide or a criminal act. The investigator would like to talk with you and perhaps obtain a copy of portions of the records. While the typical and instinctive response might be to resist on the grounds of confidentiality, the law may allow or mandate your cooperation. Over the years, I have consulted with several therapists who wanted to cooperate because they believed that they had information that pointed to a suspect.

If there is an exception to confidentiality, it is important to find out whether or not the law allows disclosure or requires it. The extent of the allowable or mandated disclosure and even the time frame may be specified in the law. One state’s law requires therapists to disclose information to the coroner “without delay upon request.”

Death of the Patient | CPH & Associates

In summary, there are exceptions to confidentiality. IMO EM co-operated with how LE wanted her to play it which has been beneficial to understanding C's relationship with B.

It seems so.
(I think the person is described in the press as transsexual rather than a transvestite).

I copied "transvestite" from Tayaway's post but honestly I am now wondering what the difference is.

Transvestite? Transsexual? Transgender? What's the difference?

In the US and UK, the most commonly terminology for trans people is "transgender".

A "transgender person" is one whose gender identity does not correspond to the sex they were assigned at birth.

"Transsexual" is a term which has fallen out of favor with transgender people. It used to mean people who wish to or have used medical intervention - hormones or surgery - to permanently transition from the gender they were born with to the one they now identify with.

A "transvestite" is a person who dresses in and acts in the gender opposite to the one they were assigned at birth.

In this context, I think "transexual" is the most appropriate as the word "orgies" was associated with it.

So is this where the speculation has come from in suggesting that B is bisexual?

It seems so.
(I think the person is described in the press as transsexual rather than a transvestite).

Yes, you're right! I'm sorry about that mistake and need to pay more attention before hitting the 'reply' button.

I copied "transvestite" from Tayaway's post but honestly I am now wondering what the difference is.

Transvestite? Transsexual? Transgender? What's the difference?

In the US and UK, the most commonly terminology for trans people is "transgender".

A "transgender person" is one whose gender identity does not correspond to the sex they were assigned at birth.

"Transsexual" is a term which has fallen out of favor with transgender people. It used to mean people who wish to or have used medical intervention - hormones or surgery - to permanently transition from the gender they were born with to the one they now identify with.

A "transvestite" is a person who dresses in and acts in the gender opposite to the one they were assigned at birth.

In this context, I think "transexual" is the most appropriate as the word "orgies" was associated with it.

So is this where the speculation has come from in suggesting that B is bisexual?

If I remember correctly, the possibility of B being bisexual came from people on soc media saying he had a Grindr account, and then later, because sources were saying in MSM that he often flew to Mykonos with Stavros. Neither claim has been confirmed as far as I know.

ETA: Thanks for the definitions!

Oh I've been here all along, I read every post as it happened, many of those past posts about her are mine and I continue to be appalled by her recent interview.
Since she felt it is now relevant in a murder case to inform the public through the media they didn't have sex for two months, and her implication for divulging their sex life is obvious, it brings up the question, if I have sex with my partner everyday, does that mean he won't kill me? If no sex is evidence of murder, is frequent sex evidence of innocence?
My point being, this "mental health counselor" exposing their (alleged) sex life to the media is nothing but more sensationalism.

I beg to differ. IMO having a good sex life, especially when you are young, is often the glue which holds a relationship together. If, C, in the past, had a mutually satisfying sex life with B and it suddenly stopped, then it it is only natural for C to wonder why and suspect that another woman could be involved with B or even a man.

Women in this situation start looking for signs of infidelity. They search their partner's mobile if they can get access to it, wonder where he has been if he is home late, look at how and where he has been spending money and discuss it with their counsellor.

In the case of murder, if evidence is found that all sexual relations had stopped before the murder, it often points to the fact that the possible motive for the murder is that, instead of getting a divorce, the unfaithful partner has chosen murder as the solution so that they can move on with the new partner.

Motives for murder can be condensed into four sets of 'Ls':
Lust; Love; Loathing
; and Loot!

IMO sensationalising sex to the media would be spelling out the details of an active sex life - not that there was no sex life.

On WS, when a woman is murdered by her partner, the first questions we usually wonder about are: Was there another woman? Did she have a life insurance policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn