Recovered/Located FL - Kaitlin Ann Zebelle, 26, endangered, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2021

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Fl — St. Johns County deputies are still searching for a 26-year-old woman who may be in danger.

Kaitlin Ann Zebelle was last seen near I-95 between State Road 206 and State Road 207 around 3 pm Monday. Deputies say she was wearing a multi-colored dress with yellow socks.

We checked with deputies early this morning, and they tell us Zebelle was still missing.

upload_2021-8-3_5-10-1.jpeg
Woman missing, endangered in St. Augustine

https://twitter.com/SJSOPIO/status/1422325618553888769

Jacksonville, Fl — St. Johns County deputies are still searching for a 26-year-old woman who may be in danger.

Kaitlin Ann Zebelle was last seen near I-95 between State Road 206 and State Road 207 around 3 pm Monday. Deputies say she was wearing a multi-colored dress with yellow socks.

We checked with deputies early this morning, and they tell us Zebelle was still missing.

View attachment 307185
Woman missing, endangered in St. Augustine

https://twitter.com/SJSOPIO/status/1422325618553888769
I wonder if she was walking on that lonely stretch of I95, there's no car mentioned.
And I wonder why the "endangered" status, besides the obvious that walking along I95 is dangerous.
Screenshot_2021-08-03-19-27-58-62.jpg

I wonder if she was walking on that lonely stretch of I95, there's no car mentioned.
And I wonder why the "endangered" status, besides the obvious that walking along I95 is dangerous.
View attachment 307190
I assume she was walking. Maybe she was hitchhiking. Maybe she is homeless. I hope she is found. I wonder who spotted her at that location and reported it to LE.

I can't really provide a constructive comment, but her arrest history may be indicative of issues that have resulted in the "may be in danger" listing.

Battery and Resisting arrest. Kaitlin Zebelle Mugshot | 06/30/18 Florida Arrest Resisting arrest (spit in officer's face) ARREST: Zebelle, Kaitlin Ann - Felony Warrant Arrest and 1 additional charge Another charge ARREST: Zebelle, Kaitlin Ann - GIVE FALSE NAME TO LEO and 2 additional charges More recent arrest on drug charges. KAITLIN ZEBELLE - Daytona Mugshots Possession of cocaine and resisting arrest with violence. Arrest Reports, Nov. 15, 2019 Another possession of cocaine and resisting arrest with violence (July 25, 19)

I assume she was walking. Maybe she was hitchhiking. Maybe she is homeless. I hope she is found. I wonder who spotted her at that location and reported it to LE.
I wonder that too, obviously someone who knows her told LE that is where she was last seen.
I wonder if she got out of a car on 195, during an argument.
Hitchhiking in itself is dangerous but I don't know if that would qualify as the enhancement of endangered, and homeless people don't usually hang out on lonely stretches of the interstate, not willingly anyway.

I can't really provide a constructive comment, but her arrest history may be indicative of issues that have resulted in the "may be in danger" listing.

Battery and Resisting arrest. Kaitlin Zebelle Mugshot | 06/30/18 Florida Arrest Resisting arrest (spit in officer's face) ARREST: Zebelle, Kaitlin Ann - Felony Warrant Arrest and 1 additional charge Another charge ARREST: Zebelle, Kaitlin Ann - GIVE FALSE NAME TO LEO and 2 additional charges More recent arrest on drug charges. KAITLIN ZEBELLE - Daytona Mugshots Possession of cocaine and resisting arrest with violence. Arrest Reports, Nov. 15, 2019 Another possession of cocaine and resisting arrest with violence (July 25, 19)
Yes, and there was a DV charge in 2019, battery is worse than assault, someone was seriously hurt
Arrested Apr 26, 2019
domestic battery
• possession of cocaine
• smuggle contraband prison-controlled subst
• possession of paraphernalia
ᐅ Domestic Violence Registry – Florida (FL) – National Violent Offender & Domestic Violence Registry

Last edited:
I looked it up, however, the definition of "endangered" remains wide open unless they suspect she is a victim of criminal activity.
Maybe LE knows someone wants to harm her, for revenge/retaliation or all the other obvious possibilities.

Missing endangered person: means:
(a) A missing child;
(b) A missing adult younger than 26 years of age;
(c) A missing adult 26 years of age or older who is suspected by a law enforcement agency of being endangered or the victim of criminal activity; or
(d) A missing adult who meets the criteria for activation of the Silver Alert Plan of the Department of Law Enforcement. See Florida Statutes 937.0201
Florida Statutes 937.022 – Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse » LawServer

Uh Oh!
This could go either way. Either she’s running from the law or someone she knows.
Or…she’s chasing someone else

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back