GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the conversation of 9 mins with sw and scw was heard by witnesses as sw had her phone on loud speaker. That's the jist I'm getting from the sw fanclub. Apparently the statements from those witnesses was never used in court.

Apparently the conversation of 9 mins with sw and scw was heard by witnesses as sw had her phone on loud speaker. That's the jist I'm getting from the sw fanclub. Apparently the statements from those witnesses was never used in court.
I'm sure the defence team could have presented that in Sarah's defence. Buy they didn't. And for some reason she chose not to be on the stand.

I'm sure the defence team could have presented that in Sarah's defence. Buy they didn't. And for some reason she chose not to be on the stand.
SaW had every opportunity to give her story to the jury but chose to say nothing and denied the prosecution the opportunity to show her up as a liar. Based on what we now know, I've no doubt that she knew BW would be disappearing forever after staying at the grandparents, I have no doubt that ScW took her to where BW is buried, I have no doubt that she was involved in every aspect of the cover up, and I have no doubt that she should have been tried for joint enterprise murder.

Totally agree 100% if she was so innocent then voice your opinion. The sw fanclub is just really annoying me. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind but if you do that you get blocked so seems pointless.

Everybody should definitely not feed the troll because he is certainly looking for reactions to his outlandish statements and no doubt once a body is found will spout another weird statement.

Police no doubt look at stuff on here and social media but I’d imagine they have a theory where they want to search. Also helps that the more media coverage is given the more people come toward (albeit you get a lot of incorrect information but it’s definitely worth it).
I hope you are not referring to me as a troll.

An old friend of mine was falsely convicted and imprisoned for murder, spent 4 years inside before Rough Justice secured his release. Finally the police admitted their errors (but never apologized) after the real murderer was caught.

Scott has probably killed B and without giving any explanations Sarah is probably completely guilty of everything too.

I wonder if people have come forward to the police now they know Sarah and Scott have been found guilty. Maybe they didn't want to come forward as witnesses before in case they were found not guilty and released back into the community.... especially if it was someone close to them. MOO

Wonder if someone from here has given some ideas from the amazing time line that turquoise did
where have you got this information from ?

where have you got this information from ?

It is in the comments of the PT fb article.

IMO I think it is just hearsay, another one of SaW deceptions in play.

Interesting . When you say the SW fa n club where can I find this please? Seems fishy to me.

SaW had every opportunity to give her story to the jury but chose to say nothing and denied the prosecution the opportunity to show her up as a liar. Based on what we now know, I've no doubt that she knew BW would be disappearing forever after staying at the grandparents, I have no doubt that ScW took her to where BW is buried, I have no doubt that she was involved in every aspect of the cover up, and I have no doubt that she should have been tried for joint enterprise murder.
Absolutely agree with you on all of this

I hope you are not referring to me as a troll.

An old friend of mine was falsely convicted and imprisoned for murder, spent 4 years inside before Rough Justice secured his release. Finally the police admitted their errors (but never apologized) after the real murderer was caught.

Scott has probably killed B and without giving any explanations Sarah is probably completely guilty of everything too.
Thats fair enough. Glad your friend got Justice eventually. However you have been posting that you thought SaW was not guilty without giving any reasons except you did not believe the evidence? Now you are saying that she is probably guilty of everything and ScW too. It would just be interesting if you gave your reasons as most of us do here on websleuths.

I wonder if people have come forward to the police now they know Sarah and Scott have been found guilty. Maybe they didn't want to come forward as witnesses before in case they were found not guilty and released back into the community.... especially if it was someone close to them. MOO
That's a very good point. Very possible IMO

Yes great thanks.

It reads to me as though it is just hearsay... a friend of a friend of a friend told me that blah blah... kind of thing.

If people were witness to the call, IMO SaW stuck the phone on speaker so they could hear ' what she wanted them to hear ' , more pawns in her game. The reason the statements ( if there were any) were not used in her defence... her defence team were smart enough to know it would make her look worse ( if that is possible)

It reads to me as though it is just hearsay... a friend of a friend of a friend told me that blah blah... kind of thing.

If people were witness to the call, IMO SaW stuck the phone on speaker so they could hear ' what she wanted them to hear ' , more pawns in her game. The reason the statements ( if there were any) were not used in her defence... her defence team were smart enough to know it would make her look worse ( if that is possible)
I think that there were no witnesses to the call, too convenient in my mind. More like the so called witnesses were repeating what SaW had told them to say.! Amazed that anyone still believes any of this rubbish. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member