IN IN - Salem, WhtMale UP16751, 75-85, alias "Bill Lee Hull", May'12

There's a relative of Bessie on Facebook, and according to something she posted, Bill was a "step-daddy" to her and he apparently loved the Denver Broncos. Not entirely sure if this is the same Bill but I believe it may be.

And she is Bessie's daughter.
Oh, if it was someone in Arizona then probably not the person I spoke with after all.
But, since Bessie lived in Arizona for so long could still be a daughter of course.
Person I spoke with was definitely in Indiana.
Good day out there everyone.

I registered for a websleuths account because I stumbled on this case. I don't know if this helps but I was looking through an old yearbook on ancestry.com and a name rang a bell and reminded me of this case that I had recently came across. I think there is a resemblance to a 1948 yearbook from Cache High School in Cache, Oklahoma. There's a sophomore named Billy Hull. I believe I see a lot of similarities in the pictures but I'm an aircraft mechanic, not an expert in matching age progressed photographs. I can't find any burial records in that area (Oklahoma) for anyone named Billy Hull that was born anytime around 1932 so that's why I'm asking the opinion of the expert sleuths. Hopefully this helps and I apologize if I've wasted anyone's time.

I've saved a cropped image from the yearbook referenced above; however, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it because it's normally behind a subscription paywall. @CarlK90245, thoughts on this?

I did locate an Ancestry hit on a very similar name - a war draft card for a person born in 1926 in Clear Creak County, CO, which is west of Denver. I can find no other records related to this person. The person was living in San Diego, CA, in 1944, if that helps anyone else with a subscription find this result.

Blue ink often indicates a prison tattoo done with ink from a ballpoint pen.

Mel Wiley's page mentions a skin problem made worse by sunshine -- Arizona might not be the best choice. The timing is good, certainly.

So very odd all around! Where did he work for 20 years in Arizona? Did he have a driver's license? That might list height & weight, even if those numbers were provided by the applicant.

If we only had more dots to connect!

Blue ink often indicates a prison tattoo done with ink from a ballpoint pen.

Mel Wiley's page mentions a skin problem made worse by sunshine -- Arizona might not be the best choice. The timing is good, certainly.

So very odd all around! Where did he work for 20 years in Arizona? Did he have a driver's license? That might list height & weight, even if those numbers were provided by the applicant.

If we only had more dots to connect!
I’ve been told Bill worked at a metal factory

This was sometime ago, and I’m sure someone who works there remember him - I don’t know the name of the factory though. It was in Arizona or Colorado.

And, since income is taxed, the state has/had records, as did the IRS.

Did "Mr. Hull" always work under the number he used to apply for benefits? LE can receive the work history for that number.

Union shop? Registered voter? Driver's license? Church or club? Bowling league?

There is so much we don't know.

jmho ymmv lrr

And, since income is taxed, the state has/had records, as did the IRS.

Did "Mr. Hull" always work under the number he used to apply for benefits? LE can receive the work history for that number.

Union shop? Registered voter? Driver's license? Church or club? Bowling league?

There is so much we don't know.

jmho ymmv lrr
im not sure of that, but he may have not owned a car - I’m not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back