Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #69 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
7m

TRASH RUN #5: FBI has video of. #BarryMorphew mentioned to investigators he had thrown away tranquilizer material. That is the only thing he would say that he threw away.
What does that mean? Other than Suzanne, what could he possibly need to be tranquilizing? He doesn't have cattle or horses right?

this is reminding me of Fotis Dulos and his trash odyssey..
Totally agree - all too familiar / two lovely women -Jennifer and Suzanne married to such guiless morally reprehensible but cunning men and then both killed gruesomely by their husbands -
The patterns are all too familiar in these cases - devastating

hmm the tree container is intriguing - and a camo coat??? so he could move unnoticed in the woods? possibly?
I'm reminded of the Dulos case. Remember someone said it was common for those in construction to get rid of work related rubbish in trash/dumpsters? I wonder if this happens in landscaping too? Though thinking about it, you would just dig a hole and bury it, no?

how did the cap end up in the dryer? Did he wash her clothes, for example?

SM could’ve had a sheet or a large beach towel down covering her chaise lounge as she was sunbathing.

If she was tranquilized while laying outside sunbathing, BM could have gathered up what was covering the chair and thrown it all into the washer.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member