GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you must be local too, Hi :)

Unfortunately I've heard nothing from the police as yet and they haven't searched the 2 areas I've given them, We have just driven from Mcdonalds this evening and we timed exactly 13 mins to see where we ended up....it wasn't very artistic at all, it was the cauliflower shop, where they stack all the pallets at the back! Massive open fields backing onto Crowland..the other place we hit was indi stone.

I'm now trying to find out where he lived when he lived in DSN and where he worked, along with your photography tip, the view accross the fields to Crowland Abbey is pretty striking, so could be a link

The only other theory i have is he took the scenic/camera less route through DSJames through Peakirk to end up at Mcdonalds, this would take him 13 mins from the layby i'm worried about.

All MOO
Your posts are excellent. Thank you. Perhaps you should contact police again to chase up your report.?
Maybe you could ask to speak to the detectives in charge of the case. Give them the info and thoughts and reasoning you have posted here. It would be grim to search on your own but if you tell them you are considering doing so it may speed them up? Good luck. Keep us posted

I hope your excellent report to the police is checked out at speed @Agent Startled

I just wanted to say (without giving personal details away so forgive me for being cagey), that ScW was an exceptionally talented photographer. I saw his work, saw his sketchbooks.
He was meticulous and creative. He took pride in his work. I can't help but feel that there will be meaning and some sort of theoretical construct to the burial site.
This is not to say that I value him... I abhor him, but I know that he applies integrity and creativity to his "work".
Ughghh I am shuddering to myself.
I should also mention that just after their arrest, we had a meeting with detectives and I told them my opinion on this.
Once again web sleuths, you are amazing.
Thank you.

I’d be curious if his sketchbooks are holding any answers. I’ve worked through some real trauma through my photography, and my they definitely hold answers about my feelings at the time. Just a thought.

I wouldn't have thought dismemberment of a close family member is likely. That would also potentially leave lots of forensic evidence of which there is none. Much more likely burial or other whole body/person concealment. Dismember and disperse would be more likely of a stranger murder. MOO
That’s exactly how Mitchell Quy disposed of his wife Lyndsey and put her in black bin bags sent to the tip along with burying some body parts.

Cowbit was early hours Monday 20th July.

My own theories have evolve with every new piece of information. The one thing I am confident about is wherever ScW took BW that Saturday lunchtime, most likely already dead, had to be somewhere that he knew well and felt confident taking a body in broad daylight. And also to return to in the dark in the early hours to make good the concealment without raising suspicion. That could be a large number of places. Personally, I think it is a burial beyond chance finding, east of Peterborough, and within a mile or two of the A47. Those that know ScW well might be able to guess the locations he knows well. Ultimately, we will need ScW to reveal what happened to BW and what he did with her body.

Timeline by Tortoise
Your posts are excellent. Thank you. Perhaps you should contact police again to chase up your report.?
Maybe you could ask to speak to the detectives in charge of the case. Give them the info and thoughts and reasoning you have posted here. It would be grim to search on your own but if you tell them you are considering doing so it may speed them up? Good luck. Keep us posted

Hi, thanks for appreciating my efforts so far. I'm super happy this evening, someone on here has private messaged me and offered to go and look around the two key areas I'm worried about. Even if it eliminates the areas it will be a good result, best scenario we find her. I know some people are insisting the disposal happened on Saturday daytime but I'm not so sure, I think he craved/ wanted some intimacy with her before she passed. Even the prosecution stated the Cowbit night was an opportunity for disposal.

After discovering where he lived right before meeting SAW I have two further spots I need to explore too, they match the timeline.

I believe the police are reluctant to look, as they believe SCW or SW will confess to get a reduced sentence, I'm not sure that's going to happen or not, but to be fair to them it's a cheaper more efficient method. looking at the whole case I would not be surprised if SCW will appeal and SW will get a short sentence anyway.

I hope your excellent report to the police is checked out at speed @Agent Startled

I just wanted to say (without giving personal details away so forgive me for being cagey), that ScW was an exceptionally talented photographer. I saw his work, saw his sketchbooks.
He was meticulous and creative. He took pride in his work. I can't help but feel that there will be meaning and some sort of theoretical construct to the burial site.
This is not to say that I value him... I abhor him, but I know that he applies integrity and creativity to his "work".
Ughghh I am shuddering to myself.
I should also mention that just after their arrest, we had a meeting with detectives and I told them my opinion on this.
Once again web sleuths, you are amazing.
Thank you.
Hey, I don't suppose there is a link to his work anywhere? I wonder if Crowland Abby is featured at all in his drawings? I spent ages last night going back through his Linked in Profile, his love of horses and free days out at race meetings is all i got from it! Oh apart from being surprised at what a great looking couple he and SW were back in the day before all this stress. The Linked in Profile only goes back 6 years and I assume before then he was a locksmith.. My teenage son mentioned last night that Maxey Pits would be a great place to dispose of a body and he has seen photographers down there when out cycling with his mates...

I don’t think they are reluctant to search, they just can’t justify it sadly. The two people involved are looking at long jail time, and so from a police point of view, it’s over as a live case

Yes, agree with this "reluctant" is a bad word choice. I'm thinking SAW will get a short sentence sighting coercive control...

Nathan Matthews did it to Becky, the step-sister he had grown up with. I don’t think you can flat-out dismiss the possibility.
You cannot use one familiar murder to generalise about all murders. Murders of close family members tend to involve burial/concealment. Dismemberment is a brutal destruction and erasure of a body, which in itself is rare.

I think this thread is becoming less about sleuthing and more about wild speculation.

That’s exactly how Mitchell Quy disposed of his wife Lyndsey and put her in black bin bags sent to the tip along with burying some body parts.
Yes, but odd cases don't make a rule. Not only does ScW not have the time to dismember BW, there is no hint of forensics to support it either.

Hey, I don't suppose there is a link to his work anywhere? I wonder if Crowland Abby is featured at all in his drawings? I spent ages last night going back through his Linked in Profile, his love of horses and free days out at race meetings is all i got from it! Oh apart from being surprised at what a great looking couple he and SW were back in the day before all this stress. The Linked in Profile only goes back 6 years and I assume before then he was a locksmith.. My teenage son mentioned last night that Maxey Pits would be a great place to dispose of a body and he has seen photographers down there when out cycling with his mates...
Maxey pits would be a great place for disposal, I have suggested this before. However, I don't think there is any evidence that suggests deposition to the west of the town. The only evidence we have suggests east. MOO

CSI Angus, you seem agitated that people are coming up with theories, not sure which ones are considered wild? When you pointed out my mistake with the timeline(thank you) it made me realise they were out Sunday night/Monday morning, (originally i thought early hours of Sun day). This is when aprx 1-200 black bin bags are dumped along the main rd in our village, only someone with local knowledge or a resident would know this is a weekly event. It is also across a county border, which means the rubbish bags would go to Spalding, not Peterborough. The evidence proves they travelled on this road. Scott Lived in this village he would know about this. How do you turn that into a wild theory? Also, you're adamant about her being east, is this purely based on cameras and the unaccounted time? Please specifiy what other evidence you're referring to please? Are you aware of the in out/loop system at the Mcdonalds at Glinton? Maybe you can be caught on the camera going into Mcdonalds but would miss it at the exit. (I will check this properly later this evening by driving down there myself).

We're all trying to work out where she is, the police have failed so far, so we need to think of alternatives. As you've pointed out previously the best thing is SCW and SAW confess and tell us where she is. East or West I don't care i just want her found.

I'm new to sleuthing, so I apologise if I've misunderstood, I'm just trying to piece together my local knowledge, the evidence reported and read back on theories already explored.

I've now found his photo portfolio and her tik tok videos, nothing obvious triggered for me.

I'm sorry if you're frustrated as you sleuthed earlier than some, you have to admit there are thousands of posts to read back over..!
ALL MOO

MOO
Maxey pits would be a great place for disposal, I have suggested this before. However, I don't think there is any evidence that suggests deposition to the west of the town. The only evidence we have suggests east. MOO

I think we are trying to stipulate here is theres no blood evidence. Not a smidgen of forensic evidence to say how poor Bernadette met her death. However process of elimination means she died intact. No blood .. no weapon.. and no evidence of trauma.
Therefore she met her end through suffocation, strangulation or possibly drowning due to lack of evidence. A trauma of any kind whether victim killed is then later dismembered leaves something. We have no blood so we can rule out any form of disposal in bags etc. I think she is intact and has been disposed of that way.

I think we are trying to stipulate here is theres no blood evidence. Not a smidgen of forensic evidence to say how poor Bernadette met her death. However process of elimination means she died intact. No blood .. no weapon.. and no evidence of trauma.
Therefore she met her end through suffocation, strangulation or possibly drowning due to lack of evidence. A trauma of any kind whether victim killed is then later dismembered leaves something. We have no blood so we can rule out any form of disposal in bags etc. I think she is intact and has been disposed of that way.
I agree. I had wondered if the murder was done in a non intact way and then a very thorough clean up done at the lock up garages (there are so many visits there!) but I realised there would probably need to be a water supply there for that to happen. And then unintentional contamination of car removing clean up items afterwards (unless car was thoroughly sanitised).

There is no mention from court accounts of police finding suspicious purchases for a clean up either, or the presence of chemical residues of bleach or similar.

CSI Angus, you seem agitated that people are coming up with theories, not sure which ones are considered wild? When you pointed out my mistake with the timeline(thank you) it made me realise they were out Sunday night/Monday morning, (originally i thought early hours of Sun day). This is when aprx 1-200 black bin bags are dumped along the main rd in our village, only someone with local knowledge or a resident would know this is a weekly event. It is also across a county border, which means the rubbish bags would go to Spalding, not Peterborough. The evidence proves they travelled on this road. Scott Lived in this village he would know about this. How do you turn that into a wild theory? Also, you're adamant about her being east, is this purely based on cameras and the unaccounted time? Please specifiy what other evidence you're referring to please? Are you aware of the in out/loop system at the Mcdonalds at Glinton? Maybe you can be caught on the camera going into Mcdonalds but would miss it at the exit. (I will check this properly later this evening by driving down there myself).

We're all trying to work out where she is, the police have failed so far, so we need to think of alternatives. As you've pointed out previously the best thing is SCW and SAW confess and tell us where she is. East or West I don't care i just want her found.

I'm new to sleuthing, so I apologise if I've misunderstood, I'm just trying to piece together my local knowledge, the evidence reported and read back on theories already explored.

I've now found his photo portfolio and her tik tok videos, nothing obvious triggered for me.

I'm sorry if you're frustrated as you sleuthed earlier than some, you have to admit there are thousands of posts to read back over..!
ALL MOO

MOO
I'm not agitated at all. All theories need to be tested. That's what we do here. I frequently have coconuts thrown at mine and to be honest the view that I have now arrived at has been subject to a long and winding journey. I am my biggest critic and constantly try to demolish my own theories.

to me this means she didn’t spend long in that car after being picked up from the grandparents. He picked her up, she wasn’t distressed to the point of a struggle, then they stopped, got out of the car, and she never got near it again. I don’t know where that is or how he’s managed to find the best hiding place ever, but it’s clear it was done in that first window, the mother was informed in the 9 minute chat, and that poor girl wasn’t alive after this point.

All other weird trips seem to be to dispose of evidence, get rid of the phone and leave a false trail. I would be inclined to eliminate those places as he’s directing the police away from that area.

to put it bluntly if they are searching fields in cowbit, they aren’t searching where she really is.

maybe I’m giving him too much credit

You cannot use one familiar murder to generalise about all murders. Murders of close family members tend to involve burial/concealment. Dismemberment is a brutal destruction and erasure of a body, which in itself is rare.

I think this thread is becoming less about sleuthing and more about wild speculation.
I’m definitely not speculating, merely pointing out that it does happen.

You do seem somewhat perturbed that other people are coming up with ideas that don’t fit your narrative. At the end of the day, no one person has the monopoly on “investigating”. We aren’t the police and ultimately our theories don’t actually matter.

I’m definitely not speculating, merely pointing out that it does happen.

You do seem somewhat perturbed that other people are coming up with ideas that don’t fit your narrative. At the end of the day, no one person has the monopoly on “investigating”. We aren’t the police and ultimately our theories don’t actually matter.
Not at all perturbed nor seeking a monopoly. I wasn't directing 'speculation' at any particular member on here. Since the jury accepted the prosecution narrative as the facts and convicted on that basis, there has been an increase in alternatives to the known facts on here. Debating these is not beyond the purpose of this forum. We are not the police but I am aware of several instances where members on this and other threads have reported observations to law enforcement and they have been taken seriously. Whether this matters or not is at least moot, however there are many members who do take this forum seriously.

The prosecution were quite clear that they thought she was either strangled or suffocated - there was a slight pause between the two suggestions. ScW didn’t react in any way to either suggestions - he just looked straight ahead.

This is interesting, he seemed to react to some things strongly like the question about leaving her where he killed her.
But I agree with those who said there would have been some evidence left in the car and storage unit if she was killed there or somewhere else violently.

Thanks to the locals for all these information about the surrounding areas. The binbags out where he lived previously is very interesting imo but why not dispose of her backpack, I can't understand that! Unless they really wanted to create a runaway scenario but then why not leave it somewhere like near water to set up a suicide scene?
All MOO and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members