Found Safe GA - Caitlin Winchester, 14, missing after first day at N. Atlanta High School, 5 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

I think apart from this person arrested parents should be for-warned by reading about trafficking...it could happen on any corner, with any of young girl......in this case it looks likes Caitlin was not your average vulnerable victim. Only that should raise the alarm bells even more.

Of course, but the tactics used and the point of contacts made would be valuable, no? This girl does not fit the current narrative of vulnerability for potential trafficking victims. I keep out of the debates I see on here, even though I have personal knowledge of some in my local area who don't fit it either. One reason that narrative continues is that when these girls are recovered (thankfully) they need their privacy in order to move forward without stigma. I am totally for that, however, we have got to find a way to tell these stories in order to save these kids, male and female.

Of course, but the tactics used and the point of contacts made would be valuable, no? This girl does not fit the current narrative of vulnerability for potential trafficking victims. I keep out of the debates I see on here, even though I have personal knowledge of some in my local area who don't fit it either. One reason that narrative continues is that when these girls are recovered (thankfully) they need their privacy in order to move forward without stigma. I am totally for that, however, we have got to find a way to tell these stories in order to save these kids, male and female.

I agree on that. For me it's all starting with the demand site. What sick persons (and there are a lot it seems) want to have sex with a minor? Even a minor they know is enslaved....

I agree on that. For me it's all starting with the demand site. What sick persons (and there are a lot it seems) want to have sex with a minor?
Hypothetically speaking, not specific to this case bc we don’t know…adults don’t always know the ages of the child. it will be interesting to see if Andree gets more charges. She didn’t get to Texas without some help.

So so glad she was found. Now I'm wondering about the suspect because it looks like he was only charged with harboring her so far:

The Arlington Police Department told Channel 2 Action News that a 23-year-old man was arrested in the case. Andre McNair was charged with harboring a runaway child, which is a Class A misdemeanor in Texas.

McNair is currently being held in jail on a $5,000 bond.

Man arrested in case of missing Atlanta 14-year-old girl found safe in Texas

I sure hope he will "talk" (implicate who else is involved, if anyone) before he bonds out.

I think apart from this person arrested parents should be for-warned by reading about trafficking...it could happen on any corner, with any of young girl......in this case it looks likes Caitlin was not your average vulnerable victim. Only that should raise the alarm bells even more.

Technology is bringing these predators straight into the safety of the home. I dont even want to say anything else that will come off victim blamey. I am happy this child is home and i wish the same for all the little ones on that first page.

The more information the authorities release, the easier it will be for all parents to see how this could happen to any child. I think the public needs to know how this happened, how she was located and if this guy has done this before.

Putting out the stories, yes....but anonymously. there is a wonderful site that is cracking all the myths about trafficking...have to go look for it. Recognizing Human Trafficking

Myths, Facts, and Statistics

Last edited:
So so glad she was found. Now I'm wondering about the suspect because it looks like he was only charged with harboring her so far:

The Arlington Police Department told Channel 2 Action News that a 23-year-old man was arrested in the case. Andre McNair was charged with harboring a runaway child, which is a Class A misdemeanor in Texas.

I sure hope he will "talk" (implicate who else is involved, if anyone) before he bonds out.

BBM probably this is the easiest, most obvious charge that doesn't require investigating so they can hold him (although that bail isn't too high) and if more charges are necessary, they have a bit of time to file additional charges.

thats a slap on the wrist. what reason does a 23 year old man have tp pick up a 14 year old girl. not a good one.

Reading the above MSM, he was arrested for harboring a run away. MY *advertiser censored**!!!! She's 14 hes's 23!!!!! Took her to TX!!! There had better be a lot more charges against this perv! IMO

Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search (myorangeclerk.com)
Mr. McNair has a great record in Florida where he is from - I confirmed his identification based on the Arlington Police Dept website for inmates. Arlington Police Department (arlingtonpd.org)

Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search

2/20/2020 1. GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE (>$300, <$5,000) Statute: 812.014(2)(C)(1) Third Degree - Felony 6/29/2020 Transferred
2/20/2020 2. LARCENY-RETAIL THEFT ALONE OR COORDINATES WITH OTHERS Statute: 812.015(8)(A) Third Degree - Felony 6/29/2020 No Action Taken
2/20/2020 3. LARCENY-RETAIL THEFT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS WITHIN 48 HOURS Statute: 812.015(8)(B) Third Degree - Felony 6/29/2020 No Action Taken

According to the original MSM report posted that there was an arrest made, it reads as though finding her was coincidental/a stroke of very good luck?

Police in Arlington responded to a home Tuesday after a passerby reported a possible suspicious person at the location. Police said Winchester and McNair were both outside.

Seems it was suspicious people/activity reported by a citizen rather than police following on leads/evidence, or the Texas citizen recognizing the missing Georgia girl.

Strange.

What was going on over there? The 911 call would be interesting to hear.....

UPDATE: Arrest made in connection to missing 14-year-old Atlanta student

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back