GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting, he seemed to react to some things strongly like the question about leaving her where he killed her.
But I agree with those who said there would have been some evidence left in the car and storage unit if she was killed there or somewhere else violently.

Thanks to the locals for all these information about the surrounding areas. The binbags out where he lived previously is very interesting imo but why not dispose of her backpack, I can't understand that! Unless they really wanted to create a runaway scenario but then why not leave it somewhere like near water to set up a suicide scene?
All MOO and speculation
Yes the bag is intriguing. I know some on here previously suggested a scenario where Scott took B to the lock up on the pretext of showing her something there, that she had put her bag down and then he had killed her there (and forgotten about the bag).

However I think more likely she was killed elsewhere, and they knew she wouldn't be coming back and chucked her belongings in there without investigating the contents. (Also, if she HAD run away like they claimed then any sensible caring parents would have looked through her belongings for clues as to where she might have run off to).

Yes the bag is intriguing. I know some on here previously suggested a scenario where Scott took B to the lock up on the pretext of showing her something there, that she had put her bag down and then he had killed her there (and forgotten about the bag).

However I think more likely she was killed elsewhere, and they knew she wouldn't be coming back and chucked her belongings in there without investigating the contents. (Also, if she HAD run away like they claimed then any sensible caring parents would have looked through her belongings for clues as to where she might have run off to).

Yes definitely sounds plausible but then what else did they chuck out during those trips? I'd think those were for getting rid of evidence, such as the phone.
It would be extra stupid if they put it there with other stuff only to forget the bag there.
It really puzzles me. I hope she's found.
All MOO

This is interesting, he seemed to react to some things strongly like the question about leaving her where he killed her.
But I agree with those who said there would have been some evidence left in the car and storage unit if she was killed there or somewhere else violently.

Thanks to the locals for all these information about the surrounding areas. The binbags out where he lived previously is very interesting imo but why not dispose of her backpack, I can't understand that! Unless they really wanted to create a runaway scenario but then why not leave it somewhere like near water to set up a suicide scene?
All MOO and speculation

However I think more likely she was killed elsewhere, and they knew she wouldn't be coming back and chucked her belongings in there without investigating the contents. (Also, if she HAD run away like they claimed then any sensible caring parents would have looked through her belongings for clues as to where she might have run off to).p
Yes definitely sounds plausible but then what else did they chuck out during those trips? I'd think those were for getting rid of evidence, such as the phone.
It would be extra stupid if they put it there with other stuff only to forget the bag there.
It really puzzles me. I hope she's found.
All MOO
Perhaps they just didn't expect Bernadette to write anything down on paper if she was always doing everything on her phone.

I don't think B would have left her phone behind willingly whilst at grandparents house (unless she didn't want them bothering her by ringing her up). I think Sarah confiscated it.

I agree with you @MissMarbles as regards the bag. I think the bag was in the car and he just lobbed it in the lockup while he was there and figured it was such a tip no one would particularly notice it. Pictures showed it to be fairly full of junk didn’t they?

Not being the most intelligent criminal, it probably never even occurred to him that police would search the lockup.

Not being the most intelligent criminal, it probably never even occurred to him that police would search the lockup.
RSBM

Such a weird mix - they know enough to turn the phones off and hide the body well enough, but too stupid to get rid of her bag, or even her notebook. And if they wanted to report her missing but make her look like a runaway then why not get rid of the bag, say she took it with her and had some money.

RSBM

Such a weird mix - they know enough to turn the phones off and hide the body well enough, but too stupid to get rid of her bag, or even her notebook. And if they wanted to report her missing but make her look like a runaway then why not get rid of the bag, say she took it with her and had some money.
SaW did say in the phone call to police she had money with her- from selling the Xbox

I have said this before, they go from ineptly stupid to incredibly cunning in seconds. My only explanation is that on some of these he’s making the decisions and on others, she is. In which case there’s a lot of evil deserving of very long sentences shortly

I have said this before, they go from ineptly stupid to incredibly cunning in seconds. My only explanation is that on some of these he’s making the decisions and on others, she is. In which case there’s a lot of evil deserving of very long sentences shortly

I agree, I think SW carried out the dirty work but she gave the instructions. With regards to the bag I think he brought it back to the lockup after killing her and totally forgot about it and also forgot to tell SaW about the bag hence it being found JMO

Hi, thanks for appreciating my efforts so far. I'm super happy this evening, someone on here has private messaged me and offered to go and look around the two key areas I'm worried about. Even if it eliminates the areas it will be a good result, best scenario we find her. I know some people are insisting the disposal happened on Saturday daytime but I'm not so sure, I think he craved/ wanted some intimacy with her before she passed. Even the prosecution stated the Cowbit night was an opportunity for disposal.

After discovering where he lived right before meeting SAW I have two further spots I need to explore too, they match the timeline.

I believe the police are reluctant to look, as they believe SCW or SW will confess to get a reduced sentence, I'm not sure that's going to happen or not, but to be fair to them it's a cheaper more efficient method. looking at the whole case I would not be surprised if SCW will appeal and SW will get a short sentence anyway.

Any updates at all agent startled ?

I've just thought about something. What if he transported her (dead) in a WHEELCHAIR??

They had one for sure, if not more.
Who'd question a man pushing a girl in a wheelchair in broad daylight?
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this and I've missed it...

this is a really interesting thought, I believe the wheelchairs were stored in the lockup, I suppose tying her to a wheelchair for a water burial would be quite effective too....MOO

Last edited:
ScW said he wasn’t sure who stole the Family X Box - he thought it was Bea but could have been one of the older boys.
BW didn't strike me as a thief or a liar, yet both her 'parents' have blackened her character. It's obvious they think nothing of their children's reputations. Like when ScW was arrested he attempted to use the two elder boys in his lies by saying BW had told them that the SA was all lies. If they had supported ScW in his lie then ScW could potentially have gotten them into trouble, but he obviously didn't care about them either, only himself and SaW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member