Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

I see you here @Seattle1 - :D - you always see to get into Federal court sites. He was at the U.S. District Court on Wednesday in downtown Los Angeles. And he's supposed to be in Federal custody.

The only doc filed at this time was the detention request. The criminal complaint was filed by phone. Horrible crime against his children. :(

ETA: Sorry, no personal stats for him including his birthdate. His wife is referred to only as AC and children/victims are only initials. This file and the docs are very tight -- probably will be sealed soon.

Last edited:
The only doc filed at this time was the detention request. The criminal complaint was filed by phone. Horrible crime against his children. :(

ETA: Sorry, no personal stats for him including his birthdate. His wife is referred to only as AC and children/victims are only initials. This file and the docs are very tight -- probably will be sealed soon.

The childrens' names were in a couple of articles that I've read here. Don't we usually have the victims names on the title. I'll ask a Mod - report this post - and see if they can put the babies names on the title....

It's certainly looks like some form of psychosis to me. The ranch where this happened is, apparently, according to the Daily Mail, a "Christian ranch." So the themes of serpents, satan, Illuminati, Q-Anon seem to have blended within this psychosis (the delusion that he was saving the world is so schizophreniform, so it's possible late onset).

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, learn something new every day!

There are apparently 249 countries in the world, but he has time to visit 230 of them on "missions", plus run a busy surfing school??

Nope, can't be. This is why I want to learn everything about his true background. I'm leaning towards the theory he had this all planned, including the insanity defense. "Visions and signs..." Check!

But why did he go to Mexico to do this horrific deed??

Or using this stuff as an excuse to get away with it? Ugh either way wth man

if he did truly believe this then there should be people in his life who had heard weird stuff come up

I don’t know, I’m not sure I’m buying the story he’s selling. I’m thinking he’s using it as an excuse

moo

Agreeing 100%. I call BS on his Q c*ap.

Like where'd he find a manual to murder his "reptilian" babies with a da*n fishing spear?

Beautiful children with beautiful names. My heart breaks for their mother.

Agreeing 100%. I call BS on his Q c*ap.

Like where'd he find a manual to murder his "reptilian" babies with a da*n fishing spear?

Beautiful children with beautiful names. My heart breaks for their mother.

Absolutely agree. There aren't any signs on his SM, as to his connection with any alt activities. Seems to me, most people would be "spreading the word" on SM.

Just because he says it was QAnon or Illuminati or the Jolly Green Giant that made him act is not necessarily the truth. He's a killer, and I don't believe anything that comes out of a killer's mouth, until there are facts to back it up.

Just seems like a horrific act to "kill his wife" inside.

Clearer pics of him with children at the hotel in Mexico.
Dear God, look at the pics of those beautiful children and his lovely wife. I've seen only a happy, sane family man. Up until last month he seemed clear and focused on a wholesome life. I really want to know if there were any signs by those close to him that he was changing somehow. Or if he has a history of note?

I feel great sorrow for his wife, parents, siblings, friends, church member, and the community. It affects us too. His wife will be haunted with the memories of her children and happier times. This sorrow sits there inexplicably in our hearts waiting for some way to understand it. He had it all, and threw it all away. Doesn't matter what he says now. It's too late, he'll never get out. He used to hear God talking, then he started listening to the wrong voices in his head, whether it be Q-Anon or Evil. Yes, I would like to understand how these conspiracy theories are taking over people's minds and making them ungrounded in reality. I'd like to know the truth, what was going on in his mind that made him believe he had to kill his own children.

California dad arrested at border after stabbing his kids to death with wooden stake in Mexico | Daily Mail Online

Absolutely agree. There aren't any signs on his SM, as to his connection with any alt activities. Seems to me, most people would be "spreading the word" on SM.

Just because he says it was QAnon or Illuminati or the Jolly Green Giant that made him act is not necessarily the truth. He's a killer, and I don't believe anything that comes out of a killer's mouth, until there are facts to back it up.

Just seems like a horrific act to "kill his wife" inside.

I commented earlier as did a few others that sometimes these people who believe in this junk don't post about it all on regular SM. In the past I have heard accounts from family members of folks who have become indoctrinated that their loved one hid it completely because their family 'wouldn't understand'.

What is there to tangibly suggest that this was about 'killing the wife' inside? It may well be, but she didn't report suspicions about him , at least initially.

I get that he doesn't enter our picture with any benefit of credibility, but don't know how lying that it was Q inspired would benefit him at all in a defense strategy or anything. How does lying and saying it was that as opposed to saying it was to spite his wife make him look any better?

<rsbm>

He used to hear God talking, then he started listening to the wrong voices in his head, whether it be Q-Anon or Evil. Yes, I would like to understand how these conspiracy theories are taking over people's minds and making them ungrounded in reality. I'd like to know the truth, what was going on in his mind that made him believe he had to kill his own children.

For me that first sentence is it. Not at all inconceivable to go from hearing one kind of voice to the other. No intent here of offending but whether it is religion or cults or conspiracy theories, the indoctrination and the fervor can be dangerous. Conspiracy theories are engineered to control minds, despite the Q refrain of 'enlightenment'. Jmo based on experience and research.

Just today the California news reported, Ann Conkey was sentenced to do 33 yrs. in a state mental hospital for going into a church with a baby and a gun she waved around. She was deemed insane and it got her 33 yrs.

So, this killer father being found insane doesn't get him back on the streets anytime soon. His plan was flawed if he thought that. He will not be surfing again, most likely.

MOO, there was already big expectations on his children to fulfill some kind of destiny. I'm not sure I trust all his visions he revealed when first his son, then his daughter were born. He was full of this grandiose visions. I know he had, supposedly, deep religious beliefs, probably went to church with his wife and kids. Then, he looked at his lovely wife one day and say she had the ability to spawn great evil and those cute kids were going to take down the whole world. He dumped all his beliefs in his religion which has a core belief of "thou shall not kill", and he did just that to his tiny, innocent babies. MOO, and attempts to understand how he could do it.

I want to respect that sometimes people believe things I no way could believe. Sorry, Scientologists. I see this man being open and having such big visions of deity sending him visions. He had big visions when his son was born too. In light of what has happened, it makes me nervous now. He must have had some thoughts about how this would destroy his wife and his life. It's scary someone could become so ungrounded so quickly. Did anyone notice?

Surf School Owner Killed Kids After Being ‘Enlightened’ by QAnon: Feds (thedailybeast.com)

"Just a month earlier, Coleman had celebrated the birth of the couple’s youngest child, Roxy Rain, in an Instagram post."

“While waiting for her to come, I kept feeling this sense that she was going to be born at a very pivotal time in history and that she would represent a dawn, or even awakening, to years of great blessing for our family and nation,” he wrote. “Another picture that came to me was of God reaching down into a river bed and picking up a small stone (rock), examining it intently. Just as David had done before slaying Goliath, God examined the stone and was confident that it was just the perfect one for the battle. Although it was small, smooth and somewhat harmless looking, he knew that it would become great when placed into the palm of a skilled hand. My declaration over Roxy Rain is that she has been hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land.”

Matthew Taylor Coleman | Facebook

...I get that he doesn't enter our picture with any benefit of credibility, but don't know how lying that it was Q inspired would benefit him at all in a defense strategy or anything. How does lying and saying it was that as opposed to saying it was to spite his wife make him look any better?
Exactly, whatever he blames as a reason to kill his own children will not get him back on a surf board in this lifetime. That's MOO though.
...She was deemed insane and it got her 33 yrs.
So, this killer father being found insane doesn't get him back on the streets anytime soon. His plan was flawed if he thought that. He will not be surfing again, most likely.
The woman I mentioned didn't even kill anyone, and she got a sentence of 33 yrs. in a state hospital. Being deemed insane isn't "a win".
He's planning his insanity defense I see.
Like I said, but JMO, his plan is flawed. He has no defense that will clear him of these horrifying charges, and no way will they allow him to be set free. Please, I hope not, but it's MOO.

BBM and MOO

I commented earlier as did a few others that sometimes these people who believe in this junk don't post about it all on regular SM. In the past I have heard accounts from family members of folks who have become indoctrinated that their loved one hid it completely because their family 'wouldn't understand'.

What is there to tangibly suggest that this was about 'killing the wife' inside? It may well be, but she didn't report suspicions about him , at least initially.

I get that he doesn't enter our picture with any benefit of credibility, but don't know how lying that it was Q inspired would benefit him at all in a defense strategy or anything. How does lying and saying it was that as opposed to saying it was to spite his wife make him look any better?

You're guess is just as good as mine.

Until LE releases information on his indoctrination into any fringe organizations, then the words of a man who killed his children is just words. JMHO

QAnon-obsessed California dad, 40, fatally shot two children with a spearfishing gun | Daily Mail Online

Aug 12, 2021

A QAnon-obsessed killer dad who used a spear gun to fatally shoot both his children, believed he was 'saving the world' because his children were 'going to grow into monsters', but admitted to the FBI he knew what he did was wrong.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, told the FBI he 'had to' kill his two toddlers because he was 'enlightened' by 'QAnon and Illuminata' conspiracy theories which claim the world is run by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles.

The Santa Barbara surf instructor murdered his son Kaleo, two, and daughter Roxy, 10 months, on a Christian ranch in Rosarito, Mexico on Monday morning after leaving his California home on Saturday and crossing the border without his wife Abby's knowledge.
46557793-9887495-Matthew_Taylor_Coleman_pictured_left_with_wife_Abby_two_year_old-m-34_1628790490744.jpg

More at link

Last edited:
He's planning his insanity defense I see.
Not necessarily.
It is quite possible he fully believes himself or the voices or his Q gods..
He's not necessarily insane unless they all are.
If that's what he told the FBI, that is likely what he believes.
He may believe it forever.
Remember Pizzagate? They all believed that BS.
Many of them still do and they still cite it on the few platforms that still host them.
Are they insane or have they made choices?
I never know for sure and each case is different.

Many years ago I swallowed a whole load of that nonsense too. I think, looking back that I must have felt lonely at the time and it gave me a sense of belonging... hook line and sinker..
I can't recall what pulled me back, I think I got bored or reality called, probably the latter.

I didn't get 'rescued'. I evolved. I don't believe in rescues from cults very much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back