GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the road more or less adjacent with the bluebell pub (or thereabouts)
I'll have a look on his (cringeworthy) tik toks again to see if I can make it out.
I drove down the road where the bunker is hidden, heading up to newborough/milking nook earlier, dropping one of my daughters off and guess what? I still missed it lol

Hi, ish...its the single track rd at the back of the church (the church opposite the bluebell), it's a lane that connects Glinton and Northborough, totally of grid for cameras and horses are down there too,,,just wondered if LE had tracked where the pic was taken or if it had been discussed on here...

Talking of bunkers there is one on the road to Maxey, my son has explored it previously (2-3 years ago), im not sending him down there again though!!

OK, Thanks for checking. I haven't seen the video. just the image, I don;t see a gate on the image, How do I view the video? thank you.

Hi, ish...its the single track rd at the back of the church (the church opposite the bluebell), it's a lane that connects Glinton and Northborough, totally of grid for cameras and horses are down there too,,,just wondered if LE had tracked where the pic was taken or if it had been discussed on here...

Talking of bunkers there is one on the road to Maxey, my son has explored it previously (2-3 years ago), im not sending him down there again though!!

Ooooh is there? I might have to go and have a look (and poop myself) lol
I'll take a drive down some of the droves off glinton, peakirk etc tomorrow. It might be easier to look instead of Google maps.
My friend who lives in Peakirk knows some nooks and crannies.
Also, seeing as they were previously residents of good old Bretton, Marholm is very secluded. Especially going up towards the railway bridge/hurn Road. Also going from Marholm over to Castor. Wonder if the police did checks over that way?

Ooooh is there? I might have to go and have a look (and poop myself) lol
I'll take a drive down some of the droves off glinton, peakirk etc tomorrow. It might be easier to look instead of Google maps.
My friend who lives in Peakirk knows some nooks and crannies.
Also, seeing as they were previously residents of good old Bretton, Marholm is very secluded. Especially going up towards the railway bridge/hurn Road. Also going from Marholm over to Castor. Wonder if the police did checks over that way?

Hi, there is a map of the spots already searched if you google BW seach sites you can see where they've looked properly.

When it's been discussed previously its been ruled out any locations to the west as they were not caught on cameras, but thinking about it weren't they in Westwood on Saturday?! What if they laid her to rest near the Crem! Marholm seems an excellent shout, lets see what others think...it is tricky, so many fields and ditches round here to consider!!All MOO

Hi, there is a map of the spots already searched if you google BW seach sites you can see where they've looked properly.

When it's been discussed previously its been ruled out any locations to the west as they were not caught on cameras, but thinking about it weren't they in Westwood on Saturday?! What if they laid her to rest near the Crem! Marholm seems an excellent shout, lets see what others think...it is tricky, so many fields and ditches round here to consider!!All MOO

I'll have a look now. Thank you.
I grew up in Bretton, so know of some sparse areas. The crem woods is VERY secluded. I once took my dog for a walk and wish I didn't also, me and my partner found a spot near Helpston. We parked up in our camper and did some walking. No one would question a car being parked there at night. I'll find it ...

I'll have a look now. Thank you.
I grew up in Bretton, so know of some sparse areas. The crem woods is VERY secluded. I once took my dog for a walk and wish I didn't also, me and my partner found a spot near Helpston. We parked up in our camper and did some walking. No one would question a car being parked there at night. I'll find it ...

Looking for help fellow sleuthers please ... I've spent hours reading back though various posts and I'm not aware whether it has been established or not - t he location of the crazy image of SCW standing on top of his car? I drove down North Fen Rd (very rural road at the back of Glinton) yesteday and it looked to be the location...anyone know if it's been confirmed? thanks,

I thought that was cuckoos hollow…where they did check. There’s also some building work there now as I think they are replacing a footbridge at the minute

Your Mam has just been found guilty of perverting the course of justice of knowingly lying about your murdered sister being alive whilst knowing she is dead, and you continue to post a flyer offering a reward from the Mam for information about your missing sister as if she is still alive goes way beyond denial. MOO
Agree. That group is basically Sarah's mouthpiece Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members