MI - Matthew Lewinski kills girlfriend Jerri Winters, keeps corpse to mutilate, Clinton Twp, 2021

What was he doing with her skin?

Good question. This whole situation is odd. Nobody reports her missing in 7 months, nobody reports the foul smell coming from his condo, he had her body just laying on a tarp in his basement with chunks of flesh and skin removed as per the articles linked above... I wonder if he was there when his sister made the discovery?

What is the weather like in Clinton? Would his basement be like a cold storage? 7 months of decomposition would be substantial. MOO
Michigan winters can be cold but not enough to stave off decomp especially in a condo basement imo. Especially the past couple years here pretty mild winters. Going into spring and summer this year has been hot.

This guy, Matt, used to be part of a podcast community on Discord that I am a part of. He went by the name "PodcastHitman", and was a constant contributor to the podcast "Who Are These Podcasts", where he supplied the host with audio clips and information about another guy, who the host still mentions on the show to this day. Matt was very obsessive and possessive over this other guy.

At some point last year, I'm not sure when, I'd have to go find the exact episode, he had mentioned that he likely wouldn't be contributing anymore, as he was getting "serious" in his relationship. The host jokingly responded that he hopes the relationship doesn't work out, so Matt can still contribute to the show.

Then one day, likely very soon after the murder, though I'm not sure of the exact date, Matt started contributing again, acting as though nothing had happened. No one pressed him on it, as it wasn't seen as a red flag yet.

It wasn't until just last week, at the end that week's episode of another show, titled "The Creep Off", that the host of "Who Are These Podcasts" talked about it, having only found out the day before the episode.

The group is still piecing things together, seeing if we can try to pinpoint the exact date for when the murder occured based on his videos and social media posts, in between the occasional bits of dark humor.

It seems that many of his livestreams were done inside the house, with the room looking somewhat like a basement, so there's the possibility that he was recording himself while in the room with the victim's corpse, though it's not visible in any of the videos.

Sorry to write so much in one post. If anything comes up, I'll post more info, but that's all I know of at the moment that isn't just speculation.

Last edited:
This guy, Matt, used to be part of a podcast community on Discord that I am a part of. He went by the name "PodcastHitman", and was a constant contributor to the podcast "Who Are These Podcasts", where he supplied the host with audio clips and information about another guy, who the host still mentions on the show to this day. Matt was very obsessive and possessive over this other guy.

At some point last year, I'm not sure when, I'd have to go find the exact episode, he had mentioned that he likely wouldn't be contributing anymore, as he was getting "serious" in his relationship. The host jokingly responded that he hopes the relationship doesn't work out, so Matt can still contribute to the show.

Then one day, likely very soon after the murder, though I'm not sure of the exact date, Matt started contributing again, acting as though nothing had happened. No one pressed him on it, as it wasn't seen as a red flag yet.

It wasn't until just last week, at the end that week's episode of another show, titled "The Creep Off", that the host of "Who Are These Podcasts" talked about it, having only found out the day before the episode.

The group is still piecing things together, seeing if we can try to pinpoint the exact date for when the murder occured based on his videos and social media posts, in between the occasional bits of dark humor.

It seems that many of his livestreams were done inside the house, with the room looking somewhat like a basement, so there's the possibility that he was recording himself while in the room with the victim's corpse, though it's not visible in any of the videos.

Sorry to write so much in one post. If anything comes up, I'll post more info, but that's all I know of at the moment that isn't just speculation.

Glad to have you here! December 8th he updated his profile picture numerous times which I felt was quite odd, and iirc msm reports the murder to have occurred in December.

Did he ever give off any clues as to why he would take strips of skin/flesh off her corpse?

He never gave off any hints that he would do such a thing as far as I've seen. No one knows what the strips were for, but there are theories. Most of those theories tend to be some form of cannibalism, but until he confesses, we won't know.

Good catch on the profile picture changes, I hadn't checked that yet, we've had a lot of people combing over everything, but I'm not sure if anyone caught that yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back