If you look at it logically it's very clear who did it!

MartinDupuis

Former Member
Reaction score
The Ramseys found a ransom note around 5.30 am in the stairs inside their house......logically after reading the note any normal individual would have looked around the house for the child and also to see if the person who wrote that note is still in the house and/or from where that person may have entered the house to make sure the house is now secure because they have another child in the house with them to protect.

I would have personally searched the house relentlessly from top to bottom looking for my precious child before or while my wife would be calling 911. If they would have done that they would have found Jonbenet in the house right then. The fact that Jonbenet was in the house all this time and they failed to locate her is illogical. They never looked for her because if they would have they would have found her...even if it was a big house SHE WAS IN THE HOUSE!! She could have been easily found....they never looked for her because they knew where she was all along. All this case was about her been kidnapped which was not true to later been found in the house.....

At this point to know exactly what happened and who did it is not as important as to simply figure out if it's an inside job or if it's something done by someone from outside. We all know that if Burke was responsible for what happened to Jonbenet either by accident or done intentionally it was impossible for Burke to write that ransom note by himself he was too young to write that and trying to cover it up by himself unbeknownst to the parents is impossible....the parents would have to be involved in this either way.

On the 911 call Patsy sounded/acted out of breath desperate her daughter was kidnapped but she was surely not out of breath searching desperately for Jonbenet in the house because she would have found her....she was in the house.

I will spare you Ramseys strange behavior following the 911 call and the manner in which John Ramsey found Jonbenet later in the house full of guests up to not wanting to speak with the authorities to interviews on TV....illogical again.

To me 1 minute into this case my logic tells me the Ramseys are the ones responsible for Jonbenet's death.

Jonbenet had sustained a broken skull from a blow to the head and had been strangled....a garrote was found tied around her neck....all this happened while John Patsy and Burke were in the house in the middle of the night and no one heard anything?!?! It's clear to me that the Ramseys are the ones responsible for Jonbenet's death.

in the ramsey basement there was a large vent connected to a pipe. forensic experiments showed that had jbr been screaming in the basement, the pipe acted as a sort megaphone, amplifying the sound outside (hence neighbours hearing screams) and moderately muffling any sound (also the ramsey household is quite big and the layout meant that sound didn’t travel well from the basement), meaning it makes sense the ramseys heard nothing

With all do respect the Ramsey's should have found her in the house in the first place. Patsy first words to 911 were lies...it was not a kidnapping...it was her way to say "don't look here look outside of here"....also John wanted to leave on a plane right away?!?! Makes no logical sense to me at least.....you want to stay home and find your child right? You don't want your missing 6 yrs old child to come home and you are not there right? You don't want to miss any phone calls from the kidnappers right?
...just like when Scott Peterson (Laci Peterson) who came home one day and decided to sell her car?!?!? Who does that??? of course he knew she was not coming back! Sometimes everything is in front of you you just need to look at it.

On my last reply I made a small mistake because John Ramsey wanted to leave on an airplane after Jonbenet was found dead in the house so I should have written the following....
....also John wanted to leave on a plane right away after Jonbenet was found dead in the house?!?! Makes no logical sense to me.....you want to stay home and find your child's killers right? You want to cooperate with the police right? They really never did!

JR may have been operating in a fog, carrying thru on plans to see the whole family, a dazed effort for normalcy, denial being a first step. Or he may have been afraid for his wife and son with a predatorctargetting them.

I'm just throwing that out ...trust me, I would have been out searching door to door.

If John Ramsey would have searched door to door inside his own house he would have found Jonbenet. This does not add up. Anyone in this situation would have looked everywhere to make sure the house is safe and that all the windows around the house are secured and if he had done that she would have been discovered..... my point is that it's impossible not to have find her in the house!

If John Ramsey would have searched door to door inside his own house he would have found Jonbenet. This does not add up. Anyone in this situation would have looked everywhere to make sure the house is safe and that all the windows around the house are secured and if he had done that she would have been discovered..... my point is that it's impossible not to have find her in the house!

Well, except that it was in a very remote storage area. I don't think the first thought if your kid is missing and you find a note and all the yelling doesn't attract her and you have to get the money together is......maybe her dead body is purposely hidden in a remote basement room.

I mean....the cops didn't think to. This was like make work for John from Arndt.

John Ramsey conveniently find her once the house is full of people with only one police officer Linda Arndt on the scene. From the beginning this case was based on a lie....it never was a kidnapping....can you imagine if the Ramseys would have called 911 after finding her in the house at the very beginning without the kidnapping story?? It would have looked very bad for them....

Except that a lot of people failed to find her in the house:

"He [Ofc. Reichenbach] went down into the sprawling basement and walked through it. At the far end was a white door secured at the top by a block of wood that pivoted on a screw. Reichenbach tried to open the door, stopped when he felt resistance, then returned upstairs. Reichenbach, Officer French, and one of the friends Patsy had called, Fleet White, would all check that white door in the basement during the morning, and White would even open it. They found nothing." -- JonBenet by Steve Thomas

Fleet White didn't turn on the light because he couldn't find the unusually-placed light switch and couldn't see into the windowless room, which was completely black. He was looking for a child who was hiding so I understand his reasoning: she wouldn't be hiding in there. Ofc. French had been told by John Ramsey that the house was locked up and, if memory serves, French then checked the first-floor doors and windows himself. (There was a broken window in the basement, of course.)

Few people would put a high priority on searching their house for a missing child if a seemingly-legitimate ransom note was found on the premises. It's interesting that even so Fleet White thought she might be hiding.

For the record, Thomas thinks that John Ramsey did find the body--at 11am when he was out of sight of Det. Arndt for about an hour--but kept quiet about it, realizing the implications.

"Few people would put a high priority on searching their house for a missing child if a seemingly-legitimate ransom note was found on the premises. It's interesting that even so Fleet White thought she might be hiding"

I don't agree with you at all.....if I have a ransom note in my house....first thing I will do is to try to find out if that person is still in the house and from where do they entered and if the house is now safe for me and the rest of my family before doing anything else........by checking the whole house they would have found her!

"Few people would put a high priority on searching their house for a missing child if a seemingly-legitimate ransom note was found on the premises. It's interesting that even so Fleet White thought she might be hiding"

I don't agree with you at all.....if I have a ransom note in my house....first thing I will do is to try to find out if that person is still in the house and from where do they entered and if the house is now safe for me and the rest of my family before doing anything else........by checking the whole house they would have found her!

I didn't say nobody would do it.

Except that a lot of people failed to find her in the house:

"He [Ofc. Reichenbach] went down into the sprawling basement and walked through it. At the far end was a white door secured at the top by a block of wood that pivoted on a screw. Reichenbach tried to open the door, stopped when he felt resistance, then returned upstairs. Reichenbach, Officer French, and one of the friends Patsy had called, Fleet White, would all check that white door in the basement during the morning, and White would even open it. They found nothing." -- JonBenet by Steve Thomas

Fleet White didn't turn on the light because he couldn't find the unusually-placed light switch and couldn't see into the windowless room, which was completely black. He was looking for a child who was hiding so I understand his reasoning: she wouldn't be hiding in there. Ofc. French had been told by John Ramsey that the house was locked up and, if memory serves, French then checked the first-floor doors and windows himself. (There was a broken window in the basement, of course.)

Few people would put a high priority on searching their house for a missing child if a seemingly-legitimate ransom note was found on the premises. It's interesting that even so Fleet White thought she might be hiding.

For the record, Thomas thinks that John Ramsey did find the body--at 11am when he was out of sight of Det. Arndt for about an hour--but kept quiet about it, realizing the implications.

fr brown,

did find the body and but kept quiet about it, realizing the implications.

So one wonders: what are the implications Thomas saw so clearly?

Why does John Ramsey not alert the officers present that he has found JonBenet?

What privileged information did John Ramsey have that informed him that the Ransom Note and JonBenet being abducted was fake?

Indirectly, is this not Thomas admitting that John Ramsey was involved in postmortem staging?

If JR did find the body at 11AM, then he is eliminated him from the staging.

There's something about the room her body was found in that you might be unaware of. The cops didn't open the door because they knew that nobody was hiding in that room-- even without opening the door and looking in. They knew because the pivoting block of wood that prevented the door from opening into the hallway was in the "down" position. No one could have closed the door with the block in that position, and once inside with the door closed, you'd need an ectoplasmic arm to rotate the block into position. Therefore there was no kidnapper in that room and no kidnapper had exited from that room. (And of course, the cops weren't looking for a body.)

There's something about the room her body was found in that you might be unaware of. The cops didn't open the door because they knew that nobody was hiding in that room-- even without opening the door and looking in. They knew because the pivoting block of wood that prevented the door from opening into the hallway was in the "down" position. No one could have closed the door with the block in that position, and once inside with the door closed, you'd need an ectoplasmic arm to rotate the block into position. Therefore there was no kidnapper in that room and no kidnapper had exited from that room. (And of course, the cops weren't looking for a body.)

If it's an inside job then all of this could have been manipulated.........Jonbenet never left the house....Jonbenet had sustained a broken skull from a blow to the head and had been strangled....a garrote was found tied around her neck....all this happened while John Patsy and Burke were in the house in the middle of the night and no one heard anything?!?! It's clear to me that the Ramseys are the ones responsible for Jonbenet's death.

If it's an inside job then all of this could have been manipulated.........Jonbenet never left the house....Jonbenet had sustained a broken skull from a blow to the head and had been strangled....a garrote was found tied around her neck....all this happened while John Patsy and Burke were in the house in the middle of the night and no one heard anything?!?! It's clear to me that the Ramseys are the ones responsible for Jonbenet's death.

That's fine. I'm just pointing out that two LEOs failed to open that door and explaining why they made that choice.

I think it might be possible that the Ramsey's planned on getting rid of JB's body or bury it in a different location but JR decided he couldn't go through with his little girl laying down there.

I think it might be possible that the Ramsey's planned on getting rid of JB's body or bury it in a different location but JR decided he couldn't go through with his little girl laying down there.

Yeah, I'm in the IDI camp, but if John was involved, it seems like that's the place to stash the body in the house. Then he realizes the cops aren't leaving, and a body can only sit so long before it gets odory....

The Ramseys found a ransom note around 5.30 am in the stairs inside their house......logically after reading the note any normal individual would have looked around the house for the child and also to see if the person who wrote that note is still in the house and/or from where that person may have entered the house to make sure the house is now secure because they have another child in the house with them to protect.

I would have personally searched the house relentlessly from top to bottom looking for my precious child before or while my wife would be calling 911. If they would have done that they would have found Jonbenet in the house right then. The fact that Jonbenet was in the house all this time and they failed to locate her is illogical. They never looked for her because if they would have they would have found her...even if it was a big house SHE WAS IN THE HOUSE!! She could have been easily found....they never looked for her because they knew where she was all along. All this case was about her been kidnapped which was not true to later been found in the house.....

At this point to know exactly what happened and who did it is not as important as to simply figure out if it's an inside job or if it's something done by someone from outside. We all know that if Burke was responsible for what happened to Jonbenet either by accident or done intentionally it was impossible for Burke to write that ransom note by himself he was too young to write that and trying to cover it up by himself unbeknownst to the parents is impossible....the parents would have to be involved in this either way.

On the 911 call Patsy sounded/acted out of breath desperate her daughter was kidnapped but she was surely not out of breath searching desperately for Jonbenet in the house because she would have found her....she was in the house.

I will spare you Ramseys strange behavior following the 911 call and the manner in which John Ramsey found Jonbenet later in the house full of guests up to not wanting to speak with the authorities to interviews on TV....illogical again.

To me 1 minute into this case my logic tells me the Ramseys are the ones responsible for Jonbenet's death.

Consider the logic of this timeline working backwards;

1 pm Body found
1 am Jonbenet death (12 hours prior - Schiller Overkill documentary)
11 pm Eat pineapple / hit head (2 hours prior to death - Jonbenet encyclopaedia)
11 pm Burke in bed (stayed up for 30 mins post parents going to bed guesstimated based on interview by Dr Phil)
10:30 Parents in bed (Jonbenet encyclopaedia)

While there are some vagaries in this it basically indicates that Burke and Jonbenet likely crossed paths supporting Burke involvement in some capacity. It also indicates that given the movements in the house, there was no time for an an intruder to write the Ransom Note with a conscious Jonbenet in his/her possession. It makes no sense otherwise. So the RN is staged and Burke could well be involved knowingly or otherwise.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆