AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

On the edge of my seat in Tasmania. The news clip I saw said this property had already been searched before, but with the tip off and now the hit from the dog, it will be searched again, weather allowing. Does anyone know who lived there eight years ago?

On the edge of my seat in Tasmania. The news clip I saw said this property had already been searched before, but with the tip off and now the hit from the dog, it will be searched again, weather allowing. Does anyone know who lived there eight years ago?

I was wondering the same thing. I bet we ALL knew who lived there years ago when we were sleuthing and searching for her!

I do remember that is the area Grand Bay is where Brittney's last cell ping was.

RSW is out on probation. Has been for over a year. Not surprising. With Donnie dead and Brittney missing, his testimony broke the whole case. IIRC he also convinced one of the victims to testify. So he probably got a deal from the DA for his testimony.

Hard to believe it’s been... what, 8 years?

Just checking on Brittneys thread,thinking about her and all of the other kids in this family hoping they are all coping and managing and not getting assaulted at holiday get togethers and hoping things have changed drastically since Brittneys time in this hell... because of Brittney i hope nothing is ever going on at holiday dinners or they've stopped all together. Jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back