GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well had I looked at court view first I would have seen this, so it seems it may be before Sept 13th.
08/17/2021 MOTION TO ADVANCE SEPTEMBER 13TH PRE-TRIAL HEARING CONCERNING DISCOVERY VIOLATIONS FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

Is it just me or does that read like they want to push the pre-trial hearing further into the future? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

G4 - This is the newest motion that was filed by the state asking for an extension of time to turn over the proffer. They state there are ongoing and developing circumstances they became aware of August 13th which was their deadline, so they need an extension.

*Document obtained from Court View, approved by Moderator*

Attachments

• Motion deadline 8-16.pdf
    43.4 KB · Views: 28
G4 - This is the newest motion that was filed by the state asking for an extension of time to turn over the proffer. They state there are ongoing and developing circumstances they became aware of August 13th which was their deadline, so they need an extension.

Thanks! On my way out the door, will read it later!

G4 - This is the Defense motion objecting to another extension to turn over the proffer/discovery.
*Document obtained from Court View, Approved by Moderator

Attachments

• Objection to Extension 8-16.pdf
    76.6 KB · Views: 12

I wonder what the developing circumstances are ?

I wonder what the developing circumstances are ?

Does this have anything to do with the state wanting to have a group meeting with all the remaining defendants and their attorneys? I don't recall right now where it was mentioned, but IIRC, GW4's attorneys shot it down.

Has the state been meeting with Billy and/or AW and their attorneys? Is that a developing circumstance? Are either of those two preparing to make a deal?

Is someone ill? Do county jail inmates get COVID 19 vaccinations? Is there a concern about health?

Does this have anything to do with the state wanting to have a group meeting with all the remaining defendants and their attorneys? I don't recall right now where it was mentioned, but IIRC, GW4's attorneys shot it down.

Has the state been meeting with Billy and/or AW and their attorneys? Is that a developing circumstance? Are either of those two preparing to make a deal?

Is someone ill? Do county jail inmates get COVID 19 vaccinations? Is there a concern about health?
I am curious to Betty, is there new evidence or has BW or AW decided to take a plea? If someone else were to take a plea I think it would/will be AW MOO.

I am curious to Betty, is there new evidence or has BW or AW decided to take a plea? If someone else were to take a plea I think it would/will be AW MOO.
I am not sure if someone else was taking a plea it would have anything to do with them turning over the proffer to G4. He obviously is not taking one right now since he is pushing for the proffer. The proffer is not going to change content in 30 more days or ever.
I thought more along the lines of could there be some misinformation in the proffer they are aware of now. If so, they may want to invalidate the proffer putting the DP back on the table for all which would push a LWOP to look more attractive. They could still use the evidence and proffer. I do not really think that is probably it either. There are so many guesses to be had.

View attachment 309141
Most Recent Mugshot
Security Level VFEL

View attachment 309142
Original Mugshot 11-13-2018

Most Recent Mugshot 5/6/2021

upload_2021-6-18_13-54-10-png.301207

Original Mugshot 11-13-2018

Booking
Franklin County Sheriff - Inmate Information

Ross County, Ohio, Sheriff - Persons Currently In Custody

What is Security Level VFEL?

I am not sure if someone else was taking a plea it would have anything to do with them turning over the proffer to G4. He obviously is not taking one right now since he is pushing for the proffer. The proffer is not going to change content in 30 more days or ever.
I thought more along the lines of could there be some misinformation in the proffer they are aware of now. If so, they may want to invalidate the proffer putting the DP back on the table for all which would push a LWOP to look more attractive. They could still use the evidence and proffer. I do not really think that is probably it either. There are so many guesses to be had.
That sounds reasonable too CO, something in the proffer is no longer considered valid. It seems like once we get a handle on what is happening or has happened it changes and takes a hard left turn.

What is Security Level VFEL?

This is level 5 Felony, the highest classification for inmates in the Franklin County jail.

At first I thought this was a prison classification for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation & Correction but he is not in the state prison system yet. When he goes into the state prison system I predict he will be a Level 3 if they want him in the general population. If they want him more isolated he will be in level 4.

Level 3 - The security level that is the next degree higher than Level 2, and requires more security/supervision than Level 2, but less than Level 4. A dou- ble perimeter, razor ribbon reinforced, alarmed and patrolled fence is required for this level of security. As part of the 3-Tier prison system, Level 3 is considered General Population, but is designed for individuals who are more likely to, or have previously engage(d), in disruptive prison behavior.

Level 4 - The security level that is the next degree higher than Level 3, and requires more security/supervision than Level 3. It represents the primary security level for Control Units in the 3-Tier System. The physical security requirements for Level 4 may vary based on the overall physical structure of the facility.

Control Units - Control units may vary from prison to prison but they can be generally characterized as: Permanently designated prisons or cells in prisons that lock prisoners up in solitary or small group confinement.

Where Jake will go first when he leaves jail for prison:

Correctional Reception Center
The Correctional Reception Center is located in Orient Ohio, and is a mixed custody facility that houses approximately 1,500 inmates. The prison is responsible for the intake, diagnosis, and classification of new commitments in the region and the appropriate facility for the inmate is determined.

ODRC > Home
Inmate Classification - Policies
Correctional Reception Center Visiting hours, inmate phones, mail

Last edited:

"..ongoing and developing circumstances.." Hmmm. Ongoing? As in something's been happening?
Developing? Something is coming from these ongoing circumstances?
My money is on another guilty plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member