GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Les

Your Reply to my Post:

"First offenses should be nothing but a slap on the wrist. especially if none violent.
but i thought they were talking about things before this case with like Jake. Trying to see where this entitlement you talk of comes from."

Ha! No slap on the wrist now.

These Other Acts spell out what Jake did before this Case.

He sounds extremely entitled to me, but that's just how I see his abhorrent
behavior. Entitled like the Boondock Saints characters he apparently idolized.

169017409_4001298543254815_8532008438675737281_n.jpg
169455093_4001298879921448_5866405380564685336_n.jpg
169399473_4001299193254750_1549286443792118851_n.jpg
169383348_4001299613254708_5527739723317398350_n.jpg

Im just saying you can't start locking people up for first offenses, especially if they are non violent. i don't think you should be in prison at all if your crimes are not violent. I just don't understand how you go to this extreme. one person you might be able to be like OK but an entire family going to that extreme. Why how did it come to this and follow thru with it. Why would they want the child to grow up with out a mother/? If its for the child then things they are doing doesn't make since at all. I just don't understand it.

Im just saying you can't start locking people up for first offenses, especially if they are non violent. i don't think you should be in prison at all if your crimes are not violent. I just don't understand how you go to this extreme. one person you might be able to be like OK but an entire family going to that extreme. Why how did it come to this and follow thru with it. Why would they want the child to grow up with out a mother/? If its for the child then things they are doing doesn't make since at all. I just don't understand it.

Join the club. No one understands it. No one understands sociopaths. People who lack a conscience.

People who can commit crimes and murders against others
then go post on Facebook how wonderful their Defiance Farms flower gardens look and how much the kids enjoy their new chicken coop. With photos of wonderful farm life.

Defiance Farms

April 15, 2016
Spring Photos 2016

April 22, 2016
Wagner's murder 8 souls with multiple bullets to their heads.

April 30, 2016

For sale//// 3 Kune Kune boars (proven breeders) etc.....

May 5, 2016

B--- and S---'s chickens, they get up every morning around 6 or 7 am to go look for eggs, poor things the chickens don't lay till noon.

May 7, 2016

Defiance Farms updated their cover photo

May 11, 2016

My flowers are doing awesome this year.

May 23, 2016

Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished...
just awesome....

Last edited:

Just because a crime is not violent it does not mean it is a victimless crime.

Billy was selling stolen property and may have stole it himself. This hurts people who he stole from.

"Wow my expensive tractor is missing, I can't work and can't afford a replacement."

Billy brandished a gun towards a motorist with others in his car. This is scary and affected the motorist and his passengers. They were afraid of being shot.

"How was your trip to the store?"

"I was afraid we all might be shot, some crazy road rage guy pointed his gun at us."

Last edited:
Billy Wagner, Jake Wagner, George Wagner iv and Angela Wagner is where all Animals need to be (Behind Bars) there is no place for these people in society, JMO

Most animals do not deserve to be behind bars but to be able to roam freely, but the truly vicious animals who are a menace to society should be locked up to protect everyone.

Same with people. Most people deserve to have their freedom but there are some who are a danger to others, a danger to the very fabric of life, and they must be put in cages like dangerous animals.

However, the Wagners are worse than dangerous animals because unlike animals they are aware of right and wrong but have chosen to ignore it.

"Let's find the monsters who did this" said Jake.

I often wonder what Billy was like before he married Angie. Did he get in trouble in his teenage years, he was known as 'Bad Billy' wasn't he?

This must have had a beginning and spread throughout his family.

I think he may have been one of those kids (baby of family) who does wrong but the parents make excuses and bail him out and reinforce that it's other people's fault not his.

Bailing him out with $ also. Like he breaks something at someone's home or place of business by being very careless and instead of working to pay for it mom and dad pay for it. Brought up very entitled.

He only had a 7th grade education, whose fault is that? Indulgent parents that's who. We are not talking about a 16 year old dropping out.

Last edited:
@Cool Cats. I get that, it is obvious that the $$$ that mum and dad had was given freely to the kids, especially Billy to cover his a$$.

It's also obvious, to me anyway that Billy and Angie shouldn't have ever had kids, they just weren't fit as parents. Their two boys grew up watching and listening to mum and dad. Hence all four became the same morally.

Still, they all deserve to be locked away and never see the green grass of home ever again.

Also, JMO I'm starting to think Angie was infact terrified of Billy and changed her ways to his after they married. That adds more to the picture of how / why this family of four turned out the way they have, monsters, Devils.

EDT. To add more text.

Last edited:
@Cool Cats. I get that, it is obvious that the $$$ that mum and dad had was given freely to the kids, especially Billy to cover his a$$.

It's also obvious, to me anyway that Billy and Angie shouldn't have ever had kids, they just weren't fit as parents. Their two boys grew up watching and listening to mum and dad. Hence all four became the same morally.

Still, they all deserve to be locked away and never see the green grass of home ever again.

Also, JMO I'm starting to think Angie was infact terrified of Billy and changed her ways to his after they married. That adds more to the picture of how / why this family of four turned out the way they have, monsters, Devils.

EDT. To add more text.

Billy given money and employment on the farm and even housing, so then why were Billy and Angela apparently so desperate for money all the time?

Various instances of arson for insurance = money.
Theft to sell things to get = money.
Fraudulent Mortgage loans to get = money.
Drug running to earn = money.
Claiming some type of disability to get = money.

I think Billy is the one on the disability and I think this was a scam too, because he was able to work on the farm, run drugs, take horses to the vet, drive back and forth to AK, plan and commit various crimes, etc... Disability is for when it's hard for someone to work. Billy was definitely healthy enough to work.

Humm.....

PS. The cycle has been broken.

Last edited:
@ Cool Cats, thanks for your great post nicely laid out as usual. I'll be back - now who said that lol.
I'm way past my bedtime and squinting to see the keys. Pardon any typos.
I have one more post regarding this, which I'll post tomorrow when I can see straight, and bright eyed. It's 1.03am, I'm normally asleep by now haha.

Goodnight one and all.

@ Cool Cats, thanks for your great post nicely laid out as usual. I'll be back - now who said that lol.
I'm way past my bedtime and squinting to see the keys. Pardon any typos.
I have one more post regarding this, which I'll post tomorrow when I can see straight, and bright eyed. It's 1.03am, I'm normally asleep by now haha.

Goodnight one and all.

Oh your in England! 8:00pm here!

Wagner Crime Family

Keep a kid away from it's real mother and replace the mother -- "so what."

Steal your mom's signature -- "so easy."

Threatening to kill 3 significant others and running them off -- "par for the course
they deserve it."

Kill 8 people then next week post on Facebook how much you love your farm and how happy the children are with their new chicken coop -- "don't think about it look to Alaska."

"Are we going to burn down the shed next?"

"Say, how far is your drug run tomorrow will you be home for dinner?"

"Don't forget to spy on that farm to see how we can steal their stuff."

"Pass the potatoes."

"Let's watch Boondick Saints tonight."

"With popcorn, extra butter."

"I love it when they use silencers."

"I will punch that Scheiderer in his face."

"Don't forget Reader and DeWine deserve theirs."

"Who is doing the dishes?"

"Not me."

Just another average working day for the Wagner Crime Family.

A point of view.

Last edited:
@Cool Cats. . . .

. . .

It might help explain why she clung so tightly to keep her boys around all the time and apparently for the rest of their lives.

I often wonder what Billy was like before he married Angie. Did he get in trouble in his teenage years, he was known as 'Bad Billy' wasn't he?

This is something I want to know too. What was he like in school? As a sibling? Did he have friends in school? Was Angie his 1st gf?

Wagner Crime Family

Keep a kid away from it's real mother and replace the mother -- "so what."

Steal your mom's signature -- "so easy."

Threatening to kill 3 significant others and running them off -- "par for the course
they deserve it."

Kill 8 people then next week post on Facebook how much you love your farm and how happy the children are with their new chicken coop -- "don't think about it look to Alaska."

"Are we going to burn down the shed next?"

"Say, how far is your drug run tomorrow will you be home for dinner?"

"Don't forget to spy on that farm to see how we can steal their stuff."

"Pass the potatoes."

"Let's watch Boondick Saints tonight."

"With popcorn, extra butter."

"I love it when they use silencers."

"I will punch that Scheiderer in his face."

"Don't forget Reader and DeWine deserve theirs."

"Who is doing the dishes?"

"Not me."

Just another average working day for the Wagner Crime Family.

A point of view.
Possibly the greatest post I've ever read. You get it for sure

The homicides were described as a Sophisticated Operation. Did the Wagners pull off a Sophisticated Operation?

Yes? No? Here is why I don't think so.....

Before all the evidence came to light and before there were searches, forensic reports, BCI listening devices planted, interviews of the Wagners and many others, and insider information from witnesses such as Jake's wife, George's ex-wife and their uncle, etc ...

Before all that it may have come across as a Sophisticated Operation as DeWine put it.

But then the evidence started to show how clueless they were, amateurish, with their plans not thought through. Showing very little sophistication in the end with mistake after mistake.

Especially not covering their tracks in those 4 months they were planning the homicides including buying murder kit supplies and engaging in all that illegal surveillance. January 2016 through April 2016.

Mistakes

1.) Faulty burned silencer in well - Consistent with suppressor parts they bought.
2.) Bullet casings buried in the ground - Matched casings at crime scenes.

3.) Fraudulent custody documents - Showed motive for murder and also exposed Angie's lie telling her mom to lie and say she forged the documents.

4.) Angie's infamous shoe receipt - Linked BCI to the Waverly Walmart showing Angie (in early April) on video buying the brand of shoes that were consistent with the bloody footprints at Dana's and Chris's including having new tread.

5.) Digital trail of their online and local purchases.
6.) Not getting rid of Jake's phone with family gun information and gun photo.

7.) Not getting rid of Angie's laptop showing many screenshots of Facebook private messages they hacked into. Including the "smoking gun" screenshot.

8.) Using guns that are incriminating such as using a Walter Colt 22 when there is a photo of it on Jake's phone, being known as a Glock man and buying a Glock then using a Glock for the crimes. And their purchased silencer equipment goes specifally with these size guns.

9.) Leaving bloody foot prints at 2 crime scenes.
10.) Knowing they are being bugged by BCI yet still making incriminating statements.
11.) Discussing revenge in front of a witness.
12.) Fighting with and drawing a gun on Chris Rhoden.
13.) Wanting custody right before they committed their crimes.
14.) Giving interviews to both BCI and Chris Graves without an attorney present.

I assume they had no attorney present. Appears they hired an Ohio attorney after the laser focus came out in the media. When they were in Alaska their attorney did interviews for MSM articles including "bashing" BCI.

Scheiderer Bond Hearing Testimony - Other Acts Evidence (Discovery Documents) MSM articles - quote from DeWine - FW's Preliminary Hearing. I and other posters have linked all this information many times but can always do so again.

Last edited:
This is something I want to know too. What was he like in school? As a sibling? Did he have friends in school? Was Angie his 1st gf?

He got married incredibly young. 19 when marriage license was taken out. Angie was only 20. Marriage Announcement is in Rhoden Media Timeline.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

He is close to his sister (according to Canepa) and she is several years older, his brother is several years older as well. So instead of fighting with his much older siblings he likely was babied and spoiled by them.

I think as the baby of the family his parents spoiled him. They seem to have allowed him to drop out of school around age 12 and he never did go off like his brother to develop his own business. He has always been supported by FWF.

So being indulged and spoiled rotten comes to mind. Getting his way etc...

How I see it

Last edited:
He got married incredibly young. 19 when marriage license was taken out. Angie was only 20. Marriage Announcement is in Rhoden Media Timeline.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

He is close to his sister (according to Canepa) and she is several years older, his brother is several years older as well. So instead of fighting with his much older siblings he likely was babied and spoiled by them.

I think as the baby of the family his parents spoiled him. They seem to have allowed him to drop out of school around age 12 and he never did go off like his brother to develop his own business. He has always been supported by FWF.

So being indulged and spoiled rotten comes to mind. Getting his way etc...

How I see it
I suspect BW's attorney misspoke when he said BW had a "7th grade education". I think what he meant to say was something along the lines of BW has the IQ of a 7th grader. Low intellectual functioning could also be the reason BW is receiving disability. jMO

I suspect BW's attorney misspoke when he said BW had a "7th grade education". I think what he meant to say was something along the lines of BW has the IQ of a 7th grader. Low intellectual functioning could also be the reason BW is receiving disability. jMO

Billy's attorneys said, along these lines, that he is intelligent, interesting and tells them what to do. Words to that effect from one of his last Hearings in 2021.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member