Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^bbm

Except we know from the preliminary that GPS on the Bobcat was used to eliminate the Bobcat from having a part in SM's death or disappearance.

I do think it's possible that BM borrowed equipment belonging to others -- perhaps a loader from the river build site where loud equipment noise was heard by witness Branson. MOO
I missed that the Bobcat has an onboard computer with location, is there a tweet on that?

Thanks for that Tmar, :D:p

It is already, the 23rd here, as you folk are behind, this lovely country, during my 6th LOCKDOWN: more than 200 days, of 'staying at home'.
Tomorrow, I'll leave my gardening meditation of pulling out weeds, thrilling my dog with numerous 'around the block' walks, checking on neighbours, and be glued to my laptop, getting up in the early hours of the morning.
Dedication +++.
I, so want a WOW moment, where we go crazy.:):)

We certainly need this, in today's world, with our miserable future worldwide.
However, knowing this Creep may soon be nailed, will bring so many here, great joy.
Come On WS, Come On..........

I missed that the Bobcat has an onboard computer with location, is there a tweet on that?
From @NoSI

Skid Steer aka Bobcat: Based on GPS data “does not appear to be connected to SMs disappearance.” AA Page 41. Bobcat active at job sites on 5/9/20 in the morning (until around 11 AM).

Was Barry trying to woo Suzanne back, do you think, in the days between her "I'm done" statement, and when she was last heard from?

What was the date of the last evidence of over-the-top messages from BM, either nasty or love-bombing?

After SM’s ‘I’m done’ and any initial over-the-top responses from BM, it’s possible that he refrained from the usual love-bombing (she was immune to that by now), but that he presented as reasonable. Civil. Ok, I’m sad, I love you, I hope you change your mind, but I know you want to move on, so let’s do it civilly.

It could explain why she shared her cooking with him/offered to continue helping with his accounting/toured his build site/ went house-hunting with him/went out for a pizza/agreed to a hike.

This might also explain why she told JL it had been a blissful few days.

She was so happy at the thought they could part civilly, that her guard was down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa