Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sex we had was great, there were no drugs in her that wonderful evening....( that numbed her senses allowing her to really enjoy sex to the point she dug her nails into me) add the steak dinner I gave her which diluted yesterdays alcohol and drugs ......thats how I got the scratches......sex

‘Did you ever find the journal? No’; Evidence discovered inside Suzanne Morphew’s home released | FOX21 News Colorado

The door frame of the couples master bedroom on the first floor had damage. Undersheriff Andy Rohrich testified saying it appeared to be from forced entry from the outside. Investigators also found a .22 caliber unsent shell casing on Suzanne’s side of the bed.

Deputies were also told to look for three books that Suzanne kept together which were a bible, an Al-anon book, and a journal. Investigators never found the journal. Undersheriff Rohrich testified that pieces of a bookbinding were discovered in the fireplace partially burned.

The undersheriff testified about photos taken of Morphew’s hands and upper left arm. He described the markings as fingernail injuries and other injuries in various stages of healing.
Did his attorneys come up with an excuse for the door frame?

He actually said it was kind of behind a trash can near the toilet, yes. First i've heard of the pillow.

I am a tad concerned with how many opportunities LE had to investigate and didn't. Didn't ask if the room had been cleaned? Didn't check the coffee? Didn't investigate the sleeping bag? WHY the hector not?

They should have DNA tested the coffee mug to ensure no third party was present in the crime scene. Big miss in my opinion.

I was waiting for this ...
Seriously. Classic domestic abuser playbook. She was (possibly) numbing the pain of chemo and a miserable marriage to a controlling, angry guy... So she's an addict, no fun, chemicals in her, poor Barry. They just have to throw as much shade as possible at their victims so everyone will know that no matter what horrible things they did, it was only fair because they were the real victim this whole entire time.

He told Grusing that she had no chemicals in her system that glorious, amazing, best ever day.

Then he claims that she had drunk eyes in the photo she sent just minutes before he arrived home.

Slightly inconsistent.
He sure is. Also thinks drinking and taking prescribed medication and CBD is bad but it’s ok to look for an affair on Ashley Madison or view God only knows what kind of *advertiser censored* on that Jihad-something site. Double standards much Barry?!

In an interview on March 5. #BarryMorphew told investigators that putting his phone on airplane mode was an accident if it happened.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429921229243305995?s=21
But IIRC, Suzanne admitted to her friend that Barry often put his phone on airplane mode to spy on her. So, what about all of the other occasions Barry? Did you slip, fall, and accidentally put your phone in to airplane mode often?

So as of today only significant WOW testimony is the scratches? that can be explained away. I’m still trying to figure out why the AA hasn’t been released, to protect daughters from what? Chlorine smell and wet towels?

Right? For a guy portrayed to be such a goof, he did an amazing job of not leaving a scintilla of physical evidence.

In an interview on March 5. #BarryMorphew told investigators that putting his phone on airplane mode was an accident if it happened.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429921229243305995?s=21

Well, exactly -- that pesky airplane-mode butt dial, happens all the time. Like those flimsy data-pipe connections in your fancy new truck that reset at the most inconvenient times, or those free-roving tranquilizer darts that find their way into dryer lint traps and random trash bins. Or perfectly ordinary landscaping boo-boos that oddly resemble the unhealed fingernail marks of a desperate victim fighting for her life. Nothing to do with Barry -- kinds like that fabulous steak n' sex enjoyed by the chem-free Suzanne. If ever a meal seems like a last meal, it was that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member