FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest problem with the construction worker on the morning is the cell phone was moving and then went dead the night before.

Also as far as I know, none of the workers were no shows that morning.

Also the shoes. They look way too shiny to be worn on a construction site.

My biggest problem with the construction worker on the morning is the cell phone was moving and then went dead the night before.

Also as far as I know, none of the workers were no shows that morning.

Also the shoes. They look way too shiny to be worn on a construction site.

The POI's shoes have always gotten to me , ie, too clean and too large for this person ....Could this POI be a girlfriend or wife of the person who harmed Jennifer? Could this person have called up his girlfriend /wife and said that there was an accident during a meeting with Jennifer and he needed help in covering this up ? Just some thoughts that I keep going back to ....

The POI's shoes have always gotten to me , ie, too clean and too large for this person ....Could this POI be a girlfriend or wife of the person who harmed Jennifer? Could this person have called up his girlfriend /wife and said that there was an accident during a meeting with Jennifer and he needed help in covering this up ? Just some thoughts that I keep going back to ....

I’ve seen people speculate that the shoes were too big. Do you think they would have wore the wrong size knowing they would have to walk? Walking in shoes that aren’t the right size is a pita. We don’t know how far the perp walked though... For many years I thought they went back to Mosaic because of Bo. Since I’ve read the police report I’ve changed my mind.

I’ve seen people speculate that the shoes were too big. Do you think they would have wore the wrong size knowing they would have to walk? Walking in shoes that aren’t the right size is a pita. We don’t know how far the perp walked though... For many years I thought they went back to Mosaic because of Bo. Since I’ve read the police report I’ve changed my mind.

I don't think that it would be much of a problem to walk in shoes too large , too small is another matter ....I think the large shoes was a disguise to throw OPD off ....Lots of people believe the POI in the video was only the driver of Jennifer's car and had nothing to do with her disappearance , I find that difficult to believe but agree that it is possible ....For the past year or two I have thought that if the POI is only the driver of Jenns car that it could be a girlfriend or wife who drove it ....Some women believe everything that their boyfriend/husband tells them and assumes that they are completely innocent when another woman pursues them ...Some women do not want to give up the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to living and will do anything to perserve that style including cheating boyfriends/husbands ....The married coworker who was pursuing Jennifer , his wife is a nurse who works at a hospital on Turkey Lake Road , less than ten miles from the HOTG ....Could the POI in the video have been her ? Could she have left the car at the HOTG and gotten a bus back to the hospital? Was her car left at the Mosaic and she walked back to it from the HOTG? The pictures that I have seen of her , she is shorter than her husband and I consider him short for a man ...Not saying that the coworkers wife was invloved but one would think that OPD would have considered this as a possibility ...Would love to know if this woman worked that day ?? Was her husband with her all night Monday night ? Didn't the coworker arrive at work at the same time Jennifer's car was being parked at the HOTG , or , has this been debunked ?

I don't think that it would be much of a problem to walk in shoes too large , too small is another matter ....I think the large shoes was a disguise to throw OPD off ....Lots of people believe the POI in the video was only the driver of Jennifer's car and had nothing to do with her disappearance , I find that difficult to believe but agree that it is possible ....For the past year or two I have thought that if the POI is only the driver of Jenns car that it could be a girlfriend or wife who drove it ....Some women believe everything that their boyfriend/husband tells them and assumes that they are completely innocent when another woman pursues them ...Some women do not want to give up the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to living and will do anything to perserve that style including cheating boyfriends/husbands ....The married coworker who was pursuing Jennifer , his wife is a nurse who works at a hospital on Turkey Lake Road , less than ten miles from the HOTG ....Could the POI in the video have been her ? Could she have left the car at the HOTG and gotten a bus back to the hospital? Was her car left at the Mosaic and she walked back to it from the HOTG? The pictures that I have seen of her , she is shorter than her husband and I consider him short for a man ...Not saying that the coworkers wife was invloved but one would think that OPD would have considered this as a possibility ...Would love to know if this woman worked that day ?? Was her husband with her all night Monday night ? Didn't the coworker arrive at work at the same time Jennifer's car was being parked at the HOTG , or , has this been debunked ?

I agree with you 110% about how some women can be. Last I heard she was still with him too. Browns chicken, off the top of my head, was solved after a relationship breakdown...I’ve heard he was late that day (it was the arrest that was debunked). I’ve also heard they didn’t have to clock in and out. Not sure if westgate had surveillance cameras but those would have been interesting.

I could also see how wearing the wrong size shoe would throw off investigators. I do think it’s hard to walk in shoes that are too big though. I have very tiny feet and have been tried it. Not something I would want to do if walking a long distance. You can wear thick socks and/or multiple socks or inserts to help with sizing though. We have no way of knowing how far this person had to go. Perhaps it wasn’t far.

I agree with you 110% about how some women can be. Last I heard she was still with him too. Browns chicken, off the top of my head, was solved after a relationship breakdown...I’ve heard he was late that day (it was the arrest that was debunked). I’ve also heard they didn’t have to clock in and out. Not sure if westgate had surveillance cameras but those would have been interesting.

I could also see how wearing the wrong size shoe would throw off investigators. I do think it’s hard to walk in shoes that are too big though. I have very tiny feet and have been tried it. Not something I would want to do if walking a long distance. You can wear thick socks and/or multiple socks or inserts to help with sizing though. We have no way of knowing how far this person had to go. Perhaps it wasn’t far.

The arrest report can be found on line for 1/16/2006....Correct me if I am wrong but I have read that he spent a night or two in jail before the wife made bail ....Jennifer left on vacation I believe on 1/18/2006... So , I am sure that this coworker found out then that she was vacationing with Rob after the 18th , that would have given him a few days to "stew" about Jennifer and Rob going on vacation together ....It is easy to see that he might have worked himself into a jealous rage in those days and confronted Jenn when she returned to work the 23rd....Funny that you would mention it about a case being solved by a "relationship breakdown " , I believe that if this case is solved it might happen this way in Jennifer's case "if" the coworker was indeed involved ....

The arrest report can be found on line for 1/16/2006....Correct me if I am wrong but I have read that he spent a night or two in jail before the wife made bail ....Jennifer left on vacation I believe on 1/18/2006... So , I am sure that this coworker found out then that she was vacationing with Rob after the 18th , that would have given him a few days to "stew" about Jennifer and Rob going on vacation together ....It is easy to see that he might have worked himself into a jealous rage in those days and confronted Jenn when she returned to work the 23rd....Funny that you would mention it about a case being solved by a "relationship breakdown " , I believe that if this case is solved it might happen this way in Jennifer's case "if" the coworker was indeed involved ....
There was a rumor at some point that he was arrested the day of her disappearance. It was the date that was debunked, not the actual arrest so I misspoke.
I agree. This could have been jealously. He even made comments to her that Monday about it, and she told him they had a wonderful time.
The car was dropped off right after they really started looking for her. Work called her parents about 11:15. Car pulled into HoG a few minutes before 12.

Many thanks Imstilla.grandma...............The link provided above contained information that answered a lot of questions about this abduction for me.
As is often said about this type of mystery 'the answer is hiding in plain sight'.

Why is is it that really bad things happen to really good people like the Kesse family.

I'm so sorry for the Kesse family members who read these posts because they're impelled to, but don't want to. So many crazies, but yet the off chance of some helpful information. I can't imagine the flip-switch between sorrow and dogged determination each and every day, so I won't.

What I will do is comment on posts verified as fact, and don't cyclically repeat the same theories. But we should all tread carefully, the Kesses know more than we do, and sadly LE know more than us all.

Please comment on a post verified as fact then. People jump on to these threads at various points and with varying levels of acumen and skills AND INTELLIGENCE. This is Websleuths we are not PIs cops or the Kesses. I actually think this thread is pretty good analytical and with obvious sympathy fot the Kesses and Jennifer. There is not a lot to go on. On Sparctacus they closed their VERY high level JFK thread for the reason you mention sick of newbies. Cyclical is the wrong word I think because is is really linear just to you and of course to everbody who posts it seems cyclical at times. And after all some of the people who have been cleared and cant be sleuthed HERE were no doubt suspected and heavily investigated by LE so who can blame someone for not being so sure.....I mean LE years later did or try to do a polygraph on Mr. K. I dont know why my guess would be that out of love for J. they thought he might be holding something back OR someone in the dept. said lets go back to square one. Can you explain what SADLY LE knows more than all of us what does that mean? It almost sounds like you are claiming inside intimate knowledge of something LE knows which us odd because I thought LE said they were stumped. It is a really strange sentence to me could you please clarify.

The only thing is reminds me of is that cryptic comment of cop to Kesse that you dont know your daughter very well not sure if you are inferencing that.

Last edited:
Please comment on a post verified as fact then. People jump on to these threads at various points and with varying levels of acumen and skills AND INTELLIGENCE. This is Websleuths we are not PIs cops or the Kesses. I actually think this thread is pretty good analytical and with obvious sympathy fot the Kesses and Jennifer. There is not a lot to go on. On Sparctacus they closed their VERY high level JFK thread for the reason you mention sick of newbies. Cyclical is the wrong word I think because is is really linear just to you and of course to everbody who posts it seems cyclical at times. And after all some of the people who have been cleared and cant be sleuthed HERE were no doubt suspected and heavily investigated by LE so who can blame someone for not being so sure.....I mean LE years later did or try to do a polygraph on Mr. K. I dont know why my guess would be that out of love for J. they thought he might be holding something back OR someone in the dept. said lets go back to square one. Can you explain what SADLY LE knows more than all of us what does that mean? It almost sounds like you are claiming inside intimate knowledge of something LE knows which us odd because I thought LE said they were stumped. It is a really strange sentence to me could you please clarify thanks.

I personally dont like cozying up to the Kesses posts I have that temptation but it feels voyeuristic like people who go to funerals of murdered people. QUESTION:

Why would Jennifer take too much time time off work in order to be at her unit while work is done? After all she would know they have keys. Who do you know who would do that? Not victim blaming wondering.

Over my many years of home ownership I have never had anyone in my home making repairs without me being there. Never would I allow this to happen. Just throwing it out there that I don’t think it is at all strange that she would want to be in her condo while guys were in there working.

Why do I insist on being home? Just a few reasons, so no one is stealing my stuff, snooping through my underwear drawer, installing a hidden camera, etc. Yeah I get I am paranoid and cynical.

Over my many years of home ownership I have never had anyone in my home making repairs without me being there. Never would I allow this to happen. Just throwing it out there that I don’t think it is at all strange that she would want to be in her condo while guys were in there working.

Why do I insist on being home? Just a few reasons, so no one is stealing my stuff, snooping through my underwear drawer, installing a hidden camera, etc. Yeah I get I am paranoid and cynical.

I agree with you , I have always tried to be at home for repairmen , delivery men etc but Jennifer had not changed the locks on her door ...She bought her condo in Nov 2005, disappeared in Jan 2006 and had not changed the locks ...How many people had access to her condo other than her and her family ....Previous tenants , tenants friends /family , maintainence workers , possible repairmen ....Just saying ...

The hair/hat and white clothing with black shoes, on POI in the video, should have brought forth witnesses. This is someone who works in that type of clothing as it is not normal wear. They might wear something over the white t-shirt, but the pants and shoes seems to be work uniform. Who wears white like that, chefs, hospital workers, who else? Who wears white big pants, black shoes to work? Bakery worker, or caterer?

I agree with you , I have always tried to be at home for repairmen , delivery men etc but Jennifer had not changed the locks on her door ...She bought her condo in Nov 2005, disappeared in Jan 2006 and had not changed the locks ...How many people had access to her condo other than her and her family ....Previous tenants , tenants friends /family , maintainence workers , possible repairmen ....Just saying ...

What a great point!!! I can't imagine moving into a place without getting the locks changed. So who would have access to a key, and whom of those people wears baggy white pants, white socks, and black shoes to work (as I believe that was a work uniform). A caterer, chef, baker?

I had sort of dismissed it. But if C. the condo worker is the perp and the POI then all of the logistical problems of the case disappear no?

He passed the lie detector but so what? It is the evidence of that woman who used to see him when she walked her dog at night that is disturbing. What was he doing?

And note it is not him and other condo workers. It is not any other condo workers. Just him I mean late at night.

As for J's discomfiture around the condo workers my impression is that something was disturbing her and she was not clear of the source exactly. OK yes the workers stared etc. I get that. It is interesting that she wanted to be at her apartment while they worked. Cause on the face of it you would expect her NOT to want to be there. There must be a reason.

I am speculating: was J. getting threatening phone calls? Well that would explain her uneasiness. If she was would she tell her friend her Dad?

What do you think? Despite some time spent on this I don't feel I really get J. more info from the boyfriend and her friends would help.

There is not evidence of the following but as an example: not too longer ago I had a female friend in Toronto living with a female friend - their super was always making excuses to come into their apartment. Then they seemed to have underwear missing. Since there were two of them they were able to corroborate their suspicions. They moved.

With the adjacent room empty the possibility of having a spy camera in her apt. is there. No evidence though. BUT it would explain the possible presence of someone in her unit the day she went missing you would want to get that camera. And whatever else.

And who the heck was this person with the camera with what I take to be a telephoto lens IN rooms of the building.

I had sort of dismissed him. But let's give LE the benefit of the doubt here and say that it is true that he is around 5 foot four or whatever it was. The photo of him that the woman who did the POI camera blowups had on her site is really close.

Now it doesn't rule out him working in tandem, trafficking her, or knowing the creep at work. And just playing amateur forensic psychiatrist here doesn't he say she is probably eaten by crocodiles by now? And crocodiles are rare in Florida. So....making no doubt too much of that either 1. he is avoiding the word alligator because he is remembering her missing alligator shoes? 2. or...where are there actually crocodiles in Florida... is it then a direct clue a direction?

If I was the Kesses I would want to know if they could have known each other the worker at work and the condo worker C. That might be still possible to know.

Sorry for the vagueness I am forgetting some of this.

Previous condo worker just hanging around late at night? Seems pretty suspicious!

You are not paranoid or cynical. Back in the day before iphones and ipads, construction workers often spent hours on YOUR computer watching *advertiser censored*, were you not at home. (And what were they doing while watching? Yeah, at your desk!)

Installing a camera? So easy these days. Etc., etc., etc.

Cell tower question.

*I apologize if this has been asked previously. Also this question isn't even specific to this case alone.

Is it possible to get data off the towers, of every phone that pinged on it at a specific time?

Then would it be possible to sort those numbers, cross reference them to the accounts, and even track numbers that are associated with suspicious accounts from tower to tower?
Yes but it’s an absolutely HUGE task but it can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member