Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #77 *ARREST*

Do you feel BM will go to trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know NoSI has been in court for the hearings. I’ve known this. But for some reason it just hit me that NoSI is in such close proximity to BM.

I feel dumbfounded. NoSI for MVP.. I don’t think I could handle being so close ... or concentrate on what all was being said.

I still think he shot her with the dart while sunbathing. He could have washed the clothes he was wearing, the swimsuit she was wearing and the brown towel she was laying on that hasn't been found. He had plenty of time to do all that and put the swimsuit back in the basket where he knew she kept them. I also don't believe for one min that he didn't find out about the affair until Law Enforcement told him. Of course he's going to play clueless about something that was a motive to kill her.
I just don’t think his motive to kill was the affair. Could be but I think it was the money. I do believe the affair and her telling him it was over strengthened his resolve. But I believe this murder was planned before the girls left for camp. He just needed an opportunity. IMO

@LaurenScharfTV

Chaffee County Sheriff's Undersheriff said the door frame of the Master's Bedroom looked like there had been a forced entry from outside of the room. He also mentioned a 22 caliver unspent shell found on #SuzanneMorphew side of the bed.

12:52 PM · Aug 23, 2021
Thank you for that....I was curious about the nature of the damage for an interpretation of how it may have happened.

Related to your post, my question is: What did Barry feel he needed immunity from? If he is completely innocent, shouldn't his life be an open book without an immunity deal? Sounds like he had a guilty conscience to me.

Pure speculation but maybe he was thinking about tax evasion or tax fraud issues. This comes up a lot for my clients - they may be completely innocent in the ongoing investigation but they have tax/labor/etc issues that they know will come up in discovery.

He may have thought he covered up the murder enough but didn't want them searching his files and seeing some type of fraud.

This is what I think was found in the dryer: a cap to the syringe used to fill the dart. Of course it could be clear or another color. Some are smaller than this one. The needle tip on the dart has a cap also but it stays on the dart when the dart is fired. JMO & speculation.

Image source: a needle or syringe with an orange cap

Thank you. I did a quick search this morning trying to find this, but my search may have been too specific because I used the brand name of the tranq darts in my search. In case anyone missed that tweet, the name brand is "BAM". @Warwick7, there is another reason to use your BAM!!! tagline here. Lol

We didn't get to see any pics of injuries. They only described them. No pics yesterday.

Anyway, back at it. #3 today. There are already 10 people here. And 2 1/2 hours to go. Not everyone will get in. Most have ever gotten in is 8.

Sorry, i was out of contact last night. I sat down in bed at 8:30 and fell asleep in my jeans about 1 min later. :rolleyes:
everyone appreciates you @NoSI - I'm hoping we find out why this AA was sealed today because so far I am just not seeing it.

Wild speculation:
Spy pen found in box of bras in mb closet, correct?
Crack in master bedroom door… possible forced entry.
Did spy pen record?
MOO
I sure hope so. That pen has been "smoking" long enough. It needs to give us more than probable cause. Just hearing the MBR door being kicked open would be enough. That piece of evidence was stunning IMO. DV is so important in this case. I wish she had escaped his tyranny and was sitting on a sunny beach right now.
MOO

@LaurenScharfTV

Chaffee County Sheriff's Undersheriff said the door frame of the Master's Bedroom looked like there had been a forced entry from outside of the room. He also mentioned a 22 caliver unspent shell found on #SuzanneMorphew side of the bed.

12:52 PM · Aug 23, 2021
If it's 0utside of the room, it sounds like a piece of furniture hit it, shoved against it.

Have gotten onboard today with the speculation Barry has known since before they left Indiana about JL.

That's why he packed her up and moved her far far away into isolation.

Marriage is for life....afterall.

He doesn't have the mental scope to be bothered by her emotional connection to JL. Just the physical one.

She pulled it off sneaking away to see JL all but one time.
BM arrived in Florida unannounced.
She didn't get caught though I don't think...was close call!

moo

Not possible. They moved to CO in the spring of 2018, SM first contacted JL in September of 2018 when she sent him a facebook message saying "howdy stranger".

I just don’t think his motive to kill was the affair. Could be but I think it was the money. I do believe the affair and her telling him it was over strengthened his resolve. But I believe this murder was planned before the girls left for camp. He just needed an opportunity. IMO

I agree - was thinking about this, last night. Just seems like there would be more evidence if this was a crime of passion that was planned and carried out in the span of a few days. If he was trolling for hook ups, then he wasn't dealing with any religious concerns over what SM was doing.

I know NoSI has been in court for the hearings. I’ve known this. But for some reason it just hit me that NoSI is in such close proximity to BM.

I feel dumbfounded. NoSI for MVP.. I don’t think I could handle being so close ... or concentrate on what all was being said.
That seriously made goosebumps on me.

It keeps things in perspective too, this is an innocent woman having been brutally murdered <allegedly> by her husband.

#Justice4Suzanne

MOO

Two questions in my mind, open to ideas: First, didn't Agent Grusing ask Barry something to the affect...did he think it was possible that something happened to Suzanne on Saturday? If I saw that (correct me if I didn't), then how is it that Barry saw Suzanne sleeping at 5:am on Sunday...(i.e. saw a lump in the covers but could see her breathing)? The other question is the 3rd worker in Broomfield that has been mentioned...CC. Do we know for a fact that the CC in question is a male?
CC is most definitely a male. Not sure how he fits in, or what his relationship with MG is. Maybe we will hear more about that today.

It was quoted in tweets that there were 2 rooms, 225 and 228 yesterday. I can't put my finger on it right now, but I know I saw it.

Thank you! That makes more sense. I copied all the tweets, but haven't had a chance to really read them yet. If you need the lists of tweets from yesterday, I posted them (across 3 messages) I the media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member